Despite her annoying liberal viewpoints, an adult version of Lisa Simpson would be the ideal wife

Despite her annoying liberal viewpoints, an adult version of Lisa Simpson would be the ideal wife

>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watching the simpsons past season 7

She's a (((cartoon)))

Which traits do you imagine?

She is not feminine or nurturing.

>The show literally depicts her future self as Hillary Clinton in the presidency

Never. Adult Maggie would be the best wife.

>Adult Maggie would be the best wife.
With Maggie at least you know she'll support the right to bear arms.

>choosing cartoon waifu
>not choosing from chinese cartoons

>Buddhist
>Liberal
>Vegan

Fuck off

well hillary will have to fix the disaster that the US will be after trump, so yeah you're right

>posts the Bodhisattva of Racial Enlightenment
>claims to hate Buddhists

Lisa is part of an attempt to make females appear as never wrong always moral smart and capable, the opposite of Homer who represent the male.

If Lisa was real she would be a SJW. She was always the outlet for the leftist writer's ideals on that show because the other members of the house are either conservative and masculine, or submissive. Maggie doesn't count because she is a baby.

She's a kike kartoon.

Buddhism is Cuck: the religion

literally "if you kill your enemis they win"

So THAT's why they're killing all those Burmese Muslims

thats why they set themselves on fire instead of fighting

budhism is shit, specially western buddhism

now japanese shit seems more promising

>now japanese shit seems more promising
AKA Samurai Buddhism

Still Buddhism

Also Tibetans have a history of going violent over their occupation by the Chinese

Fuck off Nigger

A whiney know it all nag as a wife.
Nah, she's on the way to Patty and Selmaville.

I thought it was called Shinto?

It isn't Buddhism if you kill yourself for having brought shame to you family/country

Also, doesn't the sutra say you should not let anything spur you up emotionally?

Violent Tibetans are not buddihists, they sound more like Christians to be desu with you

>I thought it was called Shinto?
It's called "Shinto Buddhism"

>prove me wrong

A fucking cartoon, man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

>In modern scholarship, the term is often used with reference to kami worship and related theologies, rituals and practices. In these contexts, "Shinto" takes on the meaning of "Japan’s traditional religion", as opposed to foreign religions such as Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and so forth

>"Japan’s traditional religion"

>as opposed to foreign religions such as Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and so forth

Season 8-9 had some classic episodes, nig.

Season 10 is when it started to go downhill.

Buddhism dates from around 1200 at least in Japan, so calling separating modern shinto from Buddhism is as absurd as saying protestant christian european countries have a pagan religion. They've merged into one another and neither reflects what they used to be.

Im looking at the wiki and it clearly says that it takes concepts from many religions but doesn't follow any of them, instead builds up their own ideas.

Its not Buddhism, you are not supposed to do shit about anything in Buddhism, just sit there like a rock while the Chinese put your country on fire

>lesbian dyke
>ideal wife

>Adult Maggie would be the best wife.
Fuck no, Maggie is the Aya Hirano of the Simpsons world.

no

fpbp

short hair women are shit tier

>THAT ID

What does that mean?

I never watched the Simpsons. Are they supposed to be aliens? Why are they yellow with weird heads.

DeadHomerSociety did an epic analysis of the rise and fall of the Simpsons.

That goes to marge