CLINTON WILL WIN THE RECOUNT NOT A DRILL

You heard it here first. Jill Stein is working as a Clinton Proxy in order to keep herself "clean."

>jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
Watch this donation page. Stein reached 5million in donations between 3am and 6am this morning. Most of America is asleep during this time but despite that a bot kept the donations churning in at $160,000 dollars an hour.

>Read pic related

Things are much, much worse than any of you can imagine. This is an attack on democracy itself. The electoral college has not been questioned as untrustworthy for over 200 years.

Democrats THEMSELVES, shouted about how "rigged results" were insane, but now that they lost they hope to overturn the entire system and implement a popular vote.

>What's wrong with the popular vote?

This will ensure that blue states like California unilaterally dictate the future of our elections for the rest of time.

TLDR;
Clinton is working on stealing the election from Trump through a "fair" recount. Soros and big money and dumping everything they have into this as is the media.

This needs to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5evf7c/presidential_vote_recount_request_just_filed_in/
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michigan has paper ballots, they already did a recount.

wasn't everyone literally saying how fair and secure the voting process is back when Trump was saying it was rigged... and now of course when the shoes on the other foot...

Have proof of just flapping your gums?

She conceded. Isn't it too late?

MI already did a recount to verify their results and Trump still won.

WI and PA are well beyond counting error, especially PA.

Remember before the election they had most states screaming for UN to supervise the vote. I think that is the end game to control the outcome of all further elections by removing any state control from the process.

No. Nothing in the constitution discusses concessions. It discusses the electoral college.

You should read the constitution.

yeah sure

That makes this all the more suspect user. They don't care. This recount will "fix" any "mistakes" they found in these formerly blue states, paper or not. This is a farce.

Yes. Watch the donation page, anons have documented this already. Do you really think it's normal for donations (in the U.S. only) to not lose any steam at all when 90% of the population is sleeping? $160,000 an hour is the base rate. LOOK FOR IT.

No, Gore did the same thing but took it back. Think about why Clinton has been so quiet lately. Think about all of the PR "Grandma Selfies" she's taken with supporters that "just happened" to bump into her. Think about how the media is working to undermine Trump as a promise-breaker. Think about the narrative currently being sold to you. They're preparing for a Clinton transplantation.

>literally Correcting The Record
10/10

if this is True than Russia did 9/11 and Israelis are attacking our stability at home, and we have a war on two front coming.

if false... Karma is going to course

I donated to this in the hopes it will expose Democrat voter fraud. I think Jill Stein is putting on an elaborate ruse to trick Democrats into funding their own fraud investigation.

Who cares? Let them try and flip it. DC will be flooded with the blood of politicians

stop sperging out nothing will happen

The idea is thats why Stein is doing it. Anyway, I think its publicity, not an attempt to change the results.

You pussies won't do shit

>Election system untrustworthy
>Recount system trustworthy

>concern trolling
She'd need 3 states and MI uses paper CTR

I dont care about trump, only chaos.

this is good

Nothing's going to happen.

In kek we trust.

When is Inauguration Day? Like what date?

it's literally too fucking late.

suck trumps 9 inch dick, you spineless cuck, there is no recount, there is no escape from president trump.

A bunch of pussy sjws who didn't vote rioted when they lost. What do you think a bunch of nationalists with guns who voted would do if their win was stolen by corrupt politicians?

No child, she won't. It's mathematically impossible.
She needs 3 states, one being Michigan. They already did a recount that's why it took two weeks. She did not win Michigan.

I'm sorry honey boo boo, you lost the pageant.

January 20, you voyeuristic leaf.

What recount it obviously not going to happen WI is due in a fucking hour

december 9th i think

So at what date will this actually happen because this is just sensationalism on your part at this point.

Ha, makes you all look pretty stupid

>trump 2016!!! XD

trump won't be inaugurated until 2017 lmao good job America

Check'd and confirmed

Dec 18th the electors meet
Dec 29th the blow eachother and finalize their votes
Jan 6th congress certifies the results, this is the date we will know for sure who the electors voted for
Jan 20th GOD EMPEROR MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You think I want that witch to win?

I'm talking about literal cheating here. They will lie and claim Trump didn't really win the rust belt. This is my concern.

Wisconsin recount is official:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5evf7c/presidential_vote_recount_request_just_filed_in/

I hope not. The further they push this, the more they make violence a viable option.

>I can finally fight for Trump in Civil War 2.0

Feels pretty good

>>jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

hillary is still this desperate, all smiley in her public photos as if she isnt crying herself to sleep every night

she'll never be president and that brings joy to my heart

Isn't it against Constitution?

what did they say?

The recount is a meaningless money grab to exploit idiot liberals for more money. Clinton already conceded Trump will be President and any other outcome would result in a total loss of faith in the political system resulting in inevitable civil war. This is liberal cities vs the rest of the nation and frankly city people are shit.

It's happening.

This is el rato tier denial. Any "recount" that differs from the original count is going to permanently destroy electronic ballots worldwide- as well as delegitimize many sitting world leaders.

Also, don't think there won't be objections to these recounts by the RNC's formidable legal team. There is no real evidence to demand a recount, these faggots are wasting their time and money.

I guarantee that DJT will be the 45th president of the USA, as long as he is alive and in good health.

Michigan uses optical scanners to count. Has there been a manual count, too?

>Any "recount" that differs from the original count is going to permanently destroy electronic ballots worldwide- as well as delegitimize many sitting world leaders.

Which is exactly what people like George Soros do for a living and then profit from it. This isn't even a conspiracy, it's just a fact that Soros made his fortune off of destroying entire nations and their economies with no remorse.

>A random user said something
>No screen caps, no logs
>"""documentation"""

It's to late right now, there's no way it will happen. What is really happening is that Jill (((Stein))) found a very clever way to get money from stupid goyim... yes, sounds crazy hun? But remember that jews can do anything for shekels, she even said that "there's no way to guarantee if the money will be really used". That's what happen when you don't listen to Sup Forums, just like (((Bernie)))... no refunds goyim

remember that a jew did 9/11 for money, they simply don't care if it will fuck up the entire world.

If she flips Wisconsin and Pensilvania she only needs 8 more electoral college members to change their vote. Didn't a couple of them already agree to vote for her instead of Trump?

Soros owns the voting machines, you are thinking in terms of 2d chess. Sacrificing a Queen to sew discontent in the US is a more acceptable outcome than delegitimising his voting machines.

The recounts won't be done, and this will piss off the left. This is all Soros wants.

she knows that there's no time left, she waited all this time so she can make some shekels when it's to late.

After seeing 184 threads exactly like this for days, yes honey boo boo, I think you want the witch to win. You just don't want us to type
Fake and gay
Fake and gay
Fake and gay
Fake and gay
Throughout this thread like we have with the hundreds of threads you've made before this.

Wisconsin recounts are locked in already. It's happening.

All of those electors are from states Clinton won, they've got nothing. No GOP elector is going to chose Clinton over Trump

Well, when it comes the time to say "I told you so" don't come crying to me. If somehow informing people and calling for us to stop this is shilling for Clinton, then sue me. I tried to warn you user. I tried.

No but once the electors vote the 19th, and congress approves the vote, its done

They merely filed. Government is on holiday until Monday. It still needs to be approved by the courts.

But you cannot hack those from the outside.

It will be the second time stupid progressive goyim will be victims of merchant tricks. No surprise jews promote progressivism so much, it's so easy to make money from them.

Just because it's not hooked up to the Internet doesn't mean it can't be hacked.

If there hasn't been a manual count yet, Clinton can easily rig the recount and claim the machines were hacked.

If pigs could fly, would we need airplanes?

If if if if if okey dokey?

You miss that MICHIGAN HAD A RECOUNT ALREADY. THAT'S WHY IT TOOK THEM TWO WEEKS TO REPORT.
No point in your question because it ignores the reality MICHIGAN ALREADY RECOUNTED.
My German is horrible, and I don't like Google translate, sorry I can't make it more clear.

Stein should really end herself

No, you literally have to tamper with those machines directly in every fucking county for it to work.

You can't manual recount in PA they don't maintain a paper record.

If you hacked or infiltrated the manufacturer of the machines you don't need to.

Why the fuck haven't we heard from DNC Clinton or trump on this yet?!

Nothing

So Russians prepared this several years ago?

Because it's nothing. Recounts are done in every election (usually triggered automatically but sometimes not). It never changes the outcome.

The recount will not be allowed to find evidence of fraud. To do so would cast the entire system into doubt and cause many new regulations about voting to be formed (which is something "they" do not want).

stein is just using this as cover but really shes just going to keep the millions and use them for her own campaigning in 2020

The courts are not even going to permit a recount. The whole point is to make the left more pissed off when they won't recount.

We celebrate now because once he takes office it will be all the same shit again. (((People))) pinching everyone's shmekles. Nothing to celebrate.

Machines get serviced and updated.

Running around and screaming "the sky is falling" isn't helping honey boo boo. Shit posting on a Taiwanese image board for cold war momentos, isn't helping.

You're just re posting the same ctr thread.

You're doing their work.

If you can do basic math, you can see how this can't happen. If if if okey donkey it happens, we will show the world more chaos than the paid protests could conceive. Stay calm, honey boo boo. Stop doing (((their))) work. Clean your guns. Eat and sleep well. Nothing a shit post forum can do to stop the wheel of time.
Just let it blow over, little one. This is just a feint.

Get this to Drudge and InfoWars, if they're out in front of it, it won't go through

Do they? Look at Pennsylvania's derelic shitheaps.

They need to make this recount happen before Monday for any possibility of Trump losing the election.

Calm your titties.

the left is demonstrating the lack of IQ and lowering of societal intelligence of the entire nation across the board, if they actually succeed in overturning the electoral college and actually get their demands met it would validate ignorance in a even greater and truer to the essence "Feast of Fools" even more definitively then what happened when trump won while at the same time perminately encapsulating the entire life time of the controllers and hinderance makers against the millennial generation if not all generations like never before in the history of humanity.

Michigan STILL hasn't reported

i still see Trump 290 everywhere

no one's given him 306 except wikipedia

MI already recounted and flipping PA and WI won't flip the result so WOW

MI will officially report on Monday. They're done counting though.

Michigan certified their vote on Wednesday I believe. It's finalized, recount not even possible there.

Flipping PA is impossible.

Alex Jones and his bullhorn will lead an armed march on DC screencap this

>vote on november 8th
>have to wait for january 6th to know who won

cuck
Also what happens if #nevertrump electors shill for hillary?

Unless the court is paid off. Which it will be.

Some Michigan elections official was saying he'd like to see a recount.

Nevermind, I am incorrect on this

>"it's impossible for the electronic voting machines to be hacked!"
>Trump wins the election
>"Russia must've hacked the electronic voting machines!"

>donated to it
RIP betabux

You just donated to the green party gratz lol.

Check californias first.

(((They))) would need to get recounts and overturn the result in all three states of wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania. If even one of these states remains for Trump, he still wins. It's not going to happen.

Especially since we all know it's the Democrats who commit massive amounts of voter fraud. The reason Jill Stein is seeking a recount and not the Democrats themselves is because the Dems don't want anyone scrutinizing those ballots with a magnifying glass and finding out about the massive amounts of fraud going on.

Its even funnier now that the left thinks that Stein is actually going to get Hillary elected and are actually trying to raid Sup Forums because they think their victory is close at hand. Oh the tasty salt that will flow from libfags after another pathetic loss, and a financially crippling one at that.

Is California even done yet?
Heard they had to "rewrite" some ballots because of coffee and jello stains.

>#nevertrump electors

No such thing. They're selected for their loyalty. There have been 179 faithless electors in history but 71 of those were because the candidate to whom they were pledged was DEAD. Another 23 were from Virginia and refused to vote for a man for VP.

>(((They))) would need to get recounts and overturn the result in all three states of wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania. If even one of these states remains for Trump, he still wins. It's not going to happen.

if they find massive fraud or hacking in one of those states the whole election gets thrown into chaos

was getting caught part of her plan?

I don't care about any jewing schemes ands talks about recount.
I want to focus on the future presidency. Put Clinton aside. She's history. Fucking old news. I can't wait until they decide to decline their request. The recount is not happening. There's nothing to indicate that there's even a possibility.

It is impossible to recount the Pennsylvania vote. All they can do is examine the voting machines, memory cards, and other computer systems. To see if there is any tampering.