I'm seriously a terrible person. I have to admit that I have always seen American people as subhumans...

I'm seriously a terrible person. I have to admit that I have always seen American people as subhumans, at least now when I think about the terms which could represent my thoughts about the people of your kind.

I seriously can't think American people as sophisticated at all. Sometimes I feel that the mindset of Americans is out of this world and it is completely based on Hollywood and other shit. Recently I have tried to change my thoughts about Americans but the more I see videos and read articles about the life in there, it only makes my thoughts worse. Recently I watched some videos about the Missouri university protests and it honestly made me sickened. How the hell is that even possible there?

I can't even think myself as a person born in America. No ethnicity, no religion, no heritage, no history, only Hollywood and Mcdonalds. I would just probably shoot myself.

So tell me. How deep I'm in psychosis and are there real people in the United States?

OHHH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Its always amusing to see posts like this from utter backwaters

Every mental illness that is manifesting itself nowadays is due exactly to the reasons you said. No identity, no culture, no family, no community, no principles, no beliefs, no pride, no strength, fragility, apathy, passivity, weakness. It is the result of fifty years of Bolshevik psychological warfare that has crippled the white race and destroyed the individual psyche. For someone to become a normal, well-adjusted person they have to essentially apply self-therapy and self-education. If they do not do this, they literally become suicidal.

I think it's alright, here.
I've never lived anywhere else, but I don't think I would be able to live in Europe.

I don't pay much attention to Commifornia, and the people here are pretty nice. I don't think Hollywood controls everything.

We have guns, I ride horses, watch football, eat steaks. Have a big yard, dogs too. It's kind of what you would call redneck, but I think it's nice.

What's it like in Finland? Finland sounds cold and gray and dull.

your retardation is that you let the media define your perceptions. Half of americans are more advanced than that.

>So tell me. How deep I'm in psychosis and are there real people in the United States?

As it turns out, we don't care about you or your simplistic thought processes.

there are 300 million americans pekka, not everyone is the same

>No ethnicity, no religion, no heritage, no history

>guaranteed (you)'s: the post

>google "finnish inventions"
>piss self laughing

we make ourselves

you rely on the past.

>He thinks the media created by 6 kike CEOs represents 300 million people

Don't be so harsh on burgers finnbro. Skypes have been fucking with their heads for a long time. I've met cool burgers online but every murican I met IRL in europe were pompous superficial retards for some reason

You finns are not really that awesome either. You have this awkward grim presence on you, I don't know how to explain it though

I should seriously visit your country somedays and lighten myself. I do enjoy some of your excellent movies and their characters but still I can't contrast American people to European people. It just feels like that American people not real, they life surrounded by shit and their thought process is based on cheezy movie quotes.

Just tell me how do you see your self-identity? What is your ethnicity, history, religion, culture etc? It is crystal clear in Finland that who we are. But America just seems to be full of lost souls who don't know who they are and some even make up fake heritage how they are aryan or teutonic knights etc. Sounds sad.

We have more cultures than any country. We even combine them to make them better. For example cowboy culture was taken from Mexicans and made even better.

>superficial
EXACTLY. You found the word. That is what I have been trying to say.

yea, but the majority ruins it for the minority.

As an anecdote - I was in Copenhagen, out in a bar and met some Brits. We talked all night and as we went our separate ways, one said: I thought you were all fucking idiots, thanks for proving me wrong. He ran to catch up with his friends before I could say anything.

>It is crystal clear in Finland that who we are.
A bunch of suicidal depressed atheists? Yeah no thanks

>Atheists?
Well partially true probably. Finnish Lutheran church is 100% LGBT bullshit nowadays. Thank god I'm an orthodox.

And christianity is the only thing I respect American nowadays. Though it feels that American christianity is also extremely superficial and most of the American christians seem not to understand the bible.

>he said as he put on his blue jeans

"Americans are so uncultured " is a meme that allows yuros to psychologically handle being Americas vassal