Do you allow your gf/wife to use make up - a.k.a the face jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00OICLVBI
amazon.com/Untethered-Soul-Journey-Beyond-Yourself/dp/1572245379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Allowing your girlfriend/wife anywhere near your penis. a.k.a the sperm jew

>implying Sup Forumsacks have gfs/wives

>Allowing your girlfriend/wife anywhere near you a.k.a the jew

wait wut

>allow
that;s not my choice
Her body her choice.
I only date non-degenerate women who look good without it though famalam

>Her body her choice.

That's the level of progressiveness I want to see more on Sup Forums.

Which one of these caused more damage to western society?

Make up a.k.a the face jew or cocaine a.k.a the powder jew

>People unironically want to control their partner's body
>People actually feel powerful by "allowing" their gf/wive to dress certain ways
>People unironically need to boss their gf/wive to feel manly
out of all the Sup Forums things, this might be the saddest. mgtow tier

6/10 bait.
Very progressive though.

The Jews conned us into giving them our foreskins and then selling them back to our dickfaced whore women in the form of facial powders. Of course I don't promote such ridiculousness.

Don't you dare say anything bad about the paint jew. It makes your homem look hot! She is the queen of the house! Her skin must look beautiful to jamal!

It's not bait though.
"Muh women have to obey to the man" is bluepilled as fuck.

r/the_donald pls go

I hate makeup. It's such a scam. Quit hiding how ugly you are, you aren't fooling anyone.

>Just let them free because if she likes you she will always come back
>Just let the women free because she will respect and love you more

I love these hollywood clichés so much that I own three books by Eckhart Tolle

>if you don't think women need to bend to their partner's whims you must be plebbit

>Just let them free because if she likes you she will always come back
Not at all senpai, that's just cucking. I wouldn't expect a woman to accept that either though.
If you try to change a woman you're gonna meet a lot of resistance. You can't make a whore not a whore, you can't make a makeup loving skag pure ect ect.
Finding a woman who you can find a mutual connection with is much more sensible.
I mean you can both work to change each other a little, but that's different than drying to control the other.

If I meet a girl who I don't connect with I don't try to force her to be my perfect waifu, I leave the moment I realize.

>If you try to change a woman you're gonna meet a lot of resistance
>Finding a woman who you can find a mutual connection with is much more sensible.

This one I recently ordered and it is amazing as well
Recommend to everybody

amazon.com/gp/product/B00OICLVBI

My favorite part is where he describes the love as being free, open and equal. And never forget: dialogue is the MOST important thing in a relationship :-)

>"hahah I sure love bluepills, anyone who disagrees must be fucking crazy"
Wow you really electrified my almonds.
I guess a man would rather part with his own skin than swallow true redpills. Sad.

One day women will stop wearing makeup and you basement fags will complain that they're being degenerate by letting themselves go.

What about this new one? OMG! IT C H A N G E D MY LIFE!

amazon.com/Untethered-Soul-Journey-Beyond-Yourself/dp/1572245379

Chapter 2 is the BEST PART EVER. It talks about how much power you have when you let yourself go and let the women you are with feel free.

Don't need to thank me ;)

>amazon.com/Untethered-Soul-Journey-Beyond-Yourself/dp/1572245379

>Deep spirituality is within your reach in this book. In it you will find the mirror to see your unconditional, holy self. If you look for practical spirituality not encumbered by credo and ritual, read this book.
—Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, coauthor of Jewish with Feeling and From Age-ing to Sage-ing

>The Untethered Soul is a brilliant treatment of the path of spiritual consciousness. It is clearly and powerfully written. Michael A. Singer provides a firm step for those on a spiritual journey.
—Abdul Aziz Said, professor of peace studies and chair of Islamic Peace at American University

Something is not right about these books you enjoyed.