How do you wagecucks do it?

So I found myself a short-term, part time, 20 hour per week job. I pretty much just started and I fucking hate it already. It's been like this with every other job I've ever had. The first few days/week is pretty cool, but by the second week everything is so fucking mundane and tedious and boring and soul sucking. Not to mention it takes up your whole day - how does anyone manage 40+ hours a week? You're spending almost every waking moment being a slave doing completely uninspiring shit, taking orders from your boss all day, with just a few precious minutes to spend to yourself/your wife/kids at the end of the day, before you have to go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow. I know there isn't really a better solution available ,but what's the point of living if all you're living for is just to be a wagecuck? Does anyone here have a job they actually enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just live off welfare

Who says we do ?

>Does anyone here have a job they actually enjoy?

I trade derivatives from my bedroom.
Watching your PnL screen tick 9k while taking a shit is a feeling wageys and normies will never truly understand.
I've got enough buying power to tank a medium bank while brewing an expresso.

I don't think any of you will ever understand, let alone savor 1/5th of it in your lifetime

dear italy, i am half italian living with a bunch of shit posters spiders, muzzies and fkn abos, please teach me your ways i will be your apprentice and we will fuck the world, ITALY STYLE

>"Italian"
>"expresso"

Hmm why do I not believe you

>oh no i can't spend my entire life in comfort
I don't enjoy my job, but i do it reliably and i do it well. If you can contribute to society, but choose not to,you don't deserve to reap any of society's rewards.

Sure, you could keep looking for a job you love, and for some people these jobs actually exist, but refusing to consider being a functional human being until you find that is fucking lazy and degenerate as shit.

Life is hard, fuckboy, so stop lying around and get some work done and get somewhere in life so when life decides to really take a shit on you, you aren't left begging on the streets

Become a boss or higher up then you get dickheads to do it for you.

>please teach me your ways
Failure rate for retails is around 99.95%, regardless of the method involved. Tried to teach my closest friends, they all went bust despite me spoonfeeding them. Talked to a senior trader (the kind of guy who averages 250k per week and you would never tell) in a bank and he said it's some kind of talent. It took me 4 years to git gud btw and another 2 to raise capital
Also britbong
See above

Thats the fucking capitalism you people seems to jerk off too all the time, you fucking retards

Hi OP I am a risk analyst for a very large company, been working here since I graduated with my honours finance degree.i get paid 64k salary which at my 40 hour scheudal is around 32$ an hour. I work from 7-4 with an hour lunch.

Let me walk you through my day today (still ongoing)

6am - alarm goes off, turn it off to back to sleep
6:50am - finally roll out of bed, yup gonna be late again. I havnt showed up at 7 in around 2 months at this point.
7:10am leave my house after showering / taking a piss and getting dressed in my suit
7:10am hop in my car, I drive a 2014 jeep Cherokee, leather interior and heated seats (it snows in winter)
7:20 show up to the office, I get free parking which is nice and I only live 10m away from work
7:30 get to my desk, 30minutes late is typical for me, my job is project based so it hardly matters
7:30-9:30 - I checked my e-mails, nothing new or important, I have a task that needs to be done today but I did most of it on Monday, so I browse Sup Forums for 2 hours on my phone and trade stocks, today I bought 400 shares of NA.TO a Canadian banking stock, banks have been doing good lately. I got them at 49.90 each
9:30-10;00 I go down to a nearby dennys and have breakfast with a few coworkers, we talk about videogames
10;00-11:30 I do my task, essentially my actual work gets done in this time, it consists of me clicking some buttons on my computer and triggering a slew of programs and macros I coded a while.back
11:30-12:30, go out to a pub for lunch, obv can't drink beer but they have great wings.
12:30-now browse Sup Forums, mostly Sup Forums and /r9k/. Also been observing my banking stocks, currently at 50.35 now. I will likely close my position soon at a profit of 45cents per share, 400x that's around 180bucks. Not a huge haul today but a safe and easy one. I have had days during the weed boom where I wqa getting 2-3k a day...

Either way I should end today with around $500 of profit, minus the $26 I spent on food. Its not bad DESU

I legitimately hope people who are on welfare for the sole reason of being lazy dies

>risk analyst
>finance degree

>implying there's a better system

Even the poor have a higher standard of living in a capitalist society than any other.

is it about learning market trends, and remembering business history etc? or is it more based on news and uncertainty that gives you your leads? also what sites do you use, for information if you have any and what platform do you trade on

Have a goal. Be relentless. Endure like the men ofof old endured harsh winters. This is our gaugamela. Our battle is a marathon. Have a goal. Spare no expense. Endure what you must, fulfill your mission.

Some motivation for you

youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk

Options and whatever other wacky derivs can be great, but they can also fuck you in the ass hard. No easier way to lose 10k in 10 seconds then with derivs. I would be weary about anyone trying to sell you information or a platform to trade them on.

I personally stick with old fashioned stock trading, being that Canadians get a tax free stock trading account, its nice to be able to take all my gains home instead of forking it over to the government.

Plus with the recent weed stock craze going on, there have been so many opportunities to make cash. Only thing is you need capital for it to matter.

Kek
Must be a proxy.

here here " you're all a bunch of fucking slaves "

i decided to go out and get a salaried job at 70k a year and I only work like 20 hrs a week.

I needed to work the 40+ hour a week job for YEARS to get the expertise and qualifications
to get the good one.

get your head out of your ass and stop being such a whiny little titty baby, and then you might make something of yourself one day.

And to think all you had to do was get a STEM degree

Only If you think that having a better standard of living is having a nice car instead of time to live you fucking life

So are you saying that you would rather go without all modern technology (which has undeniably been cultivated by the free market) just so you can fondle yourself in a dark room as no one wants to supply you electricity because they're all busy "living their life"

Not much of a life to live without the comforts you are accustomed to, provided almost exclusively by capitalism.

>tfw I have a highly technical STEM degree
>tfw I LITERALLY get paid to do the nerdy shit I'd be doing if I were a NEET
>mfw I come on here and read NEETs talking about how they study science all day or how they're learning to program and yet none of them - not one - can leverage any of it into anything interesting

It's almost as if they're full of shit.

You can't enjoy them without time, there is no point in buying all that shit, and i personally don't use any of those commodities you talk about i hardly spent any money per month

How can you value things over time, having sex, a good friends and fun is the key be happy not a fucking car

That's why you pursue jobs that you don't hate

life is samsara - endless wandering life to life

seek nirvana - the end of rebirth

drop out , detach

the power money fame game is a trap

reproduction is a great evil

evolution is primordial ignorance

extinction is bliss

I'm getting to this feel. Best I've gotten in

dude you need a car to have sex, let's stay on target and based in reality.

>in b4 chet pussyslayer thundercock pulls 10s in the mcdonalds bathroom

Get a job in construction. Its a great feeling watching stuff grow in front f your eyes and at the end being albe to say "I helped build that. My work is a part of that machine" But Im a welder and I work for a company, that in my area, builds oil drilling platforms."

Pic related I worked on this platform.Bigfoot. Deepest oil drilling platform in the world currently but its been mothballed for now.

I think the opposite. You cannot truly enjoy something until you have been restricted from enjoying it. Your free time would mean nothing if you didn't work.

Mate what is value? If you had an abundance of one thing do you value it more or less?

If you could have sex whenever you wanted to, would you rate sex as more or less valuable as you do now?

Join an Orthodox missionary project. It gets you out of down under and helping those in need, living among them, and it will help you overcome that personality disorder of yours.

I fell for the STEM meme

Got a Masters and a PhD

Got a research position in a national lab

The pay is shite and I unfulfilled

>social non-losers browsing /r9k/
What in the fuck

I work 8hours a day and commute 4 hours a day. Fuck off.

im the same way.
People like us are wrong in the head.
Me and you op will never hold down a job.....

>How do you wagecucks do it?

It's just work, thumbdick. It's not going to kill you.

It's fucking soul destroying and life-consuming.

My business personality is part of my job, I turn it on at work. In reality I am still a robot NEET at heart and I live like one when I am at home.

Not if you live in NYC.

Hmm. I make 50 an hour working from home on Videos. Less hours tho

Fuck off fag, youre a retard lying to yourself, I hope you die tomorrow so your life goes in waste

It doesn't matter. Life is about finding ways to care about superficial things that shouldn't matter.

The alternative to work is even less money, less freedom and a lack of ambition.

You do not want to go down that path.

Yeah I mean realistically I "work" 10 hours a week but I have to physically be in my building for 40. I just wish I could bring in my desktop to work and play vidya.

Thank God for smartphones, at least I can play hearthstone and post on Sup Forums all day.

>play hearthstone and post on Sup Forums all day

Why not do something more productive?

I find that the only kind of people who are content with wagecucking are the ones who don't do any sport. They come home at 5 or 6 in the evening and have plenty of times for their hobbies.

If you like to spend at least 2 hours a day doing a sport, wagecucking leaves you with next to no free time.

Btw, what was 100M GET?

If you're unhappy with your current position, use frustration as a motivator to get where you want to go instead of staying where you don't wanna be
-Trumpi

You need a passion mate. Passion and ambition.
Trump gets up every day at 5 O'clock, spending three hours informing himself about economy and politics ("know everything you can about what you're doing"), before he even fuckin starts working. Unpaid extra work. And he works seven days a week. Could you do that? Get to the point where you can.

Listen up mate, if you don't like your life the way it is, you NEED to put up the energy to change it. otherwise, guess what, it's gonna stay that way.

For now, make the best out of that job, bring a positive attitude and a good mood towards your colleagues, stick to those who resonate with it and give it back to you. And remember, think big.
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

My job. Literally. Is to sit in a car in parking lots. I "work". 10 hours a day 6 days a week at 15 an hour. I been sitting here shit posting from my phone for 6 hours now. Besides that I got some lunch and a can of compressed air to clean out my computer when I get home. I also got some pics from my girlfriend who says her parents aren't home tonight

Pic related #15/h

Electrician

I enjoy it. Stop being a shitter.

I've been looking for that exact same job.
Here in Belgium they demand you also clean cars though.

Please tell me how you got it.

I enjoy working on engines and vehicles in general. So I went and got a degree in diesel mechanics and now work on them for a living. It's all about finding something you can actually enjoy doing.

....but who took picture user?

Yeah, I love my job, actually. It helps a lot that I mostly do it from my home, so it's comfy and I can do whatever I want as long as I do everything on time.

Craigslist. It was a 5 minute interview which was are you OK being alone for long periods of time. Bro I been alone my entire life lmao

I climb trees and cut them down for a livin and I love my job

Sounds like you need to get good

I dunno probably her side nigger who she bangs when I'm not gone

She says she sets it on a timer. Man she's sent me some amazing pics if you guys are feeling a cheeky fap

>job they actually enjoy
I like the work I do.

I hate the environment, managers and coworkers.

I work 30 h/week in a grocery store and I like it. I get to meet a lot of people by the cash register and it includes other things like giving out postal packages, selling lottery tickets and gambling services.

Putting stuff on shelves is pretty boring but most of the time I won't have to do that (I'm quite slow) because the boss noticed I do a better job meeting customers and preparing sandwiches sold in the store.

dat body though.

>letting yourself get cucked

Yeah tell me about it. She's a freak too. She always wants me to choke her and slap her and bust nuts in her and shit. I only been dating her for 3 months but I had to get plan b twice cause we kept raw dogging around her ovulation days

Brb getting pics from other phone

What is the job though? Some kinda security?