youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

>can't turn off the state
It's shit.

BUMP

Move the government to "Direct Democracy" and now you can

>two party system
who the hell would pick that shit instead of multi-party system?
You need at least 9 parties.
Also two party system is literally something made to have an effective one party system without people complaining about the lack of other parties.

Why would workers under 25 not get minimum wage?

Because they are still in training and have fewer responsibilities.

It's based on the libertarian argument that minimum wage laws hurt inexperienced people by making employers not wanting to take a chance on such people since they are forced to pay such people a higher wage then they would otherwise would have.

This was a hell of a lot harder to figure out than I thought.

rate mine
That Consumption Tax, that would kill your Economic sector. You have to pay like 5$ for a bottle of water wtf dude

I wish there was an option for a negative minimum income in place of no minimum wage and no welfare state.

Milton Friedman - The Negative Income Tax
youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM

In this 1968 interview, Milton Friedman explained the negative income tax, a proposal that at minimum would save taxpayers the 72 percent of our current welfare budget spent on administration.

>100% sales tax

this burger

>tfw you forgot to gas the faggots

What is with Euros liking prostitution so much?

very cheap sex, there are alot of good looking east European girls that fuck for 10€. Its nice

Also, I know you're just memeing, but what's the point of having a homogeneous society when you don't even give them some sort of benefits for being citizens within the nation?

People who can't find work just rot? People too old to work receive nothing for living and providing to the country?

Make more white aryan women pregnant

What's wrong with it?

The elderly get supported by their families

If they're no longer of use to the state, then fuck 'em

WHAT in the world is the point of even providing to the state if in the end the state won't be there to support you? Why invest anything into something if there's no pay off aside from what you produce biologically?

Are you telling me that by the end of the day my shit will be worth more than the work of the government?

Millitary 15.5% of budget. user thats really dumb.

seems like heaven

dunno

Gives people an incentive to pump out more white aryan babies

I like your style, but why would you put high tarrifs on exports? Don't you want to churn money in from other countries for the high quality products you produce?

I know you're just kidding and all, but that's a dog shit way of reasoning, and I'm upset at you.

Rate this meme boys.

What a fucking shithole kys

If I were in charge of the world it would be paradise.

r8 me

in reality i'd put high tarrifs on imports and low-medium to exports to discourage selling goods to foreign merchants rather than distributing it amongst kin.

Okay, as i get exactly what I thought.

sliders are oppressive shit.
opinions are not sliders: for example i believe in paid maternity(and paternity!)leave but i think equal pay laws for women are cancerous.

>confederacy
>Monarchy
Pick one dude

Rate please

>giving people unemployment benefits
>but no access to free education

i hope you believe in something edgy like "having kids without having money to bring them to school is illegal".

>no employment allowed for women
good luck having 50% of the society unable to do anything but suck dicks and credit cards.

>Progressivism
Get out

>Death penalty based on orientation
What's that?

W-well, this-this is me.

I believe it means sexual orientation.

rate mine too.

taxes are too high.

too much tax.

Which tax?

I imagine a lot of people are going to say they're isolationist. But I disagree with this mindset. People in this era are only isolationist because we're used to having a bullshit foreign policy that isn't in our own personal interest. We're used to wars for ZOG, in other words. But if we had an actual government that did was was best for its people, I wouldn't have a problem going full-on empire and and expanding our clay. I wouldn't have a problem taking over the entire fucking middle east and turning it into a puppet state. It's just that we currently get into wars for the kikes and then refuse to grab the spoils of war because we're afraid of looking like bad guys. Fuck that.

capital gain and espically income.

what a cute loli

The only people that choose isolationist are the ones that reflect it on their budget.

Good rig that site has.

I would go full on Empire too.
But the way things currently are, I think it is better to stay isolationist. We can use this era of peace to make as much money to slowly take over the middle east. One giant, fast takeover will just create problems.

how's this?

lolbertarina

>increasing consumption tax but not increasing coporate.

I thought for sure I'd be more right wing....

Alright, what do you think about this then?

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess it's alright.
could reduce capital gains and consumption, but besides that it is pretty good.

Minimum corporate tax is at 28% while at consumption tax the minimum is 0%

yeah, but maximum amount is too high.

Hey man you are entitled to your own opinion..

FUCK there I go being moderate again! I am going to go drink 5lbs of raw beef and kick myself in the nuts a few times.

We Switzerland now

reeee taxation is theft

Holy shit, were you niggers filling this out with Mein Kampf on the side?

Better than having your AIDS medication on the side

>Inb4 gibsmedat

:^)

Nice roads

gentlemen of true aryan descent

a fucking leaf

No bully please

ERWACHEN

Looks good to me friend...

>when everyone moves out and you have no one to fight your wars for you

fugg I forgot to take out social security. i am now technocratic militaristic fascism

>76% income
>67% regulations
>57% public ownership

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

Our sole purpose is to wage war, there is no need for an """"economy"""".

more like youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Well memed.

r8

I made a fantasy land

This is based on what I've learned over the years. Positive budget growth and small government while at the same time spending more in % than the U.S. does on its military and being environmentally clean for the health, longevity, and strength of the citizenry. Some of this stuff is perplexing (why would equal wages be a leftist position if it's been in the books for 50 years?). The tax amounts are based on the conservative/right-wing view of the Laffer curve.

Treat others well, but no "added benefit" bs. There are a range of factors beyond the parameters of this sim that would determine the success of the sim, but for now I'm just guessing that the ideal population, cultural, and economic factors are in play.

How many words does it take to describe your government?

See:
Theocratic Ultranationalist Militaristic Social Autocracy

WE'RE GOING TO SPACE

checking in

How can you be an empire without being expansionist?