Are swedes the most genetically superior?

I really believe we have the best genes among every people in the world, can you prove me wrong?

>Considered the most attractive
>Very tall, but not too too tall aka lanklet
>Polite
>Sympathetic (It's starting to become a huge fucking problem though)
>Most civilized people on earth
>Low obese rates
>Whitest people on earth = highest amount of germanic blood
>Blonde and blue eyed

It's like God took his reflection and molded it into swedes. I really believe that. The problem is that we're too polite and sympathetic which is why we have a sandnigger problem. And it's tainting our gene pool really fucking badly. It's like if you have a perfect cut diamond and then you just take a huge turd and smear it all over the diamond. Fucking depressing as hell.

Discuss

Bumping with some cuties I guess

Yeah, very good gens

Oh wait I forget the picture

bwahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where in Iraq is that?

>great genetics
>greatest propensity to self- Cuck

Not much of a trade off.

yes, which is why your government is trying so hard to introduce dumb, ugly, unhealthy individuals and their alleles into the swedish gene pool.

How tall is very tall but not a lanklet?

>t. Gonzales

Tell me why mexicans are better

swedes are too big of pussies to be genetically superior. they should just go extinct already. swedes are too pure and innocent for this world

Probably, but too naive and trusting for their own good. Might also be why the kikes decided to flood them with inbred sandniggers. Shame to see Sweden defiled like that.

sven pls
im glad your wife had her son run internet to your shed and all, but should you be prepping the bull or something?

Sweden is the Canada of Europe. Boring and full of pansy liberals.

Swedes are what happens if you make an entire country full of nothing but ISFJs. Very kind, tidy, empathetic, polite, but also incredibly easily brainwashed, little backbone, neurotic, finicky.

IMO the most genetically superior are Japanese people. They're extremely empathetic (the meme about them being robots is delusional at best) but also extremely logical and know how to balance a society between reason and comfort. They're really autistic tho, in both good and bad ways, but honestly I can handle their fucking weird commercials (it's not a meme that their commercials are weird, I watched nip tv a few days ago while waiting for my favorite animu to come on and every fucking commercial was super fucking weird)

>Whitest people on earth

They are the prettiest and stupidest Europeans.

t. Sven
You literally only existed up to this point because the rest of Europe was fighting nonwhite invaders and doing the bloody work. You are a race of weak altruistic children who give up your homes to savages because you've never encountered truly brutal people before. Put Swedes anywhere else in the world and you would have gone extinct thousands of years ago for being so weak.

Thots of Europe

>which is why we have a sandnigger problem. And it's tainting our gene pool

No no. Non-deserving people are just removing themselves from the gene pool. It's the polite thing to do if you're an idiot.

>Are Swedes the most genetically superior?
I dunno, are you talking about the original european swedes or the somalis that will soon become a majority?

Swedes are destroying themselves. In a Darwinian sense, they are a biological dead end.

If your genes were truly superior, they'd be able to survive to the year 2050

If they are now, they won't be for much longer.

The reason is why we are so naive and easily manipulated is because well we've lived like kings for like hundred years. Literally the greatest welfare state out there with everyone having the right to free education, free healthcare, super low unemployment and literally white, kind, polite people everywhere. We were the closest thing to a fucking utopia there ever has been. It's ruined now tho

Your people are weak though. You wouldn't last a fight anymore - how far have you fallen from your ancestors.
>I'd fuck your women alright.

Cuz you ate too much candy and got fat and died

Strength is an important characteristic nearly all Swedes lack

Hey guys, the swedes are OG eugenicists.

They think their race is the best.

What if they are trying to destroy half their race, with the hope the other half will be MORE genetically superior white.

tl:dr Are they killing half their race on purpose?

The reason being is because we've lived in harmony and peace for over 200 years. The environment around you changes people. If swedes were born in a poor favela in Brazil or a nigger ghetto hood in USA we'd be as savage as them. We went around and raped and pillaged for hundreds of years, it's not in our genes

Yeah, how do they say, hard times make hard people, who make soft times which make soft people, rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

I'd say the german work ethic blows sweden out of the water.

They're doing it on purpose, but not for the reason you said

These swedish people agree

>We went around and raped and pillaged for hundreds of years, it's not in our genes
pretty sure evidence suggests swedes weren't actually vikings for the most part

best stormers on earth

>superior
swedes, especially swedish males, are very submissive

LOL, you and your negros .. Unbelievable go outside OP. Cucked ass parents neckbearded virgin.

We were vikings, but we didn't go west like the danes and norweigans did. We went to Russia and populated it, and we also sailed to the mediterranean sea and even sold slaves to arabs.

This is true. I'd totally submit to you, Trumpkin.

I hate you for not knowing your heritage. Swedes went west just as much as Danes and Norwegians. Check out viking coin finds for proof.

Someone post the webm of the swedish kids on that one swedish tv show

No we aren't. Look at what we did to our nation. Chinks are better genetic stock than us. A nation with superior genes does not commit genetic suicide willingly.

>in constant competition with Germany for most cucked country in the world
>best humans

Vikings were Danish and Norwegians. Rus were a different tribe that left Scandinavia, so not Swedish.

Also
>Sold white women as slaves to Arabs
>Thinking this is something to brag about

Not divisive enough to rule, nice try though.

There are filthy niggers on every fucking corner of Sweden. It's the most shit country on Earth. You are all thin and have a long ass greasy blonde hair. Because there is no fucking military in Sweden ..

I've been to Sweden and the "Swedes are attractive" meme is just that, a meme. 20% of Swedes are goodlooking just like in every population. The rest are not anything special.

>I really believe we have the best genes among every people in the world, can you prove me wrong?

Gender studies
fully dominated by SJWs and other crazies
also fully dominated by King Nigger

you totally failed despite you being Hitler's favorites

The people that left scandinavia and went to Russia were swedes. They weren't an official Swedish Kingdom during these times obviously but they were svear. Plus we were vikings, stay mad senor Tyrone.

No arabs are not white

I DEMAND MORE PICS OF HOT SWEDISH GIRLS!

Take it up with the so-called "New Swedes".

Oh, you want some of this?

Every western country has gender studies first off, and yes we are blue pilled I'll give you that. But we are the only ones that tells USA to go fuck themselves so I don't see how we are slaves to king nigger. We are not a part of NATO fighting their wars in allahu akbar land

Are these Finnish girls?

Even though we seem to have some of your genes, you have the greatest concentration all of the possible gayness and cuckness genes. So no you're quite genetically flawed.

>It's like God took his reflection and molded it into swedes. I really believe that

Narcissism is really getting out of hand

Also, the blond hair/blue eyes combo is a lot rarer than they'd have you believe

Your language sounds like a faggot singing. Also you are all beta cucks.

Coast Finns if at all Finnish. Coast Finns look like Swedes.

Holy crap, so swedes want to take in refugees because deep down inside they realize they are callous people?

>Small tits
>Small ass
>Small hips
>Too white
Nope throw these fuckers in the trash because spics are better then them.

your men are all either obese, ruddy faced mountains of vaseline or albino manlets with the exception of pic related.

and he's russian so he doesn't even count.

Men become too tall after 6'6
Women become too tall after 6'0

Totally agree with you bro. Fucking disgusting language

If swedes are so superior, then why are they willingly letting themselves be wiped out by mudskins?

Yeah, America has its problems with mudskins too. But the niggers were here as slaves and the beaners flood over our southern border. Sweden never had black slaves and doesn't border a shithole like mexico. You cucks went out of your way to import somalis and other trash.

Burgerbro speaks the truth desu

>Too white

U wot?

Keep it up finnbro

To prove a point. Only superior genetics can really survive.

Your race is going extinct so you can't exactly argue that it's the best.

"Are you not enriched?"

Why did you mix the captions up?

>wilfully commit genetic suicide
>superior
By what metric are you superior? Asians are more civilized than you, other europeans have more technological achievements and much richer culture than yours.

Not necessarily but the Swedes are definitely not the masterrace if such a thing exists.

Look at that albino and his steroids

Their genes will survive in mixed race rape babies

No, we're subhuman goyim. We're letting Arabs and Googles fuck our women while we pay their benefits!

We're suicidal and we don't deserve a country of our own. We're giving it away! We deserve genocide.