Germany : Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up

archive.is/BUvcE

> Ansbach explosion: Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up in Germany

> A failed Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up and injured 12 other people with a backpack bomb near a festival in the south German town of Ansbach.

> The state of Bavaria's interior minister said the 27-year-old man had detonated the device after being refused entry to the music festival.
About 2,500 people were evacuated from the venue after the explosion.

> Bavaria has been on edge since a knife rampage on a train claimed by so-called Islamic State last Monday.
In that attack, in Wuerzburg, an axe-wielding Afghan asylum seeker teenager was shot dead after injuring five people.

> A shooting rampage in the state capital, Munich, on Friday left nine people dead but police are not treating it as a terrorist attack.
The Ansbach blast is reported to have happened at about 22:10 (20:10 GMT) outside the Eugens Weinstube bar in the centre of the town, which has a population of 40,000 and is home to a US military base.

> The bomb went off close to the entrance to the Ansbach Open music festival.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BUvcE
youtube.com/watch?v=g4G5HBx2x_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH BOY HERE WE GO

>young Western male gets marginalized and socially excluded
>starts shitposting and watching anime

>young Muslim male gets marginalized and socially excluded
>blows himself up

>so hot

Laughs - thanks another good one today

old news

Just a fluke.
Syrian Refugees can come fuck my wife any day.

Didnt this happen 2 months ago?

Yeauh, my bad. I don't know why it was linked in the BBC's top stories.

>archive.is/BUvcE
>July 25th
op is a faggot

OP ist ein HOMOFÜRST

wasnt a syrian migrant arrested today or yesterday for possession of bomb stuff

Fuck, how bad have you got to be to fail as a Syrian asylum seeker?

>syrian migrant
it's called Schutzsuchender

youtube.com/watch?v=g4G5HBx2x_I

Vibrant and enriching

>blows himself up
I fucking love bbc titles.

>Nine people died in Munich today!
> Not a word in press

>25 Jul. 2016 06:05:17 UTC

try harder faggot.

fake and gay.

Congratulations, guise. This thread has now secured Sup Forums the official Board Most Flooded By Dumb Ignorant Edgy Newbie 12 Year Olds Award for 2016.
How fucking low must we have sunk for some French kid to post as a "Happening" a bunch of stories that anyone who reads the newspapers knows happened months ago and STILL get dozens of replies from other silly little kids spewing their edgy racist memes blithely unaware that they are responding to stuff that adults responded to and forgot about half a year ago?

It's past your bedtime, children.

Lügenpresse!

IT BEGINS

very much THIS, mon amie.

Ohgott oh gott.....jetzt wollen die DEUTSCHEN Zwoelfjaehrigen mitmachen...Das alles ist IN DEINEM EIGENEN LAND GESCHEHEN, Kindchen.....vor sechs Monaten;..und war in allen Zeitungen. Hast Du es nicht mitgekriegt? War es vielleicht am Tag, wo Mutti Dich den ganzen Tag am Spielplatz spielen liessest? Na ja, mach nichts.....Jetzt kannst Du trotdem mit sechs Monaten Verspaetung den Big Bad Nazi spielen......Du armseliger Idiot.

This happened in July? I don't remember seeing this anywhere. It was a week and a bit after the Nice attack and the Turkey coup, this summer was happenings aplenty, was I not paying attention on this particular day?

No, you ten-year-old idiot. It began and ended six months ago.
What began with this thread was the end of Sup Forums as a board for adults.

No. I'm sure you were paying attention. The problem is just that you are 12 years old.

>"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others,"

my fucking sides.