Now that Trump has won

Now that Trump has won.

The Wall is coming there is no denying. But I do have a question for Mr Trump, what about all the tunnel systems the Mexicans have already built that lead into the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13I24P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuke the border, built wall in the wasteland, offer real life fallout experience for a small fee.

Close.
The logical solution is to nuke Mexico.

Hard to use a tunnel when theres no oxygen.

Hehe have to find them first gringo

underground walls

maybe the burgers could ask the ruskies to borrow a couple thermobaric bombs

Since those work soooooo well on fucking cave bunkers, wonder what that will do to some hand-dug dirt tunnels

He's already discussed this. There will be tunnel technology.

It would be a public relations nightmare.

We already did this in Vietnam

a wall that size is going to need a healthy foundation in order to remain standing. unless it's a very low tunnel the construction will uncover it. it will also likely install a large amount of concrete through said passages.

WAT TEH FUG

KEK HAS PROVIDED WALL INSTRUCTIONS

What a fucking waste.

GET

PROOF
R
O
O
F

Btfo

Nice GET, m8

>kek is now giving direct instruction of how to do things

Oh well. Might as well start building that sucker and put some solar panels on it and a railway.

And when Kek spoke, the Wall rose ten feet higher, and lo, it was in the same instant ten feet lower also - and the Sup Forums rejoiced

What we should do is dig our own tunnels from Mexico, except have them turn very slightly to the left or right over time, so by the time they come out the other end they're fleeing back into Mexico.

anyone can dig though. just print a pamphlet on how to dig a long tunnel and put out a 100k reward for any completed tunnels. bam, 500 tunnels. denial of service. they did the same with ied's in afghanistan and iraq.

>Ground sensors don't exist
The tunnels are only effective in areas that have a large amount of seismic background noise like border towns anyways. There are other ways to combat illegal immigrants, the wall is only a part of it.

Get ready for a quality thread full of
>meme responses
>edgy shitposters
>parrots who cite a wiki article and just extrapolate their aspergers

Sup Forums is shit for any semblance of remotely relevant discussion.

>using something that emits fuel exhaust under ground with no airflow
mexican intellectuals everyone

I heard it was going to have censors that detect underground. Yes we can have this technology right now, but we're currently not putting the money into it.

Who said we were going to tell anyone?

On that, but more seriously, why doesn't the US government just start dumping toxic/radioactive waste in/under the border, so that when Paco tries to go through to send illegals/drugs, he dies of radiation sickness or extreme tumors?

KEK HAS DECLARED HIS HOLY WALL DIMENSIONS

they have ventilation systems. you have to with long tunnels.

Implying that the foundation work for the wall isn't going to dig up the tunnels.

>confidence in press is at all time low
We would just have to tell a different story

>Lord Kek's guide on building proper border security

makes sense kek
use some of that egyptian construction talent for this monumental undertaking

Now now lad. Just sit back and accept the wall.

>"How to Wall" by Lord Kek

there isnt gonna be a wall, he literally said this himself

he's gonna patch up the existing fences that stop nothing, and put up some tiny extra fences

The wall will stop all filthy Mexicans and you know what? They are going to pay for it.

Trips are a quite good confirmation. Fill dem tunnels with concrete.

Lol amirite? XD
Epeck Sup Forums is epeck

We can't stop them from tunneling.

What we can do is build a LABYRINTH.

They would just dig into a massive network of tunnels under the ground full of traps and pitfalls and shit. Put powerful magnets all over so that compasses won't work.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13I24P

>R A P I D B U I L D
R A P I D B U I L D
>R A P I D B U I L D
R A P I D B U I L D
>R A P I D B U I L D
R A P I D B U I L D
>R A P I D B U I L D
R A P I D B U I L D
>R A P I D B U I L D
R A P I D B U I L D

>h-he can't be the nominee!!!
>he won't win a contested convention!!!!
>he cant be the president!!!
>h-he wont build the wall!!!

Where the fuck do these come from?

What's the problem? When you spot them you flush their tunnels with water, just like you do with moles.

Post proof or fuck off, Jew.

>he literally said this himself
>implying you wouldn't say otherwise as well to avoid mexican assassins until you get to the safety of the white house

Now that pesos are worthless we will build a coinmelter and fill tunnels with their own money

Shillin now are we?

just use the experience from afghanistan. Ground penetrating radar/ sonar, and advanced geological scanners.

The physical wall is symbolic, the technological wall does the work. The best wall would to just do a a hard take over of mexico, annex, and build it at panama.

Fuck man, its not like mexico would be worse off under the US as a new collection of states.

Mexico for the US.

The tunnels aren't used for immigration afaik. They're for drugs mostly. And i don't think Trump cares about stopping the drugs as much as he says he does because he knows it's futile. He cares more about drug money enriching drug lords instead of the US.

Kek says otherwise, faggot . Also pic related

We'll it's settled then

station dogs in them and then fill em with cement

Build it

Think about your computer. Security will never be perfect, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a firewall.

thats them most slav thing i've ever read
10/10

the tunnels are for making money. as soon as moving people starts becoming profitable, they'll move drugs and people. the cartels have hundreds of millions of disposable income. a wall isn't going to stop them. you're all delusional.

You can put a halo and wings on Ted Bundy and all the other viscous murderers too; that doesn't mean they're Angels.

Put some cameras down there and live stream it 24/7 on a big screen in the white house lawn.

That's exactly my point, minus the sarcasm.

I love Slavs, based af.

>The Wall is coming there is no denying.
L O L
Never happen. Never. Trump has already discarded this idea like the rest of his high profile campaign promises.

sauce?

Cartels probably keep those tunnels a secret so the immigrants don't give away locations for intercepting drugs. And if they were to make dedicated tunnels for immigrants that would be one expensive and dangerous trip. In which case the amount of immigration is severely reduced anyway.

What value could Mexico possibly be to the US other than staging grounds to seize South America?

praise

>one expensive and dangerous trip
like all those third worlders going to europe in floating death traps? most of those go for economic reasons, same as mexicans.

Kek

Trump already said that he would train special military moles to find and violently attack any Mexican tunnelers

And so it was written in concrete.

Those too are both expensive and dangerous yes. The smugglers are making money hand over fist but it's mostly because our cucked governments provide incentives for this shit. I agree that water routes will be the most commonly used after the wall is built though. For sure.

Jesus, Google it yourself

>Find it with ground penetrating radar
>Fill with cement
>????
>Profit

the wall isn't meant to shutdown illegal immigration, it is meant to shutdown mass illegal immigration. and it will accomplish just that.

spray the tunnels with poison

hire suitable covert operatives. offer them greencards once they exposed at least 5 tunnels.

yes i can confirm this.

why dig a tunnel when you could just use a ladder?

walls are defeated more easily than they are created, but worrying about that is missing the bigger picture

you FINALLY have a president that acknowledges that illegal immigration is a problem, and he has pledged to do something to fix it

if he spends several billion dollars on a wall he's going to want to see results, even if those results don't actually come from the wall itself, they come from more boots on the ground

we love you guys, why? why you didnt fuck that hot latina in classroom?

its hard to breath when you are that radisticly autsitic.

blindfolds.
i'd say we'll see, but i doubt it. walls are expensive and illegal labour is cheap.

is you real?

holy shit hello fellow compadre.

Solo hay bots y shills aqui man, no gastes tus palabras. Apenas que nos juntemos podemos hacer algo.

SAGE, siguen promoviendo la agenda de odio para dividir a usa, y causar desestabilidad en el pais.

Preparate, hablale a los demas.

BUILD
THE
WALL

You're projecting, Britain.

If America ever gave a fuck about world opinion, 99% of its foreign policy would be unrecognizable.

Why would we ask the russians? We already have them.

need is the mother invention.

Ilegals wont stop.

They cant stop progress.