>Arive at destination
>Leave bus and head for school
>On the way to school, about 70% of the people I see are immigrants/ non whites
>In school
>We learn about all the bad things white men have done through out history
>We learn that swedes "aren't real" or that "anyone can be a swede"
>School ends
>Head to the gym
>On my way to the gym i see "refugees welcome" and Gay-pride stickers on every 5th lamp pole
>Tear them off (they will be replaced by new one a week later)
>At the gym
>See white girls training with their tan training partners
>Leave gym
>Head for bus home
>On the bus
>Same story. It's ful of foreigners
>Arive at home
>Leave bus
>Go into my house and watch the news
>They're talking about how sweden has more room for refugees and how sweden is a racist country
>Turn off tv and open up laptop
>Open up facebook and the first thing that comes up is a video of swedish feminists talking about how bad white men are
>Go to bed and sleep
>Repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSBco8kVuZM
youtube.com/watch?v=enTu9G6a6ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself faggot

i genuinely feel bad for you.

ive live in a rural part of canada for all my life, and now that im going to college i can say that non whites here are so fucking stupid and have no common sense or respect for other people

i would hate to live in your situation man

What for?

lol

I hate to live in my situation too, man

To end your defeatism

Who ever said I am defeated?
Who said I ever gave up?
Why do you assume stuff that aren't even implied?

Why?

Time to Brevik-up, friend.

Not defeatism he just explained what his daily life is like and it sounds horrid

nu male cuck?

he cant wait for achmed to fuck his white girlfriend apparently

You two need to work together instead of fight if you want to fix your hellhole of a country.

Sounds fucked up user. I will pray for white anons in Sweeden today.

Not easy uniting when people like that faggot doesn't even know how to properly use words.

That's the sad part about a lot of swedish """nationalists"""". They're just so damn fucking dumb...

Im not saying all are. But a lot of them are.

move to somewhere not malmö tier, or do something about it, fucking cuck

He's a mudblood, hence the butthurt.

You just cry about the situation instead of giving a solution.
So say something constructive or stfu.

>tfw living in småland

Miles away from Kalmar actually

What is your solution then?
Do you suggest that i should just start chopping niggers with a machete?

Your passive aggressiveness is extremely unmanly.

Dont worry Sweden, we conservative nations will breed your women for you after liberating your country.And you'll enjoy it, everyone wins.

And Im not "crying"

Im just informing people on here how it is to live in sweden.
How is that crying?

Come to Minnesota, there's still time. We only have ~100,000 Somalians. If we can have another mass Scandinavian immigration phase, it can be saved!

just relocate to norrland, and closer to norway than the sea, the coast is full of niggers as well, all from sundsvall to haparanda

Amass wealth and change the system, vote SD and redpill all your friends and relatives.
Ez

Will not move.
I stand were I stand and I will not conform!

>chopping niggers with a machete?
>soon

>brown id
hence
>brown skin

ahmed pls go

t. Ahmed

You really think that's bad? This morning I just got a $150 fine in the mail for throwing fucking leaves in the trash bin.

Yeah that's right, you can't throw leaves in the fucking garbage without getting a fine. You gotta shitpost them. Ridiculous.

>Vote SD
>In 2016
>Tfw election is in 2018

>implying Im not already doing my best to redpill the relatvies

Don't try to act smarter than you actually are, kiddo.

Life in Finland

>Wake up 5:55 as my set up alarm awakes
>Go brew a coffee and check news on computer with your pyjamas on
>Check new orders of business and handle if enough time
>6:30 new alarm - time to wake kids up
>Receive hugs, kisses and smiles
>Toilet time, washing hands and faces and teeth
>Dress up kids and yourself
>Take them to daycare with hugs and kisses
>Go to work
>Greet collagues, get some coffee and cigarettes
>Discuss local news, pizzagate has been big issue lately, and other politics
>Do your work, lots of sales, life smiles
>Get to lunch with collagues, today salmon stakes
>Back to work and end the day, during smoke breaks check own business mails through phone and check Sup Forums for news
>16:00, get to daycare, pick up kids
>Back to home, turn on the television for children show and watch it with kids
>Play some with kids, puzzles and dolls
>DAD IS MONSTER RUN RRAAWWW! WHERE WILL HE STRIKE NEXT1
>Shizzle and giggles until dinner at 17:30
>Crabs with rice - seafood day!
>Read books to kids, hugs
>Shower, washing teeth, put kids to sleep with singing
>Go to computer to do business work, handle what is needed to be handled
>Drink some coffee, maybe little snack like blue cheese and olives
>Check Sup Forums for new and comment like now
>Go play something on PS4 PRO, or watch a movie
>Put on pyjamas and go to sleep next to cat, one of the kids will get next to me at night anyways
>Fall asleep

GOOD LIVING AS SINGLE DAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=QSBco8kVuZM

And: no brownies or mudslimes on sight, hear some friends talk about them in capital and starting to do "something with it".

>97%

Thats only your fault that they are taking over your country.
I live in Poland and every muslim that would say something against polish tradition, law or woman would be beaten to unconscious because we arent pussies like you and we can defend our traditions.
Everything is in your hand. Anyway I feel so sorry. Im very happy that i live in country that arent overrun by leftists propaganda.

>mfw

>Throwing leaves in the trash bin

Isn't that like desecrating your flag?

There is only one solution left for you Sven...

Kek'd

DAMN, how vikings country can be occupied by foreigners? Where is your brave genes?!!! WOAAAAAAH

are*

>vikings
>brave

Pick one. Vikings failed to invade Finland - country next to them :D

Ja, just like blacked.com is your national anthem

Same thing with me, fucking immigrants all over school.
:(

then stop whining on Sup Forums and make a difference, learn to argue and argue with people you disagree with or what ever

>Swedish flag
>Brown id

Hello Abdul

But that's not even a song

Will the eternal Nord rise again?

Känner igen ditt ansikte, har du spelat CSS?

>commits genocide
>$150 fine
What a country!

Agains.
Im not whining
Just saying how life here is.

Learn the difference.

Double trips have spoken.

A ett tag sen

Oh hey Mahmoud!

At least here if an imam starts saying muslim bullshit we tell them to fit in or fuck off

The filthy kikes have been psychologically castrating us for decades.

Damn, that really sucks sven.
You're welcome to come join us in Australia if you want.

Is it coming to change?
Have you any right politicians that can change anything?

Or Sweden will become islam state soon, in the name of tolerance and opennes? xD

fug man this sucks ass. I did not realize the white hate was so strong. God, how do you do it man? Do you atleast have a few pilled m8's

Social democracy did this! Ditt jävla fitta socialdemokraterna partiet

Dude me and my GF were so stoked for sweden; I was learning the language and everything. Then all the news of how its mostly muslim, no go zones, rampant feminism, etc.

Sorry man, but sweden doesn't seem great anymore

We have SD
But they're also openly pro-Israel

So it's the least shitty party, just because they are the only ones who dislike muslims

När var detta då?

Well there is me and this other redpilled dude in my school, and we have to hide our powerlevels like we were jews in germany 1933.

I have other friends but they're mostly dumb fucks whom I am unable to take seriously.

All of my brothers are redpilled too.

Sweden was a freaking utopia until the mass immigration of shitskins from MENA countries began in the 70's.

SD are Zionist, if that means all kikes will fuck off to yisrael it's a good thing.

remember there is no such thing as canadian values or identity therefore we cannot be genocided danke for understanden

Oh there bud that will be quite a big fine there for you

Only ones?
How much % can they get in elections? xD

Also.. are you fucking stupid? How whole country can believe in this shit.. Its unbelieveable

My cousin went to go and live in Sweden. For some reason, he wants to come back. I can't possibly imagine why.

Yes op now remember this this is entirely your fault and that you and your Swedish brothers could have stopped it, but chose not to.

You deserve your suffering

oh trust, me, de women on blacked.com are indeed singing many songs

Ever thought you see so many immigrants on the streets / local transit systems because they can't afford a car like every other swede?

Like stop projecting your misery on a xenophobic scapegoat. Like go and actually do shit with your life.

Pls sven understand. Muslim is not problem, problem is real sved dont have control over country. Muslim is just result of that. Your sd party praise kikes therefore problem is not resolved, control is not returned and kikes happily fok whites

Not to mention the 80 000 muslims they were meant to kick out but conveniently forgot about. I fucking hate it when liberals ruin a country, goddamn.

If I spoke Norwegian/Bokmal would I be able to understand a swede?

shut up canada your arguably just as bad as sweden

Very good digits.

I can't answer your question though. No idea why he would want to leave Sweden

>life in South Africa
>fugg :-D

Im fucking 18, dude.
I study.
How am I supposed to own a car?

Don't get too black pilled, my kuk friend. I live in a heavily infested area and it's easy to get the feeling we've already lost when all you see is Swedes in minority everywhere you go. Remember we're still the vast majority of this country, and we're finally waking up.

Ja, much worse than sweden. All leafs must be genocided to create lebensram for refugees

That is actually true, frient

He likes the welfare state aspect of it but I redpilled him about Muslims and feminists and now he says that where he lives they're literally everywhere.

This isn't fun friend talk hour. This is Sup Forums. It's full of niggers, neckbeards, and neckbeard niggers. Who gives a shit what the fuck people type

>be red blooded US Marine
>Wake up in the morning to beautiful natural blue eyed-blonde hair home wife and 3 wonderful white children
>don't need to make my coffee, after leaving shower, greeted with home cooked breakfast/coffee from loving wife
>have over 100k saved up thanks to generous US Marines paycheck and wonderful spendthrift wife
>kids going to conservative christian school learning classic american values.
>get to handle heavy weapons as part of job.
>godking just got elected to toss all the sandniggers and mexicans out of the country

Life is fucking amazing here.

You gotta get your beta ass off the couch and make your life great again.

That's Canada's life in a few years....

sweden is still 88-90% white, no need to panic yet.

if you're red pilled, that means plenty of other swedes must feel the same way just like you.

Why don't us white Europeans just all go to Russia and have ourselves a white nation state. We should all leave and leave the politicians to run their country full of pakis, dindus, Poos, and lefties.

All of the countries we leave would fucking perish within a few years.

I can imagine.
I live in a relatively small town on the country side. But even here they are slowly lurking into my beloved town.

>canada
>alive

Fall has already come and gone my friend

Where do you live? I live in Husby, one of the absolute worse places. It's something like 80-90% muslims here.

So i just want to ask one question.
What will i see on the map after 20 years if i look on Scandinavia?

> America
> white
kek

it's our land, we're indigeneous in Europe. That's why moving and becoming migrants ourselves doesn't make sense.

Any more whining and I'm gonna ree

ching chong ding dan bing don ding cho fu he?

Dibs

>57%
>Be braggy about WEAPONS and KILLING like a brute

fyi you do those only for necessity.

youtube.com/watch?v=enTu9G6a6ok

Been there, done that. It gets better. Well done Finbro. Mine all adults now with kids of there own.