Would WW2 have happened if Germany had not invaded Poland and just settle down with Austria and Czechoslovakia etc?

Would WW2 have happened if Germany had not invaded Poland and just settle down with Austria and Czechoslovakia etc?

bump

Yes. It would take 10+ years and it would be US, UK, Italy, France, Germany vs USSR

No, because the eternal anglo and French wanted Germany on their knees again and Commies would make their move on Europe sooner or later again (See Polish-Soviet war of 1920)

Me thinks it would happend either way. A few years later, starting from someplace else mayhaps.

were there polish agression against germany before the invasion?

This. Russia would have invaded Poland on their own and the UK/France/America would have responded. Germany would have probably joined in as well and they would have been able to claim vast amounts of territory from Russia.

Only after Pilsudzki died in '35. Prior to that Hitler and Pilsudzki were good friends due to their commie removing habits. After Pilsudzki died, his second in command completely ignored all the directives Pilsudzki left him and went on all out hate campaign against Germany and Germans which resulted in multiple violent escalations in Western Poland and along the border

>not remembering the war in Asia

que

Hitler was determined to take back all rightful German clay.

The only way to prevent him from seeking the Danzig corrodor would if he was assasinated. What happens next largely depends on who takes power.

yeah this i guess

This

The allies werent happy with fighting alongside the USSR at all, but germany forced them into it by breaking the molotov ?rippentrop? pact

USSR would have invaded Poland and prob the baltics+ finland for a buffer against germany

Too much Wolrd tension for the Allies, Finland joins the axis, Poland + the baltics the allies, both fighting USSR. Probably with Japan against USSR aswell, and the allies helping against the chinese. The future cold war would have been between the axis and the allies

Churchill was a warmonger, I would have found reasons to start the war. WW2 was inevitable.

Their economy would have collapsed.

this. and it would have been a smart way for hitler to expand eastwards.

really?

desu he should have been patient, waited for russia to attack poland, then occupy western poland as he pushed west in the idea of protecting german minorities.

much like what putin did to crimea.

Nope.

But Americans think that capitalism is the only economic system.

this

In fact during the war it was one thing that rubbed other people's rhubarb bad that Germany was trading via Barter with other countries like brazil.

Their money may not have been any good outside of germany, but they had no problem trading goods for goods.

I mean goods is what you use money to buy in the first place.

BUMP

Germany need access to other resorces like rubber , chrominum , oil , iron.

France/England controlled the trade around the world USA was industrilized so much but nobody to sell shit to.

Germany needed war to survive. Without WW2 germany would have been destoryed from within , and the colapse economically.

WW2 saved germany

Danzig