My gf just went out with 2 black friends for the evening

I've been feeling exhausted and she said that Marcus and Dwayne would take her out for the evening if I didn't feel up to it.

Should I be worried Sup Forums? It is black friday after all.

this is weak bait

cheap joke lad

C

>Sees flag

I believe it.

I bet you'll be a good father to her kids.

There's nothing wrong with it. Most white women prefer BBC. If you want to date, you just have to accept that most women will need BBC in their life to be satisfied with you.

but i just wanted to have a night in and we could cuddle and get chinese food

bait bait bait

>It is black friday
HOLY SHIT DID THE MEDIA JEW DID THIS!?!?
>black friday
>people are feral animals that day
>giving their good goy points back to the jews
>niggers killing each other for a penny discount

U

Are you also stuck tending her two sons, DeMarcus and LaDwayne?

She eat us, she eat all of us

Nah don't worry man, hopefully she has a good time. I over-heard my wife talking about how she's having a girls night out with one of her friends and they were quietly talking about meeting up with Darnell and Janeil . I gave her a little extra spending money and slipped a few condoms in her purse when she wasn't looking, hope she has fun. I'm just going to play video games tonight. She always goes out without me, but it makes me miss her more, so it's good for the relationship.

This, as long as provide emotional and financial support for your wife, she's yours forever. But you must let her be sexually satisfied, this is how most relationships go sour, it's because we can't please our wives the way black guys do.

It is a simulation, m8. When her asshole hurts tomorrow and she says she had lots of protein this evening, she is just telling you to be a better bf.

Atleast its not a swedish flag
kek

hahaha shiruzaki takanawa

Outside of telling white women that if you're a coal burner no white man wants you. No one gives a shit about niggers.....

Mass immigration is not coming from africa its coming from Mexico and the middle east. I know you think you are triggering us and this will demoralize us but we don't care. And thats why you will lose

it's just a joke bro, calm down

You shouldn't worry. The black man will take a good care of her. Also this:

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

This. Thank you.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

This.

And this.

White pussi was made for mighty BBC.

Well, I don't want to make you worry for nothing, but you should seriously consider killing yourself. And decide to indeed do it.

This. Thank you. White hoes can't resist the mighty BBC. They worship it.

cool bait

Oh, it's "post random file from you wtf folder, hoping it's a nigger dying thread". How does it feel being a subhuman?

sucks they can't do basic math

U mad white boi?