So Sup Forums, why are you not raising a white family in Africa?

So Sup Forums, why are you not raising a white family in Africa?

Bump

Moving out there soon to start a tobacco farm. Been learning how at the University of Guelph/on a farm near Delhi, Ontario. Already got 2000 hectares secured in the copper belt province in Zambia. Just working on securing loans from some tobacco companies now.

Why aren't you?

That's pretty cool user.

This just proves that a dog is the white man's best friend. It would protect the family against the savages

>her face

I thought swedish women were supposed to be attractive

Can I freely shoot niggers or are there consequences?

Why do you white nationalists love dogs so much?

what's the story behind this picture

>europe.jpg

You can usually get away with it. There was a white farmer up in Kenya, Cholomondy I think his name was, shot someone got off with it, shot another guy and got a few months in prison. He had a heart attack this summer though and passed away.

Rhodesia. Not too long before the fall of the Ian Smith's regime.

I wouldnt wish this world on anyone, let alone someone of my own flesh and blood

War veterans or Mugabe thugs are surrounding a white owned farm house in an attempt to seize their land.

This: meant for: Also, note the ridgeback.

>institutionalized niggerworship

no thanks

Whoa. How much did it cost?

Dogs are loyal creatures. They are superior to niggers.

More than twice the size of Manhattan.

II want an electric fence.

Id rather masturbate in public.

K O N Y 2 0 1 6

About 50 million in the Zambian currency, but around $6000 USD. It's only leasehold for 15 years but after that I can renew it.

Knew a Rhodie back in the day

>Move in into the middle of nowhere
>all going good
>black guy comes walking by and sees you and your family
>comes back the next day with the 10 black buddies asking for money
>comes back the next day with half his town is outside the gate
>get a pack of 6 Rhodesian Ridgebacks
>Keep em inside dont feed 'em for 3 days
>niggers come by, dont close the gate
>openseason.jpg

Because white people have replaced the children they are never going to have with dogs.

This. People on here need to marry young rather than be cucks and whine online.

>literally two children in OPs post

Just create more white people and then off yourself

I sampled soil at that farm, bruh. BBRM alumni

I'm in Honours Ag Science m8

This.

I married at 24, would have done so sooner if I had found her sooner.

I have two kids, more on the way.

I am going to take a concubine or two to spread my Dutch/Spanish genes more.

Forget the dogs, have some fucking kids you damned snow niggers if you really want to be a white nationalist.

All I've ever wanted is to grow some garlic and raise some bees...cash-cropping in Africa is next level shit.

The best of luck with your endeavours, fella.

22 years old now with a gf who I've been with for 5 years. Going to marry her and get her pregnant after we move ASAP

Both sides of my family will be almost entirely Germanic. I'm fully Dutch and she's mostly German with some Dutch as well.

Dogs are work animals, they're filthy to have in your home.

Same thing will happen to South Africa. People don't learn.

>white family

>black country

no thanks

Because given the results in South Africa, etc. I'd rather leave entirely and let the place degenerate back into the savagery from whence it came.

Perhaps next time they'll exterminate instead of "colonize". People realize that the Belgians actually were the most successful modern "holocaust" in recent history, and it was real?

Just nobody cared about millions of dead blacks.

Because I'd turn that motherfucker into borderlands

Thanks man I appreciate it. I've wanted to do this for the last 10+ years. Looking into growing eucalyptus too after I finish running the numbers on that and if it's worth 15 years of time. The lumber market in Africa is going to get spicy very soon.

Nah I'm raising my Rhodesian in Louisiana

MFW my gf is white south African

Afrikaans or English?

BUMP

this pictur makes me sad

One day every European country will be the same with huge security fences everywhere.

anyone who has kids here basically is

white kids are a minority and it will only get worse

but really, it's more like this

same reason I don't cook at the bottom of the ocean

Congratulations, and could not agree with you more about the dogs.

We have a lot of work to do boys. With all the niggers moving into our land we'll take theirs and build a better civilization.

Good luck user, tobacco is america's gift to the world.

I have a question for the Burgers and Europeans, why don't you want to have children?

Aren't you being race traitors by not reproducing?

Mate give us a job I would love to move to Africa if i knew I would get employment on the other end.

It's all fun and games until your family is raped and has their throats slit by niggers in front of you.