Red-Pilled Women

How did I just find this gem of a subreddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/5egnd4/pushing_accidental_beta_orbiter_back_into/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reedit

Kill yourself

reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/5egnd4/pushing_accidental_beta_orbiter_back_into/

that moment I realized this was the closest thing to a traditional women I'd ever find.

.You are two years late bud.

RARE

>leddit
>le gem

Kys

damn. guess it's pretty smalltime then.

rare?

>redpilled woman
>sex before marriage

>My n count
Is this some kind of weird way to say that they are coalburners?

Bump

Top shelf keks.

It's so obvious these "women" are RP'ing men.

But what does the n stand for? Talking about nuggers there wouldn't make any sense. Need help

n is a variable. In mathematics it usually means a natural number. In this context it means partner count.

This is some high level autism. It was written by virgin NEET most likely

Yeah and I'm guessing no one but men posts there.

no, it's a pretty common term on the Red Pill subreddit

>Guam
>rare

Get on my level faggots

Red pill women is a lie.
Every women is a mirror of the man she is with.
If you are a family man with conservative values a healthy woman will follow.
Damaged women won't but this should be no problem for a man to filter those women.

It is like buying a house, you filter the shit houses, have a look at good houses and look for damages, maybe you need to fix something and if you find one that suits you you buy it. But this is not the end, if you want to live in this house happy until you die you need to constantly fix shit and renovate.

>oh no I need attention
>my friend is getting paid by virgins to play video game s in front of a camera but I'm not attractive enough for that
>maybe if I try thinking like this other group of womenless men and show my virtue to them I'll get a little attention?
uh huh

>mac
Kys