Why does Sup Forums hate video games so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate video games so much?

What's wrong if an adult with a job, a wife and kids likes to play some vidya in his free time? How is it any more degenerate than browsing a Chinese frog breeding forum?

Also post your favourite games which you consider redpilled.

Pokemon

Anything that does not involve browsing Sup Forums 24/7 is degenerate.

I love me some games, screw what others think. If you aint crazy addicted to it that it interferes with things then it's no problem.

It's not as redpilled as professional sports, at least with those you are engaged in something and aren't just zoning out from reality since it's actually real and not a fantasy

Kek, this is the truth.

Depends on the game, surely.

It's degenerate to spend more than 3 hours playing though. The Doom game that was released this year was good.

Niggers are nasty.

Medal of Honor (2010) is the best sandnigger killing simulator ever made.

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS

>watching the chocloate jew
>clicking on "reply to jew"
>typing on the clicky rectangle jew
>using the file exploring jew
>submitting post to the electronic jew

Not sure if all Sup Forums, but personnally it's because vidya is a cesspool living at the intersection of SJW fucktards and NEETs. On top of that, and still from my point of view, no grown-ass man would have time for that. Either you chase pussy, or you pound the pussy you already got.
>inb4 but then what are you doing on Sup Forums?
I irritate faggots who come to show those horrible nazi frogs how wrong they are. One of the life simple pleasure I occasionnaly shamefully indulge into.

Only if you're actually playing the sport you sad sack of shit

I've never see someone write that che hate videogames....simply because this pol, we have something better to write about.

Because some of them haven't played Europe Universalis yet.

Fuck my italian android auto-correction keyboard.

>Cant play Bloodborne because at parents for tgiving
>Can pick up old huge xbox with only JSRF disc

I bought the xbox 5 years ago second hand and it isnt even a model with a busted clock capacitor. Feels good. JSRF is ezcellent

sports are manchildren garbage

Japanese vidya is the only true white man redpill games

Not nigger (((sports))) or (((american))) games

sports are just pretend war

I am bored of video games now. I get depressed when I play them.

But still, I disagree with Sup Forums when it goes on constant rants about how men are so horrible because they play video games sometimes instead of dating sluts. Those threads are autistic garbage. If a guy wants to buy games and play them on his spare time, there is nothing Sup Forums spergs can do to stop him. Deal with it.

Rare png

Is it fun? How do you play? I love Civilization and Total war games, so would I like it?

Runner up

kys weebcunt

>How is it any more degenerate than browsing a Chinese frog breeding forum?

OP has a point.

Snobs that play EU will call you a pleb for playing civilization I play both at high levels and civ is about tactics, EU is about grand strategy. In civ you can denounce a former ally and Dow them in EU your people will fucking hate you so you have to finesse so many things in the game.

because other people see their old hobbies die and do not like change.

Who plays snooker these days?

That's why I stick to the Mongolian throat singing appreciation forums.

videogames are fun

Sup Forums is a bunch of evangelical christcuckolds who hate fun

Me xd

gal gun double peace

BANNERLORD WHEN?