Electoral college must not elect Donald Trump unless he sells his business

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO HAHAHAH
DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Electoral college must not elect Donald Trump unless he sells his business, say Obama and Bush's ethics lawyers
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/electoral-college-must-not-elect-donald-trump-unless-he-sells-his-business-say-obama-and-bushs-ethics-lawyers/ar-AAkLn2N?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=DELLDHP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSgJ7uGJrvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I love liberal faggots tears, keep em coming.

Wonder who's behind this....

Omg trump has a mutual fund with companies in it!

Unfortunately the precedent has been set with The Clinton Foundation. Trump can use his position to enrich himself as much as he wants.

he's literally willing to wreck america so he can get his shekels

I found OP
youtube.com/watch?v=MSgJ7uGJrvc

>Sell business to son
>He already has more than enough money to live for a long time
>????
>It was going to happen anyway

The Clintons were as well and no one said a thing.

Clinton Foundation isn't a business empire, it's a non-profit organization

>it's a non-profit organization
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sold all that uranium for no profit huh?

and yet that didn't stop it from being a business empire

funny how that works out huh

Even if we pretend it doesn't turn the Clintons a profit, are you arguing that there is no conflict of interest around a non-profit but there is around a for-profit? Do you think that people who work in non-profits aren't paid? Do you not realize that most have a board of directors that is made up of people who work in for-profit businesses?

Hell, a non-profit is probably a bigger conflict of interest, because they are so dependent on the government and for-profit business grants for funding.

Muh Clintons are bad

The CF has been suspected in the shadiest of the shady shit a government can do. The problem is anyone who investigates to thoroughly on the Clintons tend to "commit suicide". The Clintons are ten times worse then Trump can every be and worse is they use a nonprofit organization to do it, atleast Trump's is actually classified as a business.

Obama's a faggot.

>not-for-profit
Literally don't exist

people don't work for free obviously

the point is that a non-profit doesn't actually go after profits, but it needs to keep itself up

Where is this in the constitution again?

I don't remember reading such a clause.

>Obama ethics lawyer
>Bush ethics lawyer
The memes write themselves here good lord

>say ethics lawyers
So this has no legal bearing. Is that what you're saying?

So, you agree with me that non-profits are as large if not a greater conflict of interest than for-profits?

>ethics lawyers
lel

no? they actually work for society's best interests as opposed to a single orange man's pockets

>obama
>bush
>ethics

Top cuck.

There have been past presidents who have owned businesses, such as Andrew Jackson. Get fucked.

>sells business to kids for a doll hair

problems solved libshits

>Obama and Bush's ethics lawyers
>Obama
>Bush
>ethics

top kek

>Bush's ethics lawyers

>nonprofit organization
Haha yes somehow the Clintons are worth billions from it being nonprofit.

>MSN.com
>MSN
You're living in Obama's times, mate.

25% derr

maybe im just fuckin stupid but it should still just be 25%

maybe 1/3 (33%) (since there are only 3 options)

the infinite keys are a red herring.

Im actually curious as to the "real" answer

>say-obama-and-bushs-ethics-lawyers

100%?

>they actually work for society's best interests

I hope that happens. crooked trump I can understand, but why would his dumbass-minions be in favour of him having OBVIOUS conflicts of interest?

if you want corrupt you shouldve just voted m'lady, you dumdums

On topic: Why the fuck is CTR still here? I thought we killed them! the meme war should be over.

>No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
>ARTICLE I, SECTION 9, CLAUSE 8

The problem isn't that he owns a business, the problem is that the president owning such a large business will create conflicts of interest, such as asking taxpayer-funded security staff to pay rent to him in his hotel or using his position to make other countries more friendly to his business (as he did with Argentina just a few days ago).

If he sold his business to one of his kids and withdrew from operations technically it would be fine but he could still abuse his power for the sake of his children.

>Im actually curious as to the "real" answer
it's a paradox, there is no real answer. self references usually lead to paradoxes. observe:
>this sentence is false
is the above statement true of false?

25%+ 25% each time you find a crate, indefinitely for that part, unless u find a dildo used by jesus, then its u can send 999 out of 1000 into hell and bend ur knees like a transexual and say "huh i did nothing they were bad bad bad guys"

The first meme battle is over. The meme war has only just begun.

25%. That particular crate has a 25% chance of giving a hat, it doesn't specify that opening the next crate counts as getting a hat from "this" crate.

Assuming the next crates "count" as being part of "this" crate, we still don't know what the percentages are for crates contained in the crate given.

Assuming the above, and that all crates have exactly the same roll tables, it is a 33% chance. Effectively, this is the same as saying "roll a fair 4-sided die, and if it lands on 4 reroll." If the only rolls that "count" are 1-3, then you have a 33% chance of any number in that range.

Bush did not sell his oil business. Also

>Sell it to Barron for a dollar
>keep control bc hes a minor

I think CTR has a contract until end of this month or this year when election polls are final cast.

>CTR
people still believe this CTR boogeyman?

>ethics lawyers

Kek. Fuck off

1/3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did he prepare for a win? i MEAN ITS obvious he ran just for fun now we shit posted him in office. Are we gonna be ok lads?

>sell his buisness to his son for 1 dollar

Say it with me

President Pence

I don't know if the elite can allow themselves to play so heavy-handed. If they ring any more warning bells, the backlash will only become ever intense.

Topkek, here's your (you)

>msn
Ah, fake news

(((ethics))) lawyer

Throw away the god damned crate.

nice resolution retard

This
Also he already has, he said that if he wins then his entire company goes to his children.

>accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
>from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything you just said, valid or not.

I think it's so cool that the sum of (1/x)^n for n from 1 to infinity is always 1/(x-1) for all whole number values of x.

>33%
That implies there's an even chance of getting one of the three, but we already stablished you're twice as possible to obtain a weapon than a hat/crate

Obama didnt have to sell his stock, George Washington didnt have to sell off his property.

Fuck off

Is that Lincoln despairing in the back?

>"non-profit" means they give all their money they make to charity!
Oh lord

These simple titles throw off the retards

Damn jews

This

We need to conquer jewtube with Pewdiepie and spead to MetaTube or LiveLeak

kek

lol, they are just mad he's passing his busines on to his kids. Which he would have done, in the future anyway at an ailing health age.

These salty libs are just mad, his kids are getting to run, and I mean really run a multi billion dollar corporation.

All the SJWs got from their parents was molestation and eternal emotional scarring. LOL

You've already made 10 other shit threads. You're mad as hell

This fucking retard.

God damn hues just shut the fuck up.

50%