Are white people elves?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3740856/tiffany-alberts-mom-injected-feces-into-iv-bag-cancer-son/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've always considered the elves in fiction to be orientals, humans are whites, orcs are niggers, etc

I wish we were

Mediterraneans are humans, Barbarians are elves, Niggers are orcs, Manlets are dwarves.

hwites are human

the "santa's elvs" / "magic elvs" are based on finnish
wood / forest elvs are based on slavs, celts, etc
warcraft elvs are based on turks
a lot of modern elvs are based on asians because of multi-culti shit

In Skyrim the dark elves are Jews and the Thalmor is their Global Jewish conspiracy.

oh yeah and dwarves are jews
>the nose knows
>muh gold mines

Dwarves aren't running a global cabal.

>Skyrim
What's next, Hairy Porter? Narnia?

no

nordic = human
south Europeans (Italians, Spanish) - halflins/dwarves since they were manlets compared to nordic people
orcs = african
goblins = indians
elves = east asians
dark elves =south east asian

America is being retarded again, what a surprise. Orcs are muslims and orientals are the evil men of the East that fight for Sauron. Men are Anglo-Saxons and elves are just elves, as in Norse elves.

It's clearly the Nordics who are elves, alpines are dwarfs, meds are men, hobbitses be Irishmen, and you know what orcs are.

I know that Tolkien modeled his elves (linguistically at least) after various Germanic groups.

People who think Elves are any way Oriental are retarded.

>autism

Where the fuck do you retards get this shit?

The word Human comes from Latin, how can nordic people be humans and mediterraneans not? That makes no fucking sense.

they pull it out of their ass

Finns are the only true elves

D&D elves are asians.

I really doubt that.

>not scheming little faggot gnomes

We do make a lot of cookies and xmas toys.

I have this but not FAS. I don't have any of the other markers and my mom has never been a drinker. Plus she wasn't 21 when she was pregnant with me.

I'm pretty sure elves don't inject feces into their dying kid's IV line.

guise...that's the psycho bitch who ritually injected her cancer son's IV bag
with FECES:

inquisitr.com/3740856/tiffany-alberts-mom-injected-feces-into-iv-bag-cancer-son/

Wait, this thing is a woman?

lol

Elves are part of old norse mythology, nothing that predates it has any mention of similar creatures, they can't be anything but nordics.

And the Imperials? They collect shekels and look darker than normal people. Thalmor are more like the SS: stylish Uniforms and genociding everyone who doesn't have yellow Skin.

Not only is it a woman, but someone mated with it.

Is that a dude or a chick?