If a woman attacks a man, its fine to fuck her up!

youtube.com/watch?v=TN19KcAwnVM&t=46s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hollywrixon/status/802022385226420224
youtube.com/watch?v=dJQntS_j_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, but you're a pussy if you do

REKT

>these are older than 11

Is she okay? Looks like she got a seizure at the end.

twitter.com/hollywrixon/status/802022385226420224

>im a huge fan of your wrestling

Did she fucking ded? She's seizing at the end assuming her neck was break/fractured

If you don't use REASONABLE force you're a nigger.

If you're even just mildly in shape you probably don't ever need to hurt women to stop them if they attack you.

>IF A WOMAN ATTACKS A MAN, IT'S FINE TO FUCK HER
is why i clicked
>UP!
fuck you OP

>being a white knight
As long as you aren't the physical initiator, it isn't your fault.

Women wanted equality, they got it.

Does your pic have a moustache>?

ruining your life becuase of a blonde bitch lel

Don't start shit if you're too much of a bitch to finish it. Attack someone and you deserve what you get. GIT RECKED, BITCH.

dat fake seizure

wew lad

I want to move to a country where I can punch a woman.

I believe you can hit a woman that's attacking you...

This was a little uncalled for though. This is one step away from fucking tombstoning somebody

What the fuck was that? He should have wait until she hit him once, then open hand the fuck out of her.

>everybody walk the dinosaur

Yes that is a moustache. Her website is full of pictures of her moustache. Disgusting.

bad teef/10

holy shit that girl can take a punch

You should be able to hit a woman back, but use reasonable force

dont slam her into the ground and kill her lol

To be honest, he should've laid the lot of them out. They need to learn that if they want to get physical, they will always lose. There is no special protection just because they're a girl.

Dang guy almost gave hare RKO. I'd just bitch slap her. And if she'd have any problems i'd say that as a proud male feminist not hitting her would imply that she's weaker than me and since i respect her not hitting her would be a tremendous disrespect.
You gotta beat them at their own game.

She didn't even touched him.
All she want was to be grabbed by the pussy.
That's gay.

That's not being a white night.

Men and women are different creatures, and you handle these situations accordingly.

Biologically speaking, women are weaker than men and hitting them back is not an equal way of retaliating.

Damn, that was a smooth move tbqh

Thankfully, there are so many videos these days of men hitting back against women, so your way of thinking is just old garbage now.

>pic
oh god look at that snaggle tooth.

The point isn't to retaliate, it's to make her stop you fucking retard

True dat. My wife beats me regularly for doin' stupid shit like talking out of line or not prepping her boyfriend vigorously enough.

When a woman hits you, you say "Thanks Ma'am!" I'm not like those pussies who answer violence for violence!

yes :^)

Making her stop and beating the shit out of her are not the same thing m80

She's just attention whoring.

hence why he walked away after he made her stop

thats not a real seizure at all.

Did you not watch the video? Are you blind? Is this just really shitty b8?

so someone attacks you, what should you do? just try and subdue them?? Then for all future all women will know that you won't hit back so they attack you?? fuck that

Sometimes you have to let a child touch the stove for them to finally learn it's hot

that seizure at the end. the dumb bitch got what she deserved.

>if a woman attacks a man, its fine to fuck her up!
Why even wait for her to attack you? She should've been shut the hell up long before it got to this.

She is fine, happened months ago. Guy was cleared etc

lol good on him pretty girls with ghetto bitch attitude are the biggest narcissists in the world and need a reality check in how "blessed" they are in being a single mother or whatever bullshit they post.

I would love to be on the ground "struggling" with some women.

Fuck! I dont think I ever spoke to one in the last 2 years or so, excluding traders and the occasional public servant.

Quit being a stupid faggot. If a small guy punches a big guy, he can expect to get his ass kicked. Women who act like a man should get treated like a man.

Irrelevant, an individual attacking someone is allowed to defend themselves. Just because its seen as socially unacceptable to hit girls doesn't mean thet can take advantage of it. Don't play fucking games with people on the street, even if you have a vagina. You will fie in Africa with this beta mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=dJQntS_j_JM

>all these edgy virgins itt

buds so you will sit there and allow a woman to attack you based only on the fact that they are women?? wtf kind of retard logic is that? you should defend yourself no matter who the other person is.

Right I'm gonna give my kid a seizure, that'll learn him good. Dumbass.

>white americans
the lowest of the whites. Sad

>Perfect American teeth

Are you genuinely misunderstanding or are you choosing to misunderstand?

1) he told her to get off his property, she was illegally trespassing at that point
2) he made it clear through body language that he did not want a physical confrontation
3) she initiated the violence, from that point on he was acting in self defense
4) he gave her ample opportunity to walk away even after she assaulted him
5) she continued to assault him unprovoked

fuck you niggers, she should have been shot

Yes because A) thats what he was aiming for you fucking moron and B) If you actually watched the video you'd see her head never even hits the ground which goes back to you're a fucking moron

I agree but it also depends on the situation. You don't defend yourself against a wasp the same way you do a mugger.

Yea, did he fucking ground and pound? No. I think he went overboard and a open hand would have handled it but he only hit her once then leaves her alone.

I want the time I wasted on that video back.

Fuck your thread OP.

Back to the kitchen with you.

Those cunts chimping out when their friend gets KTFO and the other men there refuse to white knight for them.

I'd kill both the wasp and the mugger.

>he went overboard
Thank you this is the point I'm trying to make.

I'm not trying to justify the actions of the girl or the guy, both were wrong.

No, you're pussy whipped if you don't

Fucking this.
Nobody is saying he should've had a victory rape, but what moron would allow themselves to be beaten just because of some kindergarten rhetoric?

Fuck off, everyone has a right to defend themselves.

I just wish he had laid out the other two roasties that hit/pushed him.

"he pushed me first!!"

Cause you kept getting in his face you psychotic teenage bitch.

look at how small she is..you americans are weak as fuck

A girl at a house party threw a pot of boiling water at me and missed. I roughed her up a bit to show her she cant be acting like that if something doesn't go her way. Chocked her and slammed her head into the wall a few times. She didn't to me for a few weeks after that and then one day she pretended like nothing ever happened and she hasn't chimped out like that ever since, I guess I put her in her place.

Dumb bitches act hard and then play the victim once they get the shit kicked out of them.

Don't be afraid to hit women, sometimes they need to be hit - just like some men need to be hit sometimes.

Fuck that, im going to make sure she never plays any such games with anyone else ever again

Pain in the best lesson

You have to be 18 years or older to post here m8. There are no adult men that allow women throw bitch fits.

>This is one step away from fucking tombstoning somebody

MFW

White trash, ladies and gentlemen, white trash.

>he went overboard
I think he could have made it better for us if he punched her in the tits instead of a bodyslam.

He didn't really make this a good webm, more of a mediocre comp shot.

looks like reasonable use of force to me
I bet 100$ he did not get indicted

i am erect

If a woman acts with grace and civility like a lady, she ought to be treated as a lady.

If a woman acts like a violent baboon, there's nothing wrong with treating her as such.

People are animals, and when they break the social contract, all that remains to find out is which one is stronger.

Same here, a girl got rowdy with me so I dropped her with a gut punch and since then she acts like nothing happened that day but at the same time she doesn't act up either... Everyone is just normal now

Have to agree with Burgers and Leafs inna thread. At least wait for her to hit you in the face. Now he just looks like a faggot.

I think a patriarchal slap to the face circa 1950s could have done the job, but I do not condemn the man

> BestGore.com

nah you are
fag

sauce

I don't have a picture good enough to emote my sides right now

>it's not fair
>so you shouldn't do it

give us a shout when you become an adult

Was getting so pissed watching that, glad for the end.

fuck your reasonable

>dont hit my damsel in distress SIR the way you would defend against a man assaulting you

Fucking white knights i swear

source??

Chris browns new waifu?

What about tiny weak men?

There are plenty of nerdy shrimps out there who are just as weak as a girl. If one of them started pushing around a big dude and got beat, how come noone cares????

They are all hipocrytes.

nah she ruiend her life
nothign illegal done by the kid
u fag

equal rights, equal fights

Totally fake

hey dont hit people
dont get slammed
fuck your reasonable
hitler said he was reasonable too

That's a really dangerous mindset.

In the heat of the moment you're out for blood, but when you've calmed down are you really ok with permanently fucking someone's world up?

I've been both the agressor and victim, and violently reacting to something like this haunts you for a long time.

Y'all talk big about how you would shoot Tyrone if he broke into your house like it was no big deal, but when you actually do it it messes you up in ways you may never recover from.

You're right.
Humans and Dogs are different speices, if a dog that is weaker than the human attacks the human, it is unfair to hit the dog, because it's not an equal way of retaliating.

Any man who doesn't beat women is gay prove me wrong

You already in a country where you can punch one in the dick.

What if the guy whoops your ass after beating his bitch?