Is MMA the most redpilled sport?

is MMA the most redpilled sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5zNNwfZ8pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% that guy is gay. I bet my bank account on it.

Perhaps, but he still gets more pussy than you

>Gay

>Gets pussy

You're autistic m8 go bak to /r9k/

Pretty much, but only with Pride rulesset.

false

dude is only 19

20, same age nick diaz was when he knocked out robbie lawler

he was 19 when that photo was taken Abdul

boipussy

the resemblance is uncanny
MMA is pretty redpilled, but people which train it to be "more effective" when shit hits the fan bigtime are retarded.

No

Wait till blacks and Latinos take over it. You white boys will watch something else

>MMA
>redpilled

Fucking KEK

It's the same shit with gladiators that romans did to keep the masses bluepilled. Just like any broadcast sports event. Holy fucking shit this board just gets more normie territory each passing day

You ever seen a straight guy with spiked blonde tipped hair and a perfect white smile? This guy screens gay.

omg, hes not gay

he ultra conservative extremely religious Christian that shaves his body and goes to the gym 2 times a day. That is like the farthest thing away from gay

>ITT: butthurt fatties that are jelly, and have to resort in the "omg he must be gay" tactic

>the level of competition/self improvement will only be as high as the skill of the opponent

What's redpilled about watchin' two overgrown gorillas manhandling one another in a big o'l hexagon? It's the devil, I tell ya. Totally degenerate.

>he ultra conservative extremely religious Christian that shaves his body and goes to the gym 2 times a day
>That is like the farthest thing away from gay
Subtle and cheeky post.

Gay as fuck!

he doesnt have gay mannerisms at all. He's just young and has a big fucking smile. How can you call that gay? He's literally Goku incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=s5zNNwfZ8pI

what is so bluepilled about it?

This

UFC rules favors wrestlers but pride FC favored strikers

yes because ultra conservative extremely religious christians have never been gay before.

The level of talent in MMA is extremely high but the risk of brain damage makes it just not worth it.

Man, he looks a bit jumpy here. Seems a bit golden to me.

It's distraction for the normies while (((they))) are shitting on you and the future of your unborn children. There is nothing wrong with practicing it yourself though

>tfw no soccer kicks to downed opponents
>tfw no head stomps
>tfw no 12-6 elbows
>tfw no extremely blatant steroid abuse

Pride was too good for this world

Sounds like some willful projection

after investigations into CTE i dont think any intelligent person would allow themselves to fight consistently, it's just not worth it. modern day gladiators, sacrificing their health for normie's entertainment, it's sad really.
If anything people who enjoy watching other people hurt each other are degenerates. Wasn't the point of cognitive thought to free ourselves from such things?

Right? Its only redpilled if your watching two overgrown gorillas manhandle each other in a circle

you cant live life without some hedonism. I mean you're at an Ontarian leather braiding forum talking about how mma is distraction for the plebs.

>literally buying into Chomsky thought

Nailed it. What are your thoughts on non-striking combat sports such as jiu jitsu etc?

I like boxing better than MMA.
When the fight goes to the ground and both fighters are tired as fuck, it gets extremely boring.
Though I gotta say the lightweight divisions are equally boring because they hit like wet noodles and there are not enough knockouts

Well when it comes down to it, i believe in personal freedom to the point of allowing things like professional football/mma. But i do think that certain things should be changed with CTE in mind, such as football helmets, tackling rules, ect. But MMA and boxing are so ingrained culturally that completely getting rid of them is most likely impossible, so really i would encourage changing rules to ensure less consistent head hits.

oh and mandatory time-outs for people who receive concussions. like long time-outs. but again you cant really force people to do that, really the only way to make people stop is to educate them so they themselves want to.

Hes really religion and a virgin

Yes but there has to good taste even when choosing your desired type of poison

Sorry, I don't read books written by kikes

he's not gay he's just a zero world experience virgin desu

sorry i didnt really answer your question. non-striking combat/grappling combat spots seem to be alright, i dont think there is too much evidence (or it hasnt been investigated) that those self-defense martial arts lead to CTE, most the people who practice them dont do it as a career, so there is less pressure to perform quickly after a concussion. concussions are also much more rare

No no thanks for the response. I like the way you think.

I disagree.

I don't think it's degenerate to enjoy the strong over coming the weak, for merit, ability, intelligence, stamina and hard work to succeed.

I would have no problem with voluntary gladiator fights to the death, or duels.

What I have a problem with is pain for pains sake. There's a difference between enjoying the strong win and pitying the loser, and those that enjoy the suffering of the loser, especially if it's not a quick death but a drawn out suffering of any kind.

i dont think it's intrinsically degenerate, but the pain for pains sake is. absolutely. sadistic too. I also dont have a problem with it overall since they are ultimately volunteering themselves. But the culture around professional football is wrong, it represents a get rich quick scheme to me, sacrificing your body and potential intelligence for other's entertainments. I just think it's wrong to push people towards that as their only means of success when in fact, it robs you later down the road of quality of life

This is probably true. This and all sports only serve to distract the masses and divert their energy
Sports like mma, boxing, and football are doubly worse because they also glorify violence and promote an aggressive culture.

Martial arts is definitely based, it's a shame the UFC has gone the way of boxing and chosen entertainment over sport. They need to make it a legit championship rather than just a show. I mean they just make up the rules as they go along, giving their star fighter all the belts without having to fight real competition. No doubt McGoober is a great martial artist, but put him in with Nurmagomedov and let's see who the real lightweight champ is...

by the way i really appreciate your input, especially how you presented it. actual discourse is so hard on Sup Forums.

>zero world experience
i dont want him to become as jaded as us ;_;

Please don't get my hopes up.