/EWO/ EYES WIDE OPEN GENERAL: DO IT FOR HIM EDITION

Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy, corrupt elite of America and countries abroad.
==

>What the fuck is going on?
To find out the basics of what's been happening, we suggest you watch these videos and read this site.

-Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
-Infowars video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
-Jumping into the rabbit hole:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
-What we know so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
-Pizzagate Primer:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

This is the thing that FBIanon and Assange were talking about. If we can break this story, it will be big. The Clinton Foundation is almost certainly part of it along with most governments in the world.

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site, what can I do to help?
You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

OLD THRED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
inserbia.info/today/2016/11/clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker-exposed/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-asks-nigeria-for-potential-organ-trafficking-witness-02-11-2016
ecoi.net/local_link/4569/253383_de.html
si.edu/Content/Pdf/About/2015-Smithsonian-Annual-Report.pdf
asia.si.edu/support/club-caravan.asp
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/01/AR2010120106715.html
washingtoncitypaper.com/arts/museums-galleries/article/13039987/the-fire-next-time
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2G5r4QA9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IzjcKS5X4WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html
nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html
scribd.com/doc/70996637/Finders-Cult
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records
youtube.com/watch?v=0j2JRcC6wBs
fosi.org/people/cecilia-kang/
itu.int/en/ITU-D/Regional-Presence/ArabStates/Documents/events/2015/COP/Presentations/SessionVII/FamilyOnlineSafetyInstitute.pdf
youtube.com/watch?
imgur.com/a/6BpWD
youtube.com/watch?v=mEMCQFRsF5Y
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/royal-child-sex-scandal-tell-all-exposes-prince-andrew-ties-jeffrey-epstein/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38111636
law.northwestern.edu/about/news/newsdisplay.cfm?ID=818
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happening to the Witcher Assange?

godspeed lads

Recent Happenings and possible leads (needs updating):
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF

>another thread
>still no proof

Could it mean something..?

Still waiting for proof.

Clinton Foundation; Podesta; Serbia; Nigeria; Organ Traffiking

inserbia.info/today/2016/11/clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker-exposed/

balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-asks-nigeria-for-potential-organ-trafficking-witness-02-11-2016

ecoi.net/local_link/4569/253383_de.html

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site

You underestimate the laziness of casual plebs like me. Please add tl;dr to OP

Glory bump.

I encourage anons to keep digging into Pizza Packet. Reddit's edited version of one of our pastas says that the property in pic related can't be tied to Pizza Packet/Itchie Gross and calls it a dead end, but when you zoom in, you can see a Pizza Packet sign on the door that uses one of its old logos.

762 Park Place, Brooklyn NY

There's an illuminati card with his face and DEAD written below.

PAGE 34 OF SMITHSONIAN DONER LIST

si.edu/Content/Pdf/About/2015-Smithsonian-Annual-Report.pdf

JAMES ALEFANTIS 5000 DOLLARS OR MORE DONATION

PAGE 31

JAMES ALEFANTIS

MEMBER OF CLUB CARAVAN

SILK ROAD SOCIETY FOR SMITHSONIAN FREER AND SACKLER GALLERY

ITS CANT BE THE SAME CAN IT?

Exhibit scandal

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/01/AR2010120106715.html

washingtoncitypaper.com/arts/museums-galleries/article/13039987/the-fire-next-time

>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2G5r4QA9Y

>plebs like me
With a solid enough lead an opportunistic agent in some branch somewhere will see their opportunity for fame.

Normies that dissonance these crimes away are already lost imo

From previous bread:

Club Caravan/Silk Road Society

>Host Committee

>Mr. James Alefantis
>Mr. Matt Lauer

maybe it means you're a shill?...

Why care about proofs when you have memes.

Nah. You guys throw that word around so much it doesn't mean anything.

Bump

>James Alefantis
>J'aime les afants
>J'aime les enfants "I like children"
That shit is creepy. I'm starting to believe it for real.

that's a shitty idea and only delusional shitposters keep pushing it.

threats of a recount being legitimized are surfacing

This investigation DOES NOT STOP

PERIOD

youtube.com/watch?v=IzjcKS5X4WQ

We need a name. A face. A banner to rally behind.

Pizzagate won't do, this needs to be a banner that normies won't be ashamed to pick up. This needs to transcend political barriers and alt-right or liberal agendas. This about saving our children, and severing the fat head of this giant we've uncovered.

They can shut us down here, but it's hard to fight a movement. Impossible to fight an idea. If we can utilize deep memetic arcana and esoteric Lore of Kek to bring this crusade to the people, even if we fail to expose the truth the people will learn to watch their children like proper guardians, and the establishment will never be trusted again.

Speaking of Assange. Reposting some forgotten leads.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU

More Finders Cult stuff

More Finders stuff
>thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html
>nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html
>scribd.com/doc/70996637/Finders-Cult
>educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

>The Santiniketan Park Association, a seeming parallel group in Australia, with a bizarre story of child farming, sexual abuse, attempted mind control using psychotropic drugs, multiple passports & interchangeable identities, connections to Catholic Church officials & the CIA & Australian intelligence services, and a strange connection to Julian Assange's mother

Kanye West

Miley Cyrus

Brittney Spears

we need them talking

or we go to Epstein victims

Have faith allies in DC are watching this

Viral videos, man. That's the way to go. However, the key to them is to do them exactly the way mainstream news outlets do them. The same form, the same veneer of professionalism, etc. etc.

The classic YouTuber format, "Hey, guys, user here, today I'm gonna talk about..." simply will not do. We need to use mainstream tactics and techniques against them. Make our shit seem "official."

Ideally, the best reaction you can get from people after they watch such a video is, "Where did this come from? Who made this?"

"The Human Family Project"

Is there any way a mod can delete this thread? Thanks.

- - - Reminder - - -

If you find a name related to any of the stories of interest be sure to run the name against the White House visitor logs.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records

As we learned from the James O'Keefe videos and the goons working for the DNC/Clinton campaign you never know who is visiting the White House.

delet urself

why does no one want to pick this up?

youtube.com/watch?v=0j2JRcC6wBs

Check out Anon5's thread
Waco could be the next step.

Thread theme.

Righteousness will prevail.

Clinton works at State. She travels all over the world. Meets the elites of the elites. You think this ring doesn't involve foreign leaders? They love children. We probably used them as bargaining chips.

It's "Fake News"

>Santiniketan Park Association

I have a hunch If we climb the tree a bit , walk around the canopy a bit and climb back down we could link this to Dartington

common thread being India

Read the OP m8. We know it's worldwide. Look at Norway.

reminder

Mafia bathhouses run by Chicago outfit

JZ Drizin, the apparent registrant of PizzaPAC.com, can be seen tweeting to and retweeting Pizza Packet in 2010, yet business listings indicate that Pizza Packet was founded in 2014.

Business entries also list Pizza Packet as inactive, yet Pizza Packet appears to still be active according to social media.

Reminder that Itchie Gross's FB shows a "check-in" at Defense Intelligence Agency in Washington in August 2013.

I was reading the site linked in the op for the first time and im confused about one thing. How is the friendship bracelets made by obama and biden creepy? i thought it was just them being faggots.

Kayne is with ((her)) now he's finally 'sane'

ok

whos ready to go on another carrabean investigation linked to global warming and prince charles among other art projects

rare?

Malawi is a regular here

NEW LEAD

Cecilia Kang, who wrote the NYT hit piece, is a member of FOSI, the Family Online Safety Institute, a group that includes Twitter, Google and Kikebook and seeks to prevent (((online harassment))) from trolls.

fosi.org/people/cecilia-kang/

It turns out that FOSI is actually seeking to build a database that stores ALL instances of cp on the internet.

itu.int/en/ITU-D/Regional-Presence/ArabStates/Documents/events/2015/COP/Presentations/SessionVII/FamilyOnlineSafetyInstitute.pdf

They also seem to be a think tank pushing censorious legislation against online hatred, and their CEO has been railing on about "Fake News" on Twitter.

Like ICMEC, I think they're an apparatus built to shill away their abuse while taking down every other network.

So are you faggots doing this shit because it's pedophilia or because it's corrupt politicians?

WEW, LAD

I cant make any direct moves, due to my job, and if things go awry I don't want to lose certain privileges I have.
>Hint: I work for the DoD
But I will be in D.C. for Christmas, so I'll draft up some flyers and put them EVERYWHERE.

As for our name I suggest Project Guardian, or even The Guardians, utilizing imagery from that one Del Toro movie with the Gulag Santa, as well as Guardians from Destiny. As for a organization symbol I'm thinking a lightly photoshopped Warhammer Fantasy Hammer over the shield.

The reasons for this is pretty much that there's no such thing as bad publicity, if we can raise some hackles because we're using GW shekel imagery then we may be able to force someone's impatient hand, as well as gain some free press

I'll film videos, but I will NOT post them myself. Perhaps I can give them to someone else via IRC

In the meantime, once we establish what we want our public face to be, we need to take to twitter and petition for Kanye and crew to come out and make a stand

not sure if this is relevant youtube.com/watch?

Both

Both.

I will not be beholden to a corrupt system, and as a brother, father, and friend I will not stand idle while children suffer at the hands of degenerates. I care little for Sup Forums and alt-right retardation, as well as tubmlrite PC liberal nonsense, but this is something I care deeply about.

>troll trace was real....

>southpark is warning us

It's mostly that people here are so desperate for happenings that they collectively delude themselves into believing stuff that isn't real.

is that why you spend hours trying to discredit them in multiple threads?

I'm just trying to help my pals.

Here's a suspect--he's a military police officer based in Fairfax. Could be a DIA op as well.
imgur.com/a/6BpWD

Yes, your pedo pals.

there is something strange about this ones behavior, i mean its not like they pay him right.

Please. I mean you; my pals on Sup Forums who are easily lead astray by memes.

you sound desperate

>You
>Help
No cyber command shill's a friend of mine, fag.

Not gonna lie, former #Pizzagate investigator here, It's hilarious to see so many people falling for the meme, but seriously, Podesta did nothing wrong.

Interesting. Archiving now.

The principals behind these types of organisations are always good leads.

You're no pal of mine, buddy.

>my pals on Sup Forums

umm

youtube.com/watch?v=mEMCQFRsF5Y

Umm guys....

GUYS THERE IS A GIRL FROM EPSTEIN WHO IS GOING TO TALK

ITS ABOUT PRINCE ANDREW

HOLY

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/royal-child-sex-scandal-tell-all-exposes-prince-andrew-ties-jeffrey-epstein/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38111636

Could this be related?

Holy balls, that timing is unreal

REPLYING TO POST FOR ATTENTION. ASSANGE RELATED STUFF.

UK does have a rampant political elite pedophilia problem

Afore mentioned Santa Slav

Some of this shit would be too coincidental to not be true. Like Podesta and his brother being in Portugal at the same time that a girl named Madeleine McCann went missing. And them being less than 1/3 of a mile from where she was staying. And them looking EXACTLY like the eyewitness accounts.

Images of sad vulnerable children

and its linked to epstein

if we need a figure to talk...

I watched the rundown video on Pizzagate and checked the website. What can I do to help?

OK I watched all the "evidence" videos. I'll leave you to it boys, I'm not buying any of this. It's all taken out of context and straw clutching. Nothing solid at all.

As for McCann, all the evidence points to the parents covering up of an accidental death

Drizin you say?

law.northwestern.edu/about/news/newsdisplay.cfm?ID=818

>As for McCann, all the evidence points to the parents covering up of an accidental death
Then how did Podesta get his face on a wanted poster?

sift through the Podesta emails and see what looks suspicious, I guess.

The second sketch has a square face while the man has a round one. Nope.

Where is the confirmation that one or both were in Portugal at the time the McCann's were?

A guardian. May bulk him up a bit, but he looks opr8r enough to represent a strike force coming for the pedos, but also heroic enough for folks to buy that he's a good guy.

>tfw France does have the same problem

we even had a former minister caught in an orgy with children in Morocco. No name though (but we know, it's Jack Lang) and the media went full silent mode. An important politician leaked the info live on tv and it didn't make noise which is weird considering the crime.
They have too much power
Look up Morocco is the capital of pedophilia for europeans.
That shit runs deep, probably dozen of rings among dozen of country, all full of elites.

This is what I want to know. Also, I unsubscribed John Podesta from townhallmail.com, that'll show him

We call ourselves Eyes Wide Open. Try some eye imagery or stuff from Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut.

Another Guardian, this one looks like he would protect your kids

wow that sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay

try again

stop trying to push this guardian bs, its so cringey and embarassing

>A guardian
>that picture
that is the most retarded picture I have ever seen
I take that back

He's not in the coffin. That only means he got someone killed.

The 'stay dead' comment implies whoever it will be us evil and dangerous.

That's ok, it's called investigation for a reason.
Shitload of circumstational evidence tho.
Like those pics, realistically depicting sexual and psycological abuse

fuck, wanted to post this pic to norway user

kek

You stupid larpers are getting crazier by the day.