twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

What?

read it up in full faggot

Read what up in full?

>The true meaning behind Abrahamic religions

this
telegra. ph/The-true-meaning-behind-Abrahamic-religious-symbolism-11-25

That's not a link dude. You gotta post the full link for us to be able to click on it.

This imageboard doesn't allow certain adresses to be posted as such.
just copy it in your browser and delete the space between "telegra" and ".ph" my dear american fellow.

bump
u
m
p

Too much work

bump

Just a suggestion: if you want people to learn 'the true meaning' of anything, and the site you're linking to is such a shithole that it gets blocked by Sup Forums, then you're probably doing it wrong.

Let me just say that again, in case you missed it:

>Sup Forums won't let you link to this site

I'm not sure whether a more catastrophic credibility fail is even possible.

when I write true meaning you tend to read true meaningĀ©.

No, when you write true meaning, I tend to read true meaning. When you write that true meaning can only be found on a website that the armpit of the internet has deemed beyond the pale, then I tend to read 'cock-gobbling french street-whore'.

>true meaning can only be found on a website
I didn't write this.

Quite true. I retract that. You wrote that, [among other places] the true meaning behind abrahamic religious symbolism could be found on a website that is so corrosive to cognition and rational thought that the worst place on the internet* won't allow you to direct link. As such, see above re: cum-guzzling french ladyboy street-walkers.

>*newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/10/Sup Forums-worst-place-internet-we-should-defend-its-right-exist

Why did you greentext your link, and put a little * before it?
Could it be that you can't post a direct link?

Connecting the Rothshild seal of Solomon/occult star of "David" to something as vague as "abrahamic religion" already lets me know that you and this article have meme understanding.

No.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/10/Sup Forums-worst-place-internet-we-should-defend-its-right-exist

The reason I greentexted was for emphasis. The reason for the asterisk* was that it was a footnote to the phrase 'worst place on the internet' in the main body.

*[this is another footnote] I said asterisk, not Asterix, you crypto-belgian

The star of David isn't occult you dipshit it's the official symbol of judaism.

You didn't read the Bible if you didn't read the Old testament as well as the New one.

So if I create a shitty website, my arguments have magical powers?

> been there, done that

Yes, I, user McAnon, am the exclusive owner of Telegraph, I also happen to have made the Telegram app used by Isis.
Where r my munnies

woops

You have to use some of the disease to craft an antidote.

Abrahamic religions aren't the same.

Christianity is mysticism, Judaism is tribalism, Islam is tribalism extended to conquered people. Wish I could read your link. Faggot.

goo dot gl / YyBnBx

youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g