I have feelings for Dylann Storm Roof -_-

I know,I know.he is a coward for attacking innocent church grandmas instead of violent thugs,he potentially contributed to demonization of whites but I sympathize with his pain,frustration over seeing his own people be run over and do nothing about it,he seems pretty observant,imagine the despair of seeing your own kin,homeland and culture being wiped out,once great civilization slowly dying without making a sound.I wish he could channel his rage in more productive ways.I wish he wasn't ruined by depression and degenerate habbits.I wish I had know him,I wish we could talk,I wish I could help,struggle and be with him.now he will either be fried or rot away in jail.fuck everything

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10672991/girl_saves_school_from_white_school_shooter_boy_by_fucking_him._hero.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do u have autism lol
*sips tea*

Why are there so many Georgian nannies in Turkey? At least learn Turkish before coming here first, you fucks. Anyway, thanks for helping my sick grandfather

Je suis un wall.

>what is false flag?

Suck his dick on visiting day faggot

Why are there so many Turkish creeps in Batumi and Tbilisi?at least learn how to not behave like a gorilla on a sight of a caucasian girl,roach.

I'd believe that. Roaches are the worst. In any case, I'm Circassian anyway. How are Circassians like in Georgia?

there is a small community of Circassians here I believe and most of them are absorbed into mainstream.not much heard,not a loud minority.

I'm afraid to ask. Do they practice Islam, Christianity or paganism?

To be honest I don't know.probably more homogenous villages practise Islam and more assimilated Circassians practise Christianity.

Niggers are never innocent

obvious redditor

Come on,old religious grandma/pas dindu nuffin.it was very dumb of him to attack the least violent and more easy to feel sorry for group of black people.

>pic
Funny enough one of the Columbine shooters had a qt 3.14 secretly hoping he would ask her out.
Maybe if women had some spine and a bit of initiative many lives would have been saved.

There are some rumors saying his last straw was a girl he liked going for a black guy lol.makes me even madder and wish I could have been closer and known him.murderous tendencies aside he shares so many of my burried thoughts,ugh.

suave as fuck.why would an intelligent and adorable guy like him basically throw his life away instead of working to awaken more people,organize and make real change.fml.fuck this retarded world.

I hope you realize he's going to get beaten so severely in prison he'll die there. Kill yourself you Georgian faggot. Your idol will soon be dead. Nothing more than a crazy beta male

Yle xar shechema

go 2 reddit fanily

He will most likely be sentenced to death.again I know what he did was cowardly and immoral but his thoughts and rage were justified.feel terrible for him,no idolizing.

გააჯვი

He's going to get fucked up in prison

>get sentenced to death row
>spend 60 years in prison waiting for execution
>dies of old age
every fucking time

stormy hart

He was an uneducated, cowardly piece of trash.
He wasn't even a real white nationalist.
He just hated niggers because a black kid at school started dating the girl that he had a crush on.
He essentially got cucked and then killed a bunch of old black church attendees for revenge.

he was already beaten once by some thug and they made the ape into a fucking hero :) let out of jail,media attention,fundings and shit.

>that pic

have you read his manifesto?he says he was first pushed to become racially aware and do more research after the whole Trayvon drama.he talks about other races too. that black guy stealing his crush story might not even be real.typical "le limp dick white man jealous of MUH BBC" smear.

r u gril?

pls respond

PLZ

Yes

pix pls

tfw no georgian grape harvesting gf with a 1000 year old family vinyard

sorry man,can't ruin my entire life lol.

xvideos.com/video10672991/girl_saves_school_from_white_school_shooter_boy_by_fucking_him._hero.

sauce for you lazy fuckers

fuck off *****eGGman