I'm a Black man and proud of it. This nazi shit got me shook and wondering what will Trump do for me and my people?

I'm a Black man and proud of it. This nazi shit got me shook and wondering what will Trump do for me and my people?

nothing unless you came to the US illegally

He will literally start concentration camps and turn you into soap.

What exactly are you proud of?

Do something for yourself you fucking retard

You have to back f a m

Proud of what even?

>i'm proud of being born
what

We're not going to anything for you fucking pavement apes, nigger, except set off the race war and slaughter you subhuman monkeys in the street

Having a father unlike you, racist

This board is for people who actually recorded their history.

How could anyone be proud to be black? Your entire race is addicted to crack

If you're being serious and not trolling he wants to create more American jobs. This means more opportunities for the black community to work and not depend on government benefits for money. If y'all start making more money instead of taking taxpayer money then some of that money can go towards education instead of food stamps meaning lower class areas will have even more opportunities to succeed.

Trump is going to bring jobs back. So as long as you're not above working and getting paid for it you'll be just fine. Trump is not a Nazi.

mixtapes

OYY VEYYY

>Responding to an obvious troll
ISHGYY DIGGY DOO

>another insecure nigger takes a bitchmade selfie
lmao

this sweetnig will be sucking dick for crack soon. look at him. he's so fucking pathetic.

You should just say you are proud of being a man.

Because when you identify yourself as being proud of being black... smart-ass dudes like me are gonna laugh as you try to explain the following...

>WTF are you proud of being black?

You didn;t suffer anything, being your age...therefore, it's not like you struggled. There's nothing to respect.

If you could list manly accomlishments you accomplished as a man... I'd give you that.

But when you say
>as a black man...

it takes AWAY from anything "you did" because affirmative action and state-pandering.

You can be a RETARDED "black man" and get into a top-tier university... wheras a white or asian man a whole lot more intelligent and accomplished (ie better suited) gets shoved out to make room for you?!?!

That is NOT a "good thing" for humanity.

But if you care more anout "blackness" than the world at large... well, that makes you a nigger.

See why I said what I said off the jump?

Be a man... be an American.

You won the lottery in life if you are those two things.

Identifying as anything else makes you want to be a special snowflake FAGGOT.

Don't be that.

Make America work again.
Make America strong again.
Make America prosperous again.
Make America great again!

Our contributions to culture for one. Rap, jazz, rock, all that was us. All pop music.
We also helped build a good amount of this country thru labor.
Resilience, perseverance, strength that's in our genes because of history
I do have a father and he's a doctor.

I'm not on food stamps and I don't live in the inner city. This is some racist shit y'all are peddling here and you don't really realize it. You assume all blacks live in the ghetto and are poor and on welfare. That isn't true at all. There are problems yes but I don't think removing food stamp programs and letting these poor people die is the way to go.

>Got me shook
God, Baboon (((speech))) is so funny, do they pick out words that just sound autistically funny?

>pride solely based on the color of one's skin
only in america
I'm not hating
I love you guys but you're silly sometimes
I pray to god that you can break up this black/white/spic division one day

LOL those filthy niggers would be the only ones stupid enough to starve to death just because they don't have food stamps.

I'm not a big fan of it either but the current situation is such that each community has their own issues and interests to look after right now. We shouldn't be split into different communities and tribes and should unite as Americans but there's a lot of factors preventing that in this country. Black community is in shambles right now and a lot of people need something to lift them up. Not me but people I know and relate to. We need to get ourselves up somehow before we can fully unite.

Other sides are also guilty of this too. There are groups of white supremacists on Trump's side that worries me and other minorities. I get they're also fighting for their interests in a way but for a lot of these people their solution seems to be "eradicate non-whites". I don't use this board very often but have read it occasionally and I don't know how much of it is jokes or pure hatred but shit got me worried that these people might feel empowered.

Free you

Tbh jazz cane from the mixture of black rhythm and white harmony, mostly the french influence in New Orleans, especially european orchestral instruments.

fellow black dude here, nothing is going to fucking happen to you

the only people who should fear Trump are illegals who are criminals, especially illegals with violent crime records

topkek

Fly back to africa before ya get hanged bruh. Stupid fake ass troll thread.

Well, it depends on if you are in the inner city.

If you are, hopefully he makes them safer by getting crooks off the street and schools, and demands better results from the schools, which are a mess, and helps the communities find each other, which is important.

If you are not in the inner city, I am not sure what is considered a problem specific to blacks. Like whites, we could both use more family values, but I dont know if government can do anything about that.

I'd also say he can help us both by getting these nutty college costs under control somehow. We are all being scammed.

g2g Have a good night.

and we will chew that soap.
we like to chew soap.
chew soap.
chew soap.
chew soap

Day Of The Ropeā„¢ Nigger. Prepare your anus

Trump is a centrist. He doesn't hate anyone except illegal immigrants.

He will fix the inner cities by creating school choice and bringing jobs back.
I hope he makes more trade schools too. It would encourage young blacks to see an outcome where they can make good money faster by learning a profession.

prode of being an ape?

What's there to be proud of for being black? Srs question.

If there was any justice, you'd all be shipped back to Liberia where you can live natural, black lives without the influence of the white man.

And 90% of you would be dead within a year from starvation, diseases and infighting.

>wondering what will Trump do for me and my people

Are you seriously asking for fucking gibs right now nigger?

>Rap music is our contribution to the world.

Wow. Good thing too, maybe that could one day make up for:

>Never inventing the wheel

>Never inventing a written language of any kind

>Never inventing textiles or wearing anything that wasn't somethings skin previously.

>Creating the slavery system that led to negroes being dispersed.

>Your females having a 48% AIDS infection rate.

It's a long list. Let's just say that muttering some Ebonics and muh dik doesn't make up for being a dead end Race.

Forgot pic. Even a man who devoted his life to helping Blacks to the point of getting a Nobel Prize for it thinks you suck

I don't know about your musical claims. I think blacks take credit for music that was actually influenced by many sources, including Christian spirituals, bluegrass, country, etc. But fine. And I'll even agree with you, though it's unpopular here, that blacks did help to build up this country.

But your community also subverts everything we built. Blacks are fine with handing everything over to Latin America. I mean, what good is taking credit for building something if you don't care enough to conserve and protect it? No good. That's literally what it is. You negate your own contributions every election cycle.

Blacks don't want to work to provide for basic needs. They want someone else, or the government to provide for basic necessities. They want to spend whatever money they actually earn through working on frivolities and luxury items; things one would pay for with their

Stop watching the mainstream news, embrace true American values, and you will find peace and success.

Trump isn't going to to shit to you, same way Bush didn't to shit to you, same way Bush Classic didn't do shit to you.

Republicans aren't some boogyman or some insurmountable monster, they are just people with a different political outlook.

Racists usually glom onto that party because many social programs put out by Democrats go to minorities more than whites Forgetting that usually they too are as poor as Tyrone.

So whether someone is joking or not is irrelevant, as they have the same amount of danger to you.

rap came from poetry which originally came from Europe, you guys did start jazz which is amazing. Rock took influences from jazz but has been mostly non black people. And not even close to all pop

>that they made "all music"

Hasn't America and all of us whites done enough for you and your people?

Nothing nigger, it's time to get a fucking job and do something for yourself

"Helped build a good amount of this country through labor"

You only helped build clothes you uneducated nigger

Nuffin.

Why do blacks (and other groups ie women, gays, minorites etc) all expect a seperate plan or treatment for themselves. As far as trump sees, you're an American citizen like everyone else.

I would buy that soap and send it to liberals as Christmas presents

what have libkikes done for you besides make you victims dependant on the state????

Proof?

Hello yes is am nu pol and u r black??? pls fug mi daughter

Massa, what gibs will you hand out today.

He'll bring back honest, respectable, labor and blue collar jobs to the inner cities.

What you do with those opportunities is up to you.