George Soros not hiding it anymore

George Soros not hiding it anymore
> George Soros says he will commit $10 million to agitate
twitter.com/nytimes/status/802018744189026304

have a bump

combat hate crimes by starting hate groups. (ie. nigger lives matter)

Fuck it's so obvious he is trying to create distability when you know about him but normies will think he is caring and innocent.

>dark forces
>niggers
kek

>Aww that sweet old man is giving money to fight fascism and racism!
>Yeah, he totally doesn't look like a damn sith lord at all

>distability
What did he mean by this

I'm still trying to figure it out

I think he meant destabilise/instability

bump

He's going full out, isn't he
> on his death bed
> his plans crumbling in front of his eyes

Nah, all normies I met that know his name are instinctively spooked by him, even without knowing all the details.
Unbelievably wealthy grey cardinal isn't an image that translates well to the general public

Keep going burgers, keep syphoning money out of the jew's pockets

No returns, no refunds
This kills the jew

$10mil actually doesn't go that far for riots

Didn't it cost him 30mil for Ferguson?

Guys... what if he runs in 2020? He is not American by birth, but when has that stopped them? (See lying Ted the delegate snatcher and Obama).
The establishment have nothing to lose anymore, sores is becoming a lot more public.

He'll be 91

>In Hungarian, soros means "next in line," or "designated successor";

G-guys

>proof burger is cuck nation no1

>He's taking 10 million out of his rioters
This is just a fucking receipt.

You fail to see the irony in your post. How can YOUR country of all call another country a cuck nation? kek

lmao Pol is so dumb, this guy is clearly some kind old soul who cares enough to use his immense fortune to help those less fortunate and in need. He is actively trying to help people against the white supremacist movement that is clearly an issue in the USA, and I hope his son carries on his work once he passes.

Missing him could easily be Hitler's biggest mistake.

To think he helped make Soros the beast he is today

Why do liberals call people they hate haters? They are the most retarded sheeple.

They were born in the same country too. Austria.

There's a way to monitize this, lads.

A handful of anons could form their own bullshit social justice activist group, shill here using some hidden keywords so we know who each other is, and rake in this asshole's grants.

This post makes me happy and gives me hope. Have a (you). Fucking detest George Soros.

He was never on the target list. He was never arrested, imprisoned etc

Could it be that he actually thinks he's the good guy?

Tfw the goys start getting out of their designated mental slavebucket and you need to stuff the holes with another 10mil

>leaf

My friends in Thailand know full well what he did back in 1997.

somebody kill this old faggot already

That's rich coming from George "Sell my own kind to the Nazis" Soros

That's because he was a boy. His uncle saved him out of Christian Charity, and now Soros wants to destroy Europe

>implying soros can die

I know, right. Why no hero?

How?

How does $10 million stop hate crime?
How does it stop crime in general?

Increasingly nervous philanthropist.

Could be, but unlikely. Watch his 60 minute interview from the 90s. He seems like a sociopath talking about how he is amoral and tries to compare himself to a god by saying that one doesn't exist.

dead within the next few months

What did he do? Are you talking about the stock manipulation?

Dont all your blonde hunnies get schlonged by black bulls? Give rise to Hitler 2.0 then we'll talk

It's a indonesian or thai guy working from his pc with a proxy.

Don't post fake quotes. He's already bad enough without them.

He is truly a battalion of benevolence

>Trump awoke "dark forces"
i-is kek and moloch real?

How is he not jailed or assinated? He is paying for crime, destruction, assaults, murder, genocide.

Much agreed

By funding David Brock and the media who "educate" people of the spreading hate crimes.

Obama is an American, stop it.

>Dark forces

There was a nice interview with him on here awhile ago. Made it clear he's not good or evil and doesn't analyze his actions morally. he simply cares about money. Taking it to its logical conclusion that's a free pass to do anything.