Is hunting degenerate?

Is hunting degenerate?

Stop not hunting.

Only if you don't eat the animal.

No Deer need to be hunted or they take over.

The leaf is right

Its perfectly normal, its our god given right after all.

if you go out and start randomly killing animals for shits and giggles then yes, if you go out hunting for food and for survival reasons then no.

Is X Degeneracy?

Unless the hunting is putting a species at risk, I see no problem with it.
In some cases it should even be encouraged to stop populations getting out of control.

t's degenerate if you only hunt for the trophy and not actually taking care of the meat

the hunters argument of it being OK as long as you use the meat and skin as if its somehow honouring the dead animal is just stupid. Mate go down to the shops and get a burger if you're hungry, and you can go buy a jacket too if you're cold.

we all know you get some thrill off firing a powerful weapon and putting somethings lights out. dont sugar coat it with this honouring bullshit

Hell no. I don't even mind trophy hunting to a certain extent as it still brings in major money that's used for proper conservation.

The only two things I object to are needless waste and making the animal suffer.

Hunting to harvest the animal in a useful manner (ie, not just shooting an elephant for ivory) is not degenerate.

Trophy hunting is degenerate. Wasting animals because you just wanted to harvest, say some tiger testicles for your Chinese hoodoo medicines is degenerate and poachers like that should be killed without mercy.

There's not any more honor in having someone else raise animals in captivity solely for you to eat.

>Is non-degeneracy degenerate?

Idk bro look how much meat that guy scored off that one kill. that'll last him for 3-4 months at the very least

it is if you only do it for sport

i agree. i just let someone else do it y'know. You're not saving the world by shooting animals, by all means go ahead. I'm just saying the whole honour thing is bullshit

>Is X degenerate?

Of course not, it's what brought humanity to here we are today = Alive.
As long as you eat what you hunt, hunting is perfectly fine.

It is degenerate. What kind of cunt hunts a defenceless animal?

That being said, it can serve a purpose in preservation of species. As I'm not a dumb cunt informed by my own emotions over logic, I don't have a problem with species going extinct. It has happened and will continue to happen for all time. However, if dumb lefties want to cry over the loss of a species then private ownership of certain species for hunting purposes could be key in their preservation. Of course they won't realise this so it's a fruitless exercise.

It's also good ecologically. Keeps the wild animal populations at sustainable levels.

No. You get organic as it gets meat and the opportunity to spend time in nature, even if you don't shoot anything its still a wonderful time. When I'm hunting I'm in my happy place. Keep in mind it's not like a trip to the grocery store. But if you play your cards right you can fill your freezer for a year.

Whitetail deer are over populated in the US. If nuclear war ever happens they will simply shake off the dust and much on cockroaches and the charred corpses surrounding them.

>Flag
No wonder you are being colonized and your sisters/daughters raped.

I don't think so. The problem we have now is if no one hunted the deer population would skyrocket due to us over hunting and killing off predators such as wolves, coyotes, and bears.

Everything that i don't do is for degenerates and i never leave my mom's basement so yes it's very degenerate

No it's a skill set that needs to be maintained. It's part of everyone's heritage and should be celebrated

No

that's an elk you rube

I'm not a hunting guy, but the way your burger is "manufactured" is the real definition of degeneracy.

No its definitely red pilled but it also has its importance greatly exaggerated considering it's a luxury and not a sustainable way to feed your family if it came down to a situation where you had to provide all your own food for your family.

t. Prepper

>Not an argument

>brother and friends go duck hunting this morning
>they come to the house afterwards
>ask them where the ducks they shot at
> said they didn't want to clean them
And threw them away
>mfw
Me and my girlfriend thrive off the wild game I shoot and it pisses me off to no end to waste the life of a animal .

What about varmints (coyotes, wild cats,squirrels, etc)? They need to be hunted as well to protect the game and prevent ecological damage.