Wisconsin to Recount!!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/25/election-recount-underway-in-wisconsin-after-stein-files-petition/

>An election recount will take place soon in Wisconsin, after former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein filed a petition Friday with the state’s Election Commission, the first of three states where she has promised to contest the election result.

Sorry Drumf-tards it is not over yet!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/800138476817711104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>7 million to push button

>yfw trump is still the victor, and by an even larger margin

It'll be fun when it shows a massive increase in trump votes now that Hillery and her empire has crumbled and can't rig it again

>tfw Michigan has already recounted and Stein is just stealing that money
>tfw Pennsylvania has an almost 70k vote gap between them so Stein's lawyers have to prove and extraordinary case for serious, widespread voter fraud that doesn't exist, also the deadline for the court to issue the order is Monday
>Wisconsin won't flip anyway

It's incredible, Trump will literally win the presidential race twice in one year.

it's over, stein is a fucking hack

>kuk id

lel

Yfw she's trying to prove Hillary was rigging the vote with the democrats money

This. Stein hates Hillary, she's trying to expose her.

She also hates trump.
We don't know who she hates more, since we don't actually know her.
So this could be pretty bad is stein plays her cards right.

>with the democrats money
kek, again

If there were any fucking chance, Hillary would've done it herself and not Stein.

/thread

she told people to vote for trump. she hates hillary more.

I'm scared, could she actually pull this off Sup Forums?

And what do the Hilldogs do when it turns out the results will stay exactly the same? Will they then accept the results or continue to bitch? Probably continue to bitch.

>KuktOnDe
>Cucked On De
>Cucked On Democrats

She hates Hillary more. She openly called for people to vote Trump over Hillary because she said a Hillary presidency would be the worst thing for America.

>Perhaps the most important deadline is Dec. 19, when electors around the country must meet to cast their Electoral College votes, said Edward Foley, an expert in election law at Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University.

>"That is a hard deadline and if a state were to miss that deadline, it would be technically in jeopardy of not having its electoral votes counted," he said.

they are not trying to flip the state the want to stop the electoral voters from voting

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

We've all been rused! She's using the funds to pass a vote to ban anime! What have you done!?

>Muh russians are behind it.
>Muh feeeeeeluuungs
>Waaaaaaaah waaaaah! *Tantrum*
>I want to kill myself now, you better fix this shit!
>Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT.

Also, this thread is now heavily saged.

Sup Forums your paranoia must be crippling. Why do you keep falling for these troll threads? Just let them die.

Those third parties that cannot possibly win are there to split the votes of another party. They are not blind to this, they fully realize what is happening. The two parties will indirectly support third parties that benefit them in this way and they become informally allied, even if apparently opposite of each others. The greens end up helping the republicans, and the lolbertarians end up helping the democrats.
FPTP's a shit.

Funny, isn't it. Jill Stein is obviously a jew, everyone knows. Everyone knows about jews and money, and still they give them money. It's like the jew curse is put upon them. At first, Jill Stein said it would cost 2.2 million to do the recount, then the lawyer fees suddently went up 300%, so the amount was now 5 million. It's 7 million now. Jews, lawyers, money. Get your shit together. Do you give children to pedos too?

I voted for Hillary and even I think a recount is a waste of time and resources. It was close in a lot of places and Hillary won the popular vote, but everyone knew how the system worked going in. Jill Stein is doing a good job of demonstrating why she wasn't a good candidate in the first place, and it's something Trump all but promised he would have done if he'd lost the Electoral College. I wouldn't approve of his contesting it, and I don't approve of Stein.

It's not a reason to recount, but imagine the unbelievable shitstorm of violence a outright rebellion if they tallied up the votes again and it turned out Hillary won. Telling a bunch of angry, racist wackjobs (who are still angry despite the win and seem to revel in gloating about it) that their candidate won and then yanking the rug out from under them is kicking a hornet's nest.

Your delusion is sweet, but the tears libfags will weep when they lose again and lose their money will be even sweeter.

Lot of fellow Puerto Ricans on here tonight. Warms my heart since everyone my age around me wants to go to america and shoot the great emperor.

>but everyone knew how the system worked going in
Everyone except the butthurt, George Takei and his followers.

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/800138476817711104

>twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/800138476817711104

There's a difference in "knowing how the system works, accepting it as unfair, and accepting the result" and "knowing how the system works and not accepting what what you see as an unacceptably unfair result, and wanting to change it."

Both are valid positions to hold. I'm in the middle. I think it was unfair and want to change the system, but until that happens, you can't change the rules mid-election.

>stein
>trusting her

Oh leaf to be as naive as you

They use paper ballots. I don't know what a recount is going to prove.

holy shit

"Recount shows half of democrat voters were dead Mexicans"

Hillary couldn't even win when rigging the vote.

>sides exploding

>Filed the petition

2 out of the 3 recount states would have to flip to clinton for her to win. You do realize this is a scam, right?

A recount with paper ballots sounds like the Florida 2000 recount, which we can all agree was a clusterfuck. It just served to complicate things further.

>hanging chads

I don't think it's a scam, but it's a waste of time. Jill Stein has consistently shown that she finds the wrong things to focus on.

>KuktOnDe
Cucked in Denmark?????????????

Deutschland.

source on all this?