So... who is copying who, Sup Forums?

So... who is copying who, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>u r gay

Islam is a copycat religion, it has Christianity Judaism all with Muhammad's own twist.

neither are copying eachother, they both just had the same idea at different points in time of women wearing a hood if they wish to devout themselves to their religion, and they both have incredibly different meanings from eachother

Christianity and Islam are incredibly similar. They are basically the same religion.
>Christfags will deny this

semetic people covered their heads anyway because its so damn hot and covering your head was always shown as respect so it goes

indigenous religions>>Judaism>Christianity>Islam

>Christianity: only sisters wear this shit on their heads, obligatory only in church.
>Islam: you wear this shit in your head all times in public or we kill you

Because Catholicism's teachings are totally different from Islam. Islam promotes lust and materialism as your great reward in heaven, Catholicism teaches that god is your reward.. Islam says a mere creature aka women are better as a reward then god. While Catholicism says god is above all & is your reward.

Islam teaches killing yourself will bring you virgins, Catholicism teaches killing yourself will send you to hell.

One is mandatory for every woman living in that society, the other is voluntary and limited to a very few especially devoted individuals.

That's because Muhammad just copied it to justify his atrocities

nowdays there's no radical christianity, maybe in some parts of USA, but there's lot of radicalism in islam.

>Christianity and Islam are incredibly similar.
except the fact that Christianity went through multiple reforms and revisions while Islam stayed the same for centuries and advocates

>child brides
>consummation with your bride "when see can handle it"
>slavery
>death penalty for apostasy as evidenced for the initial spread of Islam (capture of yathrib) and the apostasy laws in muslim majority countries
>no idolatry except for praying 5 times a day, but idolizing your prophet so much no image can be made without being met with death seems ironic
>killing in the name of your religion, as evidenced when the raids on the quraysh in Mecca were permitted to kill in the name of their religion and for Muhammad
>having multiple wives and treating them like second class citizens, 4 women = 1 man when you believe a witness of a crime. Women aren't allowed to leave the house or do most things in most muslim majority countries apart from those who deviate from the quran.
>homosexuality is met with death, transexuality as well.
>tax for non-muslims in muslim countries (Jizya)
>treating non-muslims like literal shit - see Christians in Pakistan

Modern Christianity is so much more passive than Islam and you can see that with the Muslims in Europe

should've attached this picture

and this

Dunno why but she reminds me of the fucking moon from Majora's mask

Christians existed first, that's indisputable.

Women are supposed to cover their hair in Christianity that women no longer do so shows our descent into degeneracy

This. Catholicism is the the thinking man's religion. Islam and Protestantism are retard-tier.

Fucking mudshits call all religions they bandwagons from as islamic. They literal are the most delusional fucking people in the world.

i could cum on both :^)

>Catholicism

OUTTA MY WAY PAPIST FUCKING SHITS

islam is younger than christianity so kebabs copied it from christians

Islam was created 600 years AFTER the Christian Church

ISLAM WAS A FALSE FLAG OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO MAKE THEIR ENEMIES RETARDED!!!!!

Deus fucking vult

JUST AS CHRISTIANITY WAS CREATED BY THE JEWS TO MAKE THEIR ENEMIES RETARDED

Not that it matters - funnily enough, humans have been wearing fucking headscarves pretty much as long as there have been humans - but given Christianity predates Islam by 600 odd years the answer is fucking obvious.

>forced Protestantism upon his people just to get laid
>his people are now being beaten in the streets by Muslims and they can do nothing about it

Even Fate called you out

Soon brother

>This is the protestant Constantine

Degenerate fatass

> Council of Nicaea 2025
> Orthodox submit to papal authority
> 10th Crusade started the same day

>Unmasked vador.jpg
>vador

Choke on your food.

>ISLAM WAS A FALSE FLAG OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO MAKE THEIR ENEMIES RETARDED!!!!!
then why did Islam spread all throughout North Africa, parts of Europe, Central and South Asia, Arabian Peninsula, dismantle the bysantine empire, the persian empire and the Sassanid Empire and kept spreading up until tours, France until the Franks basically kept them at bay until the crusades.

both are equally degenerate and unnecessary.

the right is a little less disgusting though since it's not codified in Christian scripture nor is mandatory

>sweden
>cuckland

Once Catholic and Orthodox align none can stand against us

Just like Isis, it got out of hand.

>who were the umayyads

people were forced to accept it at the point of a sword

kek its because they have the same facial expression

In fact is the same story all over, they wanted to take down persia, an intellectual empire, so they created Islam to corrode them and stupidize them.

In the end it was also the Jews, as

nowhere did i imply it was a peaceful expansion. Surprsingly enough Islam didn't have any formidable foes and were defeated by anyone who didn't immediately surrender.

and like with Isis, it got out of control. Humans be humans.

THIS PICTURE FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT

coast of rocks i really want to think that but i dont think it was jews because Muhammad kicked out the jews from Saudi Arabia and forced them to convert

Don't know of any exploding nuns

She looks like Soros in a wig.

>then why did Islam spread
>why did Islam dismantle
>why did Islam keep spreading
>Islam

"Islam" didn't spread. "Islam" didn't dismantle. Militant Arabs spread it. Nothing about Islamic doctrine facilitated its spread. The military forces under the autocratic caliphs spread it.

Holy shit

I've also met Spak

>Nothing about Islamic doctrine facilitated its spread
bullshit since the spoils of war is mentioned specifically in Islam and it did through military force kill 3 empires, and spread to three continents

> every Muslim woman is the equivalent a nun

What did he mean by this?

Why would a nun or any religious woman wear makeup?

Nice false dichotomy.

The "master" culture is too liberal and the "slave" culture is too conservative, socially speaking that is. The modern west is completely decadent and self-destructive in terms of it's social values, as is the modern mid-east.

Economically and politically however the story is quite a bit different.

Master Culture:
>democracy
>capitalism
>healthcare
>bill of rights

slave culture
>Muhammad
>shari'a
>victims of rape are stoned
>autocracy
>corruption

No I mean that nothing about it "appealed" to the masses facilitating it's spread. When you say "Islam spread to all these areas therefore it has something to it" you mean that there are facets of the religious doctrine that appeal to people. This is not the case.

They all vow obedience to Jesus

I SHALL CONSUME...CONSUME EVERYTHING

I meet that guy every year

Muhammad claimed Medina and Mecca through military expansion, its in the Quran, The battle of Nadir and Badr are battles which are in the text which Muhammad himself fought for expansion of Islam

I have never seen an attractive nun

Islam is derive from Catholicism, thats why they use veils and beat collars, ritualist prayers, all inherited. The jew in here is far behind and un seen, in this part of history, they are just letting their creations grow.

Middle easterners have a shitty work ethic, they would be even worse off without a cultural glue like Islam. Our degeneracy is a luxury symptom and not sustainable and not the values that built a country.

I've tried to explain this so many times. Liberalism and progressivism come after the wilderness and foreign warrior tribes have been conquered/defeated.

head covering predates all abrahamic religions

>Christianity went through multiple reforms and revisions
And this is exactly what destroyed the religion and turned it into a liberals religion that nobody actually follows.
Christianity of the Middle Ages was based. Christianity today is a religion for cuckolds and Islam is infinitely better than it.

i wonder, did the jews originally were sumerian descendants that got their traditional tales?

or were jews other people, and sumerian tales were known then, so did they "stole" them?, and just put them all together with other names and called it their history?

both concoctions that went to far.

This cannot be real.

Sumerians are different people than jews. jews just steal from their environment and claim things their own. just like the rest of their religion and traditions. watered down, basterdized versions of other people's shit

Hint: one religion predates the other by 600 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8

hint: head covering predates them by thousand of years

>nun
>wearing whore's makeup

Sure.

>literal whore, in nun outfit
you know that's megan fox right?

mfw it's over for u kiddo

>not legally allowed to go outside without your head covering if you have a vagina
>volunteer to devote your life to strict religious discipline in obedience to hierarchical superiors, can literally leave at any time
gee, seems pretty identical to me I guess, that really got my noggin joggin

They're both copying the old judaic tribes

One is essentially female work clothing, job being female monks. They do not wear it outside of their faith related work, and as a kid I used to see many nuns in casual clothes around the seaside town I used to holiday at.
The punishment for not wearing it (at work) or not properly is a dressing down from senior nuns.

The other is a culturally enforced style of dress that vastly differs from area to area, from no covering to even the eyes covered by mesh.
Punishment is rape, acid attack, honour killing or stoning.