What's wrong with supporting lesbians?

What's wrong with supporting lesbians?

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/commentary/2016/10/14/peter-thiel-shows-us-theres-difference-between-gay-sex-and-gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're quite heavy.

Faggot

Faggot

The fudge packers behind them

Next question

Lesbianism is a myth.

Kek

You'd think it's pretty hot but then you realize it's not.

Thanks MILO!! Desu

we talking bull dikes or pron lesbians ? pron lesbians only do it when paid. bull dikes are nasty

Everything

Their both figuratively and literally females on steroids and I can't stand females at the best of times

Two woman cannot raise a proper male.

>genetic dead ends

Also, lesbianism is a myth. They're all bisexual.

What a goddamn waste of perfectly good flesh.

This.

>supporting lesbians
the most violent and abusive relationships in society. people need a larger authority to keep them in line, the result of lesbian relationships is having two physically and emotionally pathetic individuals attack each other and liberals want them to be able to adopt.

Does it seem like there are way more lesbians than there are gays? Why do I have so many lesbian friends and one gay friend?

Lesbians are worsen than gays.

They take away available partners, while gays take away competition

Likely because you wanted to fuck them all, and they didn't want to fuck you.

This. This is why Lesbians are mostly fat and surly, because they can't get any men.

>They take away available partners
>less than 5% of women are gay
>being this desperate for women
Jesus christ this is by far the most embarrassing argument. How much of a cuck are you that you cant compete against women?

Anyone else fantasize about:

>becoming friends with a kinda qt3.14 lesbian
>just talking about stuff like friends
>wrestlin' around just for lolz
>you accidentally touch her boob
>she starts sucking yer dick
>you successfully convert into a hetero chick that worships yer cock

Lesbains are fine.
As long as they're 2D. Otherwise, they're an actual blight on society and only annoy everyone else.

Women can't love anything, let alone another needy, and spoiled overgrown child.

Sexuality doesnt work like that. If she was going to like your dick she was already bisexual. It would be as rediculus as you wrestling with a dude, grabbing his dick and deciding to go gay. You would have to be bisexual in the first place for that to happen.

lesbians are objectively the worst of the LGBT.
they're always the ones trying to get all this fascist legistation passed. meanwhile any significant "achievement" of the movement, if you could really call it that, has been accomplished by a gay man. there'll probably be someone itt defending them because >dude muh dick LMAO or dude purest love LMAO but they're trash, make no doubt about it.

There are real life stories of lesbos not realizing they are into the cock until they hit about 30 and they want kids. Then they suddenly need the D

Bull dykes are tops, trying to prove their masculinity while not being trans.

Ever chest-bumped a bull dyke? I have, worth it.

I was friends with a lesbian once. And not a fat hambone college lesbian, but an actually cute one who never had any sort of attraction to dudes. We were friends for almost 10 years and I met other lesbians that she was dating when I would visit her/she'd visit me.

I can safely say that all lesbians have mental problems. Doesn't matter what they say, doesn't matter what other people say, there are no normal or well adjusted lesbians. They all have some fucking issue. Even the one I was friends with. And it just comes to a point when it hits you: if I'm not married to this woman, why am I tolerating this, why am I pursuing this relationship? Because women are shit to hang out with and their interests are fundamentally different from those of men, and their idea of friendship is also fundamentally different.

So to answer OP's question, I don't support lesbians because they're fucking annoying and shitty people with mental problems.

And don't even get me started on gays.

>There are real life stories of lesbos
You mean bisexual girls.

Most girls are bisexual, even the ones who claim to be lesbians.

Actually Gavin started that meme. But he is correct.

>What's wrong with supporting lesbians?
do you remember the 90's user? this is how the gay agenda was subtly brought into our living rooms. faggots werent on tv but they started to pepper in women kissing and such. but dudebros didnt care cuz it made them hard. soon even the girls at my school would make out with girls cuz of fad. fast forward to present day:faggots everywhere and in your face.now i hear for men to be accepted they gotta suck off dudes and shit. my wifes nephew is straight but wont say it out loud. hes gotta say hes queer to get pussy

>now i hear for men to be accepted they gotta suck off dudes and shit
Im not sure what kind of gay fantasies you are having but other than the very very rare fraternity initiation there are no dudes sucking off other dudes just to fit in.

Are you just shitposting or are you really this retarded.

Because lesbians suck dick

I for one would like to here your opinion about the gays

some one post a pic of this mans president

Everything. Most Lesbians are not truley gay. Lesbianism os more of a lifestyle that is based around female rebellion and hating on 'The Man'. They reject traditional standards of femininity, deny men access to their honey pots and try in every way to be as annoying as possible.

Most male faggots are just degenerates who love cock, they literally cant help it. Most lesbians would go straight if they got their prince charming.

im not a dude but thx. Trudaeu is an actual cuckold. Cuckolding is still a mostly taboo subculture.

Greentext plox

nah dude he's right. The second half of your post is gay as shit and you should feel ashamed.

it doesn't exist its a means to push politics nothing more

Most bulldykes are most likely FtM trannies in denial.
>look like men
>dress like men
>act like men
>do everything they can to reject femininity
Its exactly what FtM's do.

Not enough of them are hot
Remove the butch dykes, create a preserve for breeding gorgeous lesbians who will perform for our fapping needs

Canada has the Safe Schools program as well. it's touted as an anti-bullying program but it's actually about indoctrinating kids into queer-theory. that stuff about gender having nothing to do with biology so it's fluid and that you don't know that you don't like dick until you try it

tell us some personal bisexual experience greentexts pls

They're just scared of masculinity, because they are weak like hell and can't handle the man.
Most "lesbians" become mysteriously straight in their 30's. Saw it a lot.

pretty sure he has to cuddle faggots just to get elected. and you just threw away your anonymity bitch. god cant you exist without your pussy pass

>What's wrong with supporting lesbians?

Supporting them how? What's the fucking point of them?

At least gay men are happy, tend to be extremely successful in various fields and do not have hatred of anyone as the cornerstone of their identity.

Lesbians, on the other hand, succeed at nothing other than the joke that is womens sports and the various pseudo-academic disciplines like 'Gender studies' which they've invented - and a hatred of men is a huge part of their worldview.

Fuck em.

I wouldnt doubt it but I graduated from highschool 6 years ago and never once was any gender issue ever brought up. There was 1 lesbian couple in the school, they were average , and no one really cared either way.

Maybe you are thinking of Ontario and quebec.

huehuehue

They are retarded faggots.

The "gay community" and "gay culture" are so insufferable they will turn you full Hitler in seconds.

Exhibit A:

>Peter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who made news this summer for endorsing Donald Trump at the Republican convention, is a man who has sex with other men. But is he gay?
advocate.com/commentary/2016/10/14/peter-thiel-shows-us-theres-difference-between-gay-sex-and-gay

I doubt that is an actual lesbian.
Every lesbian I've met IRL has been a morbidly obese bull dyke.

Yah this is big in military. Plenty of 'lesbians' who suddenly find they have no problem taking a dick and getting knocked up - either because they specifically want a baby or simply because the pregnancy gets them out of an operational deployment/time off work and more benefits.

>supporting degeneracy

Women shouldn't have control of their own sexuality.

Sage!

Now ugly men go alone because ugly women go after other ugly women.

Thanks have a pepe

When ww3 happens and shit hits the fan who wants to start a dyke raping squad with me?

i was disusing the progression of the gay agenda. first accept lesbians, then fags, then tranz, then animals, and finally children. if you dont think we live in really faggy times youre deluding yourself

>personal bisexual experience greentexts pls
So you want greentexts of MFF 3somes or what. Just any greentext of any sex?
>god cant you exist without your pussy pass
no i simply corrected someone who called me a man. If you want to keep everything anonymous then people should stop calling eachother man, brother, he, etc etc etc. >hatred of men is a huge part of their worldview.
I wish there werent so many man hating bulldykes out there. I dont even go to lesbian bars anymore because its usually 1 or 2 other lipstick lesbians and the rest are just manly and ugly as fuck.

Why did this happen.

Everything. It's disgusting degeneracy and all dykes should hang from trees. It's honestly even worse than faggotry.

Nothin

*L*

Dan the man

/thread

what like mankind. hey watch this....wo----man

>Most girls are bisexual
>im not a dude
stick to FF only pls

Both of those women will be married with children by 35.

Reminder that an active Reddit invasion is going on
Also a reminder that threads like this that take barely any effort and do not adress a serious political topic and are obvious trolls are against the rules
Sage and report

ok ahmed

I mean theoretically you could be "gay for pay" or be raped. Its possible to be straight and have gay sex. Peter thiel is most likely bisexual though.

You dont notice the ones that arent obese bulldykes because they look like regular girls. Its called confirmation bias.

Do you go outside ever? Jesus christ

Reported to the RCMP. How unfortunate for you that we live in an extremely sjw country

Have fun explaining your rape group.

>Do you go outside ever? Jesus christ
is this your first time on Sup Forums sweetie?

They cant think on their own. They need men to guide them, otherwise they will cause disasters everywhere they go.

Men, on the other hand, are totally fine being gay. Let them fuck.

its literally a prove fact
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
Even if the study is wrong about all of them being bi it still means MOST are. If you actually interact with girls ever at clubs, parties, raves, etc etc they are always 3 drinks away from making out with eachother.

Its actually really lame sometimes because you think a girl likes you but really she just wants to have sex and go home to her boyfreind.

Do u want me to post lesbian wedding pics then
>adoption isnt a thing
>surrogates arent a thing
i lold

Supporting any feminism is bad.

yes. This isnt /r9k/ i expect men here to not be forever alone beta virgins.

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

I could have sworn that lesbians get less hate then men though?
Either way anyone who makes their entire identity revolve around which genitalia they prefer in their mouth deserves all the contempt in the world. Luckily all the gays that I know are normal.

married with two kids honey. u better do the same before you hit the wall at 27

Lesbians are only good if they're virgins and they get raped by a man and turn straight and they marry their rapists.

Oh, sorry, friend. I mistakenly assumed that you identified as straight and wanted to hear hot stories about dabbling in bisexual territory every now and then. For whatever reason, it's not nearly as enticing if you're generally a lesbian.

When did you know? Did you ever give men a shot?

It's well known in Ottawa (where I live) among the gay community that Justin is gay. He used to frequent the local spots but not so much anymore

>calls me ahmed
>He's the one living in a muslim country.

Faggot

Hot lesbians can have my support they are ok in my book

tumblr demiwhatever fluidgenders hairy leg hambeasts nope

Fpbp

Wait, people have problem with gay people? Why? They are, and always will be a statistically small minority due to human genetics. They pose no real threat to western civilization unlike muslims who also hate gay people. Or is this just some kind of abrahamic religion meme I just dont get?

these reddit people are fun. an unending river of butthurt

They are worse than faggots

>lesbian
No such thing, OP. Lesbians are just girls who are temporarily pissed off at guys.
>Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships.
>Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion.
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004

Also see:
fpbp

>That qt who gets posted around here often is actually a bald lesbian

Nothing, if you support male homosexuals as well. Women are of course more often bi sexual, so lesbians might be more often that way for political reasons. There's nothing wrong in being against such behavior.

homosexuality is a just a fetish.

the wall is a myth

Genetic dead end

That's really fucking hot. There's something incredibly beautiful and pure in girls in wedding dresses.