>Get's booed by the entire country, goes trending on twitter
>Gets sanctions, probably will be fired

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Can she be an honorary white?

youtu.be/cNN1B2_luJ8

Indigena

she could if she didnt dye her hair like a whore

got a subtitled video? i don't speak mestizo

She's a qt. But everytime I see a Mexican, my mind wanders and I begin imagining what the skeleton shrine in their home looks like.

I find your skeleton shrines unsettling. Most Mexicans keep one in their closet, and the idea of a pagan ritual shrine decorated with skellytons, hiding in the darkness of a closet freaks me the fuck out.

You people are strange.

Give that woman a sombrero!

would racemix with

i wanna impregnate her sweet sweet abuela ass

based.

It should be in every country's interest to keep workers in own country to build up country. The only people who benefit from migrants are internationalists, but they don't care if countries fuck up.

implying she's not 90% white

no we don't

those are literal meme-narco tier shit only nacos worship as a form of lashing out at the catholic establishment. A bunch of edgy faggots.

MMGA sombreros when

We don't have any arabs here mohamed, sorry also kys.

>mexicans are mad that soon enough their shitty people won't be able to just waltz right into our country

top kek

Holy FUCK Mohammad got BTFO

she's pretty but it'd be nice to know what she's saying.

Underrated

Santa Muerte is an honored saint among Mexican Catholics. I bought a little figurine from a woman in Little Village at a discount mall for about twenty bucks, it's beautifully ordained with gold and jewelry. Now I feel like my power level has increased and I am no longer afraid of dying.

Idol Worshippers GTFO

shes cute, like the hot chick from modern family

I'm sorry, Jesus doesn't give me enough mana to face my enemies

She's cute, would fug

t. spic

Do you actually support this or are just trying to meme?

She's not that smart about it, no wonder everybody destroyed her, but the arguments are valid.

You need to review the current state of mexico's international image, and who is to blame for it, you have the election coming and this is the kind of things that make people decide who to vote for.

I have no doubt that some parties will descend shamelessly into populism and SJW behaviour, that in reality they have never supported, in order to win votes by opossing America, and it's a terrible idea.

If you let this be, things don't look good for you.

bump for respect

She's hot as fuck

moar?

Fuck off nigger

dont fucking lie to us about your skelengtons

Tu madre

A wild Ladino campesino approaches

It's good that there are pro-nationalist Mexican politicians. I'd love to have a strong and secure ally to the south since our northern ally will be in chaos and disarray in a few years.

I really think a northern border wall is almost as important as a southern one. It would have helped Trump against the "racism" narrative too.

>we don't have any arabs here

>except the Lebanese ruling class that cucks the mestizo and european masses to hell and back

Good one, Enrique.

>not keeping a Kek shrine in your home

I know literally no one that has one of those, might be a more rural / southern thing idk

Shut up scum

I'm not a campesino, I live and work in a city, take a look and shut your mouth gringo

Nigger your on a banana or coffee hacienda right now , who you kidding?

She's smart and beautiful so obviously she can cross the boarder legally. She'd be much more welcome here, after the wall is built and all the crybaby liberals move to Mexico.

What ethnicity is this girl?

asswhole thats the reoson why your country sucks, shes also right douche

POST MORE PICTURES

Notice how she doesn't look like one of those big-nose shovel face spic wetback beaner piece of shit genetic disasters

Can a non-muslim have multiple waifus? If so, I claim her. Get the fuck off her, you thirsty faggots.

honorary white confirmed

Mex, best I can tell

Mexican isn't a race you idiot its a nationality

Why does she support Trump?

Nice try gringo loco, but I'm not in a banana/coffee hacienda. I'm at my own business. I'm an entrepreneur. You piece of shit

>Brownie spic

I'd fuck her desu.

She looks mostly Spanish

So yes, she is white

lol, she's gonna be a fat sack of shit when she hits 30

Holy moly thanks for making me laugh lad

>we
>flag

10 FEET HIGHER

>Mexican "legislator"

>hotter than most of her country
>still a makeup whore

Apparently she lived in the US for a while and saw how immigrants really behave.

you mean 'mestizos'

she'll get killed by the drug cartel just like the mayor of mexico city

mexicans thinking they are better than arabs.
top kek pedro

I would love to jazz inside her exotic curvaceous figure

*jizz

I didn't check this even once so there might be errors, but if you see something weird it's most probably not because of an error of mine, but rather because she was forming really weird sentences at times, and I decided to keep it literal.

Translation:

Congressman Samuel you say that the US would lose a lot if they decided to send the latinos back to their countries. It's sad that the US' leaders are taking extreme decisions because of the mexicans doing embarrassing things there, and we can name a lot of them. Mexicans are who are trying to do funny business in their supermarkets, mexicans are the ones with a bad reputation. The US has upheld the laws of their country and done what's necessary to maintain social order, something that we haven't been able to achieve here. They do that to protect and educate the citizenship. If you run a red light there are cameras. Here you say to the officer "no, I didn't do it I swear!" when in reality you were driving and drinking.

I think that it's up to President Trump to decide about what he wants to do with latinos and orientals. He is going to take the decisions, we can't compare ourselves with this. Personally, Trump is a red blooded american, right? Oh wait, I meant, an american with red bones. Sorry. Which is what americans needed, a President like them, drastic, to put in order the country's values, which the other presidents were letting to erode. The country was getting quite liberal, what's the deal? Now Trump comes with a lot of stuff to give a path for the US to defend a lot of good things that were being lost, so yeah, if he as the highest representative of his country needs to put drastic restrictions he does it for the good of his people. And that's what we should be doing here for the good of the culosuciocatleans and the mexicans. So... that's all, thanks.

Found the arab

she will get raped

Why is there a lot of phones and tablets?

>City
Nah, you just humilliated yourself...

nice check my digits.

Arabs are a tier below mestizos

Arabs are seriously fucking dumb. The ones here are the best of the best yet they're still fucking idiots.

Don't you have a truck to drive Mohamed?

Thanks for doing that, but this it's a small example of what plenty of latinos must be thinking.

Trump campaign make you look like scum and narco culture doesn't help one bit.

You are screwed and at the mercy of California now.

It's there any one here that can make infographics?

>Can she be an honorary white?

I thought they were caled "auxiliary white."

> also my phone now suggest the word "whitelash" whenever I begin typing the word white even though I've never once typed the word whitelash until just now

shitty journalist that record interviews with their cellphones, i shit you not

we only have christian lebanese, they are rich, but not a ruling class
definitely not muslims

shes a pretty wise latina

hahahahhaa

>plastic chairs
>monitors from the year 2000
>a beaner ice cream cart

holy fuck hahaha thank you for being so poor that is hilarious

>not realizing he's being ironic

Hello newfriend

Nigs in yer phone homie

Angling so hard for a white man's dick and a green card flight out of that hellhole

I'd be accepting of Mexicans if the ones that fleed Mexico actually wanted to flee it and not just move it north with them