Daily Reminder

Zionism is just nationalism for Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zionism advocates for the Jews to move to and defend Israel, literally, an anti-globalist ideology.

>nationalism for Jews
>involves hijacking the political system of other nations and international finance

Jews have no nation

the problem is that planet earth is viewed as the promise land to Jews, so their nationalism implies our destruction, faggot.

>thinking is Israel want they want

for them the whole world is Israel and WE are invading it.

israelism means subverting other coutnries in favor of their own, infiltrating other countries with elites and mossad, and literally blowing the world up if they get invaded or in risk

youre in for a ride kido

Canaan IS a shithole desert, desu senpai

GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

They are small rootless international clique who turn nations against each other, to subverse them an control them against their own interests. If you make every man and woman equal and strip them of their whole identity be it sexuality, gender, race, nation, then you can truly establish a communist world ruled by the Zionist jews,

This is the marxist agenda.
The Zionists don't give a flying fuck about israel.
You are both fucking morons.

How dare the Israelis try forge alliances to further their own self interests! True nationislits don't get any allies like the proud Naz- oh, right.

Ya, not at all like the Germans and their promised lands to their east to grow into, right? Just da evil joos!!!

Zionism is Jewish supremacism.

Their goal is to destroy the white race.

Palestine is not a country, so...Israel is ok to me

Wtf that's not the image I posted.

nobody if justifying the germans, but your analogy is correct, is the same. Nationalism needs to be about borders, not race, or else people cross borders for race.

who is Walter Schmidt?

Israel has a large population of Muslims, Arabs, Christians, and several other major groups. In fact there are Arab parties in their government and Christian districts all through the holy cities. They obviously claim to be a Jewish state but other ethnicities and religions are free to practice still... it's just effective nationalism so Sup Forums gets angry the Jews do it better than they could.

What a mensch.

The thing is, Israeli nationalism is more about God, and that, they are God's people and they shall "inherit the earth". So as you can see, they are not nationalist perse, as they dont have a nation, they have a promise, and that promise is the whole earth, they would change the name of planet earth to Israel if they could.

You really think Israel is about a patch of land, think user, is deeper than that, Israel is the promise land, and God's chosen people are their rightful masters. Is not literal, the promise land is everywhere. Gods chosen people are meant to be the only real citizens.

Why do the Israelis on here hate you American and other international Jews so much?

zionism is just cancer for goyim

I know what I am talking about user, Ive studied scripture, and I am chosen. I try to free some slaves and they still dont listen...pff....why bother.

No. I've read the Old Testament / TaNaCh cover to cover several times. The promised land is a clearly defined area surrounding modern Israel. In fact the kingdom of Judea was wider than the "promised land" and several prophets in the book even claim it's why god makes them get taken over.

>come on to Sup Forums
>type jew into search
>at least 10 threads containing the word jew in the OP

Every single time.

You guys are obsessed with jews.

>old testament

Christian play book, goy. Is what we let you read.

Not a goy, you shiksa spawn ;)

Yeah, that's why they all explicitly support anti-nationalism for all other countries. Because it's *just* nationalism for Jews.

Fucking retard.

They want to enslave us and destroy everything that we care about.

No, they don't. That's the Chasidic Jews. They're the hyper religious fundamentalists and normal Israelis hate their guts because they leach off the government.

Nice one dodging this . Zionism as "le based" as you think it is, is cancer. They're eating themselves alive and are dividing each other up over it. Dumb ass.

I didn't dodge it, Israelis don't hate Americans? I lived in the damn country for 6 months working as an EMT. They loved Americans. If you base it off Sup Forums no duh your view is warped to shit. Eating alive? Talk about hyperbole.

Not basing anything off Sup Forums. I watch doccies, read articles, hear people speak. They hate you until you live there with them. No loyalty in your tribe as has been proven over time.

Proven over time huh? Guess that's why we're soooo unsuccessful in our networking. Maybe reread and rewatch your sources. We seem to be doing just fine.