Be Swedish exchange student in the states

>Be Swedish exchange student in the states
>Americans all smell bad for some reason, whilst I'm getting compliments thrown at me constantly
>Get more and more weirded out by this
>Can't hold it anymore, ask people wtf is going on
>Turns out americans rarely showers daily, most people just did it every 3-4th day
>Almost don't dare shake peoples hands anymore
>Back in Sweden, now it is so clear how much america (and americans) stink
>Mfw I suddenly realise why Swedes are so popular there and why you guys have to chop half your dick off

Honestly though, why don't you guys shower? Or is Sweden/scandinavia the odd ones out in this?
Is water crazy expensive there or is the forced water addition somehow hurtfull for you?

>Inb4 le epic meme-master comes in and derails the thread with some hilarious parroting of some "me me's" and tips his fedora everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iE87Pg5D__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw brits also make fun of scandis for their frequent washing

most people I know shower once a day. because most of us sweat, and if I don't wash my hair before bed I wake up with hayfever.

I shower once a day, every morning before work. My Wife showers 4/5 times a week. Everyone I know showers at least 4+ times a week. - ohio

I shower daily. Most people I know do too.

Is it a northern thing maybe then, cause that's where i was?
I literally shower every day at least once right after waking up unless I train before breakfast, 3-4 times I shower twice due to sex.

Define northern

I shower twice daily. Are you sure you just weren't talking to niggers?

Our water is filled with fluoride so my parents taught us only to shower every two weeks or the government would control our mind.

Most working, white burgers shower daily. Maybe you were hanging around a bunch of niggers or slobs?

Yeah, I think that Northern People are much more hygienic than the southern.

I shower every morning and most people in Russia wash themselves every day or every second day.

Everyone who isn't a neet showers everyday though

>go to Amerixa
>go to shower
>shart marks all over the side
>Americans say it's tradition to shart every shower
>tell me if I don't shart I will be kicked out due to communism
>decide not have shower whole time in America

Define sex

Dude, I shower twice a day also, before I go to work and when I get home from work
Are you sure you weren't visiting France? Their flag has the same colors

It warms my heart know America is so fucking based and awesome that fragile Europeans need to make up lies about us to make themselves feel better.

>in the states
You do realize a whole lot of the U.S. is different right. Where I live most people take up to 2 showers daily, more if they work out.

That thumbnail tho

Australians I have only had pleasant experiences with, its only americans and Africans (Inb4 hurr durr Sweden overrun, I've only met them when I've been in america)

I was around Washington and Idaho most of the time.

Most of the people I where around where at UNI, made sure to stay away from any ethnic looking people except asians/islanders who where all bros.

I come from one of the biggest cities in Sweden but I have never seen more foreigners than I saw in America which spooked the crap out of me.

The ol' in and out with fiancee

I had a french chick in my dorm, americans have nothing of them, I don't understand how the even CAN reek that much.

Then i'd write up some fake news since most polsters fall for them.

See above.

what part are you in, everyone showers, if you live with poor fucks then yes, here in the cities everyone showers or we shame them

>shit that never happened
i wonder if i look in the catalogue there will be a thread where swedes are getting btfo

I shower once a day.

I think it is an anglo thing

aussies smell bad too

wtf? I shower daily. And I'll shower again if I feel dirty for some reason.

On a side note, anybody know what the deal is with black-people smell?
I thought it was just hygene. Recently I started hooking up with this really attractive girl who happens to be black. Relatively well off, intelligent. Showered before sex so she smelled like daisies, but damn does her vag smell like black people.
It doesn't really bother me and she makes me cum loads but I'm confused

How about your wife's son?

I worked in Paris for 2 years, that city smells like Body odor and sewage. Ever woman there had greasy hair and used large amounts of perfume as a shower.
I know you are full of shit now

I know what you mean OP.

When I was in the state I was in the states I definitely noticed that Americans smelled remarkably sour when they sweat. I wouldn't say they reeked though. It was a strong odour but not overpowering. Maybe it's the fast food diet?

That's not the most unpleasant thing about Americans though. That would be the fact that they stand so fucking close to you. Holy shit man. If I can reach out and touch you you're way too fucking close by far.

I think their sweat has a very strong smell. We call it "catinga" in Portugal, but doing so is often seen as racist. In fact, even mentioning the strong smell is racist.

Is it just me or do blacks smell like absolute shiet!?
Their armpits are always soggy and moist and smell like donkeypiss.
When i try to pay for my groceries and a negro stands infront of me i always ''pretend'' that i forgot to get something so i can breathe.

good on you sweden, good on you

here in brazil we shower 2 to 3 times a day because of the hot weather

usually a thorough one right after you wake up, a quick one in the afternoon after work or gym to cool down and relax and another one before going to be bed (to eat some clean delicious ass)

greasy hair is absolutely disgusting. The second I note I have it, I feel such a fucking urge to shower lol

I think OP is on the no fly list due too his Muslim heritage and is pissed at the US because he could n't suicide bomb a mall

Kek, suck it britbong

I shower only after I take shits.

>>Turns out americans rarely showers daily, most people just did it every 3-4th day
Are you in a black inner city area, or a college campus?

This thread is completely bait.

Americans wash 1-2 times a day.

This swede is just butthurt that his country is a cuckshed for Islam, and we are not.

That's in the summer, no? I remember some horror stories about the heat some guys who worked in Rio told me. They had to wear full suits during the whole day and they were drenched 30 mins after showering.

Obvious shill thread. My murican waifus shower twice a day.

Its partly diet-related I've heard.

Calm down mate, i meant it as in that they are even worse than americans, by a longshot.

Oh dear god not the the meme-master

OH GOD 2 MEME-MASTER WHAT WILL WE DO

You're an ugly whore with roastbeef.

>I was around Washington
found the problemaru

So it is a northern(america) thing then?

How's the Deadbody situation going in your country?
youtube.com/watch?v=iE87Pg5D__g

I'm in Texas and everyone out here showers daily (except for the rare occasion when some liberal fuck is so lazy they don't even show regularly).

We clean Swede. You're more than likely either over-exaggerating or you were hanging out with liberals while you were here.

I noticed this too, but me something with the shart in the mart. I think they just don't think about it as much as Europeans. Have you noticed how europeans always dress much better than americans too? Americans wardrobe is super baggy stuff and cargo pants fucking disgusting

fucking savages don't even use bidet, they go around with a shitty smelly butthole everywhere and don't even shower every day

what the fucking fuck, no wonder they have a literal nigger as president

its a liberal thing, washington and oregan are literal hippy communes

Coming from a country that has a toilet paper and running water shortage

>>Turns out americans rarely showers daily, most people just did it every 3-4th day

Well, I'm guessing you're around liberal university students, so that would be true for them, however, the rest of us actually shower daily.

It's a hippy thing. They are disgusting people.

>he showers more than biannually
Kek. No wonder the moors had to teach you how to bathe less than fucking a gillion times a day.

LARPING RAPEUSGEE DETECTED.

showering everyday is for faggots and is bad for your skin

Well buddy, last time I showered I nearly disabled my protective bacterial layer. Can you blame me for not wanting to shower daily?

SHART IN MART

This. Live in Washington and can confirm, most people here shower every few days, it's an "environmental" thing, people on the west coast really believe that the miniscule amount of water it takes to shower daily is somehow damaging to the environment as opposed to the amount used by corporate entities that they support like Starbucks

its a north west thing

>be me
>be exchange student in Sweden
>walk up to some natives and say hi
>get raped in the anus
>mfw

Nobody I know showers less than once-day. And surely you have been to Italy or France and know they are worse

GET TO THE EMBASSY, CUNT

ONLY THE BIG CITIES FUCK OFF

>Be Swedish exchange student in the states
(X) Doubt
>Americans all smell bad for some reason,
If only we could smell.. Somalian.
>whilst I'm getting compliments thrown at me constantly
(Y) Doubt
>Get more and more weirded out by this
Maybe you have Aspergers
>Can't hold it anymore, ask people wtf is going on
So, you got drunk and made an ass of yourself?
>Turns out americans rarely showers daily, most people just did it every 3-4th day
Projection
>Almost don't dare shake peoples hands anymore
Aspergers confirmed
>Back in Sweden,
Probably for the best.
>now it is so clear how much america (and americans) stink
People should smell like goat piss and fetid fish, not scented soap.
>Mfw I suddenly realise why Swedes are so popular there and why you guys have to chop
Enough, you're a moron.
Here is your (you), you've earned it. Now kindly fuck off.

>most people just did it every 3-4th day
I dont know what kind of hippie commune you're visiting, but I shower daily...

I don't need to shower everyday because I sit at home and don't exercise at all. I could see it happening after people go to the gym and come back from a long day at work but I don't do either of those things so I shower once every 5 days. If I shower more my long hair gets all frizzy and starts falling off. I don't smell bad at all because I don't sweat and I rarely jerk off, like once a month so I don't get that afterwank scent on me either.

unless you live in the south or some mountainous regions then yeah, summer is HELL

business people can take refuge inside well air conditioned buildings but if you're for instance a lawyer that needs to run errands and meet clients all day then you are in for a torturous experience

I live in são paulo which is much better than rio and even then I won't turn on the gas to heat the shower water for the whole summer, because even with the water coming off freezing cold and cooling may body the bathroom still gets all foggy and hot

I shower daily. So do my parents. So does my gf.

I'd be shocked if anyone I knew told me they didn't shower daily....

what the fuck you use gas to heat water?

showering everyday is what the kikes want.

i'm /fit/ and lift 3-5 times per week and only shower twice a week, maybe 3 times. it sounds like you skinnyfat numales have the sour smell from hormonal imbalances and a lack of functional self-cleaning mechanisms on your skin. get exercise and get sun and you'll be ok. i've never been told i stink and i smash puss sometimes with sweaty balls after working out and they never complain

it's okay

haven't seen a body or someone getting killed right in front of me for almost a year now

using gas to heat water is much, much more efficient than using electricity

>Half americans confirms that what I'm saying is true in parts of america
>All the other burgers being triggered by me pointing this out

Whelp I'm gonna assume its an northwestern campus thing then.

What the fuck are you talking about? Almost all of us shower daily and it's seen as taboo if you don't. Where were you in the states? Unless you're trolling, then
>1/10 made me respond

I typically wash between 1-3 times a day, depending how much I have to do and how active I am.

>bad for your skin

too much hot showers can be bad for your skin, not water period, just take a cold shower

I shower once a day, especially since I workout 4 days a week, and showering after is fucking mandatory.

My girlfriend is OCD with showering and will sometimes shower twice a day. I suffer from dry skin issues, so this would fuck my shit up.

Dunno if you're memeing, lying or shitposting or something. If you openly admit to most Americans you don't shower daily, they will think you're gross, even though it was technically a meme created by that Kellogg asshole who thought it would stop boys from masturbating. Here's a news flash, Americans thought you were cool because you were a foreigner, and we respect and take interest in foreigners, especially outside of major hub cities, considering the closest thing we get to "exotic" across the atlantic is a 4'11", obese beaner in dirty work clothes or a canadian, who usually has to physically identify himself as non-American in the first place.

Americans don't even drink water from the tap because they think they'll be poisoned by the fluoride, so of course there's no way they'll wash in it daily.

>Washington
Found your problem
Liberals don't care for hygiene nor do they care for being upstanding citizens. I bet you were in Seattle too, fucking scum I say

>just take a cold shower
can't, senpai. i love hot showers too much. cranking the heat to the point where it almost scalds my skin is a pleasure in life i will not relinquish

This

come on ameribros

Oh. You were around hippies. The rest of us shower daily. It's interesting, among Americans it is a widely held belief that Europeans don't sufficiently bathe.

Hippies don't shower OP, that's why they all have dreadlocks and shit.

Washington is full of them. Next time visit a red state.

Shower every other day unless I'm playing sport desu. Feels like over kill otherwise

that's venezuela, we voted the communist out of office thanfully

Alot of europeans don't, french and spaniards are all very dirty.

Will be going to Texas for work this summer, thinking of buying a freeze-vest to be able to survive even though I'll be indoors most of the time.

>tripfag
why attentionwhore on anonymous websites? reddit has usernames, you know?

either way, another attention whore tripfag goes into my filter. please just leave it on so i never have to see your posts ever again. thanks

Because there IS fluoride in it... Dumb post, delete it, please.

I shower at least once daily, twice daily from late spring to early fall ( Southern U.S.) because of the heat and humidity. Everyone I know showers daily. Don't assume all people act like lazy as fuck college age shitheads.

Where at in Texas?

OH SHIT, GIVE ME HER NAME YOU FUCKING MONGOL

Fort Worth of all places. Have been hired with two other dudes to do some LEAN automation work at a mill there.

>fucking savages don't even use bidet, they go around with a shitty smelly butthole everywhere and don't even shower every day

I use a portable squeeze-bottle bidet, it's great.

I haven't showered since march you fucking poofter.

Black people have more apocrine sweat glands, which releases the smell.

>don't wash my hair
>tfw no hair to wash
>tfw shower every day
t. master race

DELETE THIS FUCKING COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA WE SHOWER AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK

>Black people have more apocrine sweat glands, which releases the smell.

On the other hand, most East Asians have relatively few apocrine sweat glands.

Neat. Only been around the DFW area once. About a 6 hour drive east for me.