Is it coal burning if white women and Mexican spics have an interracial?

I only ask because i saw a spic the other day and he had blue eyes and light brown hair. Wtf..

What does coal burning mean? I get it means a white girl dates a nigger but i don't get why its called coal burning, what does the burning of a coal symbolize? Can someone just tell me i dont get it.

fuck u faggots

lol

Mesitzos don't make up all Hispanics.

That's taco touting

there's white mexicans too you fucking idiot
why do you even care about "coal burning" let people live their lives jesus

My faggot brother is having a baby with a chick from Mexico. She wants to name it some beaner bullshit like Ignaco, but they will "give" it an American middle name to use in school or whatever. If thats not race mixing, I don't know what is.

If you have to have any debate about naming it Tyreisha or any gook/beaner shit, youre racemixing

Meanwhile how long has it been since you've even made comfortable eye contact with a woman, user?
Pussy is pussy. This "race" situation only divides us, making us weaker. It's not "the media" and the "niggers" taking "your" woman, it's only natural for woman to be repulsed by someone who wants a "race war".

>faggot brother
evidently not
meanwhile hes getting laid and giving your old man something to look forward to when he's old and broken,
oh, but you're on Sup Forums, saving your highly sought-after self for "the one"
lmao

The kids actually turn out alright from my experience. White women make good babies with most races, just not Africans.

White men also pair well with Mexicans, Arabs, Persians, Italians, Some breeds of north Africans and Indians.

Blacks generally are just not a good mix but if I was able to breed a black I would go black and arab and have the kid of that breed with an Italian and have that kid mix with a German. Would be a good looking specimen produced.

Italians are white though

When you burn coal it turn white

How is your wife's son doing?

Cuck.

thats brown coal, its even dirtier than regular coal

Those are some strong implications mr shecklestein

Im a completely normal and well-adjusted white man. If anyone is taking anyone else's women its me or someone like me. I don't really see it like that at all though.

I see it for exactly what it is - an objectively retarded decision

>Italians
>White

Nope

>meanwhile hes getting laid and giving your old man something to look forward to when he's old and broken,

1 - Our old man was dead years ago and now instead of having a regular white christmas in the midwest when hes an older man, hes going to have haul his fucking family to central mexico to see abuelo every other year

2 - There's a huge gap between "getting laid" and having a fucking baby you weeb

What is with you fucking redditors? Is the simple act of having a little bit of female companionship so outrageous to you fags that you can't believe people are going out, having fun, meeting people, and even getting laid all? Its happens literally all over the world, every single night of the year

Are you one of those hilldaw shills?

Well depends on the mexican, most mexicans are very native or completely native, but some of them are kind of white

lol okay friendo.
and I'm a navy seal with gorilla warfare training and 120 confirmed kills
How's has telling the Jew's globalist agenda and the upcoming racial war been doing for conversation starters on 5/10s? lmao do you even leave the fucking house

>mexican
>race

No that would be called bean farting.