Still bros?

How did United Kingdom manage to form an alliance with... M....m-m-MONKEYS!!!

Quite an achievement I must say

The dog that barks does not bite.

Yes.

The only thing that has really soiled the relationship from a Portuguese perspective is the British Ultimatum and the British public's massive demonstrating against the Portuguese Colonial War and the Estado Novo.

Richtugeese are not monkeys, they have a rich history. They are descended from the Celt-Ibearians and Goths who invaded Spain. They might be a touch North African, but who can say? A bronzing of skin lends to their climate anyway.

No, my Somalian friend, it is you who is the monkey.

What did they mean by this? Did the portugese get gassed or something?

Portugal: England's bitch since 1373.

My first gf was redhead with very pale skin: sunburns in April.

>Celt-Ibearians and Goths
Lusitani, Gallaeci, and Suebi. The Goths were cucks (hence Swedes), but the Suebi were competent rulers by all accounts. They didn't have much of an impact on Portuguese genetics, however.

>Portugal: England's bitch since 1373.
Spain: Portugal's punching bag since 1383.

Portugal is our bĂȘte noir, no one denies that.

The butthurt is real.

And also your superior in combat.

This one has other circumstances tho.

The rage comes (at least in my case) that a part of Iberia was allied for many centuries with the eternal enemy

All wars have other circumstances.

Portugal's alliance with England precedes the existence of your country by over a century (being generous and assuming the date of Spain's founding to be the union of the Crowns of Castile and Aragon), by the way. So it was you who fucked up by making trouble with a nation you were evidently incapable of handling.

Northern Castilian here.

The eternal castilian always has the urge to subjugate the the rest of Iberia.

>be eternal anglo
>married to eternal lusitan
Feels so right.

>Iberian pissing contest to see who's less shitty

>WW1
> Milhais found himself in the midst of the battle of La Lys, in the field of Isberg, covering the withdrawal of Portuguese and British soldiers.[2] Within a few hours 1,938 men were killed, 5,198 wounded and about 7,000 taken prisoner. Milhais was in charge of one of their Lewis guns on 9 April 1918. During Operation Georgette, when the German Army attacked his division, Milhais stood up with his Lewis machine gun defended against assaults by two German regiments by laying down intense fire, causing many German casualties.[4] He managed to cover the retreat of Portuguese and British alike despite coming under heavy attack himself.[1] He fired in all directions and stayed at his post until he ran out of ammunition. Finally, the Germans decided to go around and Milhais found himself alone in the rear of the enemy lines where he stayed for three days.[1] On the third day, Milhais, still carrying his Lewis, rescued a Scottish major from a swamp and the two reached Allied lines. Milhais was warmly welcomed, but being a modest man he did not say anything about his experiences.

How can you even compete?

Everyone had that urge. Even Afonso I called himself Imperator/Rex totius Hispaniae. You subdued everyone else but you cannot subdue the Portuguese.

Back to the Cuck shed, oldest non white ally

Literally Lisuarte Pacheco reborn.

Don't be rude

The United Kingdom didn't form an alliance with Portugal, England did.

how can spain even compete?

HRE > England

No, their empire descended into shite whilst British states (mostly) prospered.

he asked how it can compete, not if it can compete

>monkey has better reading comprehension than me
Fucking hell, it's 2:30, I'm going to bed.

Best bros

they were better than Britain in that years user great sailors in the XIV century