Has the redpill caused anybody else to lose interest in travel?

has the redpill caused anybody else to lose interest in travel?

I didn't forsee this consequence

Where did you want to travel that redpilling turned you off on?

Be like me and travel to Eastern Europe and the non-cucked parts of Scandinavia. Beautiful places and culture. If anything, getting redpilled only made me love travel more.

Just go to Japan, its the only country worth visiting outside of America anyway.

Switzerland is OK too, but I'd rather just go to Alaska.

t. world traveler

used to unironically dream of moving to canada and traveling the world

now I just want non-americans to die

It makes want to travel more actually.

Indian Hindus are allies, Japanese are allies, Poland, Hungary, Golden Dawn in Greece.

But ya stay out of Africa and South America.

Most folk here are blue collars/lower to middle class folk who never traveled outside their state let alone their own country.

tfw i used to think spain, italy and france were the greatest countries in europe. now i know they are just shitholes

I want to go see all the beautiful art and architecture in Europe before a bunch of Iconoclasts destroy it all.

Yeah, this as well. Knowing who your nationalist allies are helps, but I wouldn't recommend traveling to a country just for that (particularly India)

Thailand is the only "cheap" country that is any good, imo. The people are surprisingly hard-working, honest, and not scammy unlike most chinks even though they are poor as shit.

Don't be a degenerate though, go there for the food, sights, and purchasing power.

They are still better than Turkey, I would say I rather be a middle class Frenchman than a rich Turk. For all the problems eu has it is still better than Turkey, in Rule of Law and freedom and wealth etc.

>indian hindus are allies

nice try poopskin pajeet

Kek

I had the same thing happen. Literally feel like everywhere is crappy and it's pointless because everyone sucks.

Honestly travel is a pain in the ass to me now, >fuck air travel
>tourist trap shitholes and scams
>shitty hotels/hostels
>don't speak the language
>can't get good dope
>don't have my tri-monitor rig to shitpost and play Goldeneye
>everyone treats you like a tourist
I like going to see grandma in Scotland though, gives me a bit of perspective, feel all worldly and shit

Not the redpill per se, but the realization that globalism has reduced most places into variations of the same thing. I would only travel for outdoors stuff like mountain climbing now. Not interested in seeing other cities or anything

I still want to travel more, one day, if they don't turn into shitholes like Germany and France did. I am so glad I traveled to Europe when I did, and wish I saw more of it. It has deadened the dream of continuing travel quite a bit, but not entirely.

>i want to go travelling
foreign girls dont want your dick

Fuck no dude, I want to travel more.

> tfw when the more I travel the more racist I get.

What is the purpose of travelling in the first place?

I'm going to Japan to see what an ethnically homogenous society is like for the first time in my life.

traveling the world is just a jewish sheme to make you pay money on hotels, planes/bus and all the other stuff to get to your shekels

Self enrichment

>quints

Just to different places

They put me in the memeshot.

why would I pay money to LEAVE the best country in the world?

To learn what the world is actually like

By doing what?

I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know what it is like.

Fucking cringe, the Reddit is real

>RPing as Satan
/r/TheDonald was a mistake

Unfortunately it is Americanized, therefore negrified. American cancer has spread the negroid plague across the world. Only small holdouts like North Korea remain pure of negroidal cultural taint. Best Korea is honestly one of the only places I would like to visit.

>Just go to Japan, its the only country worth visiting outside of America anyway.
This desu. Everything else is just a few landmarks you're better off seeing online. Japan is something else entirely, it has to be experienced.

Best is relative. How can you tell if you haven't seen how shitty it is elsewhere?

>non-cucked parts of Scandinavia
Is there such thing?

i wanted to travel to france

i wanted

I want to be rich, not have to work and travel like a king. Travelling as a normal pleb? Nah not too motivated.

I hate people who travel a lot anyway half the reason they do it is just to brag and to make you feel like a loser. I want to glass them.

I just want to stay in my home town desu, been on vacation to other countries many times, home is always the best.

Explain pls

yes,,,i no longer want to travel to europe or even fucking london now

I lost the will of visiting Sweden, France & Germany.

Not too enthusiastic when i'm out and about in London either.

Funland, Norway, and rural Sweden are great to visit. Denmark is completely fucked though.

Only places I want to go are USA and Poland. Lost all interest in the rest of the world since then. Got invited to go to Amsterdam with my dude weed mates, turned it down.

I spend too much on guns and alcohol to worry about travel.

it only made me want to travel more

World travel is only good travel it is for the conquest of an inferior race.

Quite the opposite for me. I've wanted to travel more, to see the shit first hand.

When you live in London you've already met every ethnicity on Earth anyway so no point

I'd love to see Mongolia, I've always found mongol culture and the steppe hordes fascinating.
>tfw you'll never ride horses with your mates while your personal hunting eagles rip wolves to shreds for you
>tfw you'll never eat said wolf while throat singing around a campfire

I'd also like to check out cute french girls talking french in France. It's not worth the risk of being overrun or shot up by a jihadi though.

Fuck that "backpacking in asia to find myself after highschool" shit literally everyone is doing.

trying to get people to not burn me alive is probably worth RPing as satan. i didnt choose that get

you are welcome