What should be done about the NEET epidemic?

What should be done about the NEET epidemic?

A lot of them are quite literally hopeless and are unlikely to ever move on from their childish, vegetative lifestyles. Should they simply be euthanized en-masse?

be a good little cuck and keep working for me while i actually enjoy life instead of working for someone else and getting my money stolen through taxation. maybe one day youll realize how fucking dumb you are, but i doubt it.

>while i actually enjoy life

Sitting at home every day and masturbating to anime is hardly what one could call "enjoying life".

where did i say what i do? stop hallucinating. also, working 40h a week to have 1/4 of your paycheck stolen from you isnt what id call enjoying life either. i do absolutely anything i want, all because youre stupid enough to pay into a system that allows me to. i literally get paid by you to jerk off. keep raging, faggot. i win

Stop being so fucking delusional. I've been a neet for almost five years now and I'm literally going insane. Sitting around paying video games and jacking off is a miserable existence.

yeah, because all you do is sit around playing video games and jerking off, moron. you know you can go outside, meet people and do stuff, right? you dont have a job, and somebodys paying you do to whatever the fuck you want in your free time. not my fault if youre retarded

>not having any money though

that's what sucks about being you

please help me.

>no job
>socially retarded
>knows how to program
>no degree
>makes android apps

>40h a week
Lax compared to what our ancestors worked. Never mind that work is not necessarily a horrible, dreadful experience. It can be quite enjoyable if you're not retarded and got a decent job.

>1/4 of your paycheck stolen
That 1/4th is why there are roads on the streets, water in your toilet, and power for your fucking computer. Even then, at the end of the day that 3/4th I have left is still more money in a month than you'll have in your life.

>i do absolutely anything i want
Which is hardly fuck all now, is it? Hard to live a decent life with no money whatsoever.

>i literally get paid by you
You really don't.

>not having any money
kek you underestimate canada's welfare system. i get 1.5k a month just because im on ''disability'' kek

Stop giving a fuck about things and apply to a startup company somewhere. The first step is the hardest one, once you take it everything else will be easy. Otherwise kill yourself.

i think about it every day now

wow you took all that time to write this. but yeah, youre paying me, listen carefully, idiot.

your money goes to the government, which then goes to me. is that simple enough for your small brain to understand? kek

>tfw trustfund neet

By the time I run out of money I'll be old enough to where it's acceptable to kill myself

>wow you took all that time to write this
A minute sure feels like an hour when your life is so dreary, right?

>your money goes to the government
Yes.

>which then goes to me
It actually mostly goes to public services like the previously mentioned, defense, etc. But hey, enjoy that 1/16th of a cent.

>£100 a week
You're a lowlife subhuman and you know it.

>Build robot's to do the majority of our Labor
>Supply everyone a fixed minimum stipend
>Only people who work, have served the nation through teaching/medical/policing/military or are willing to maintain said robots are allowed to vote

Everybody's happy.

everybody's poor*

What if they make robots to do the teaching/medical/policing/military/maintenance?

People take priority in those fields, only when robots are needed to fill a gap will they be used.

lower birth rates is not an epidemic from a global standpoint. when useless people dont breed eventually you will have less useless people