Phone posters are the muslims of Sup Forums

Phone posters are the muslims of Sup Forums
When do we stop accepting them
>can only post one image

Stopped browsing Sup Forums on my phone after gookmoot added those malware kidnap adverts.

Fuck off, nigger, how will we shit and post then. Am I supposed to being my desktop PC to the fucking shitter?

yeah me too it's sickening to see what's happening to this place.

What's wrong with posting from your phone?

Yeah it's pretty fucking frustrating

>Phone posters are the muslims of Sup Forums

I'm also posting from phone. What does that make me burger?

surface pro 3 or 4 pc master race

windows 10 poopin rn

step your shitposting game up lad

its fucking 2016

ALLAHU AKBAR

A double nigger

Note the upward trend in 2011 and prior. Not that it continue within that same extrapolated trend given phone users.
Consider the following. Phone users and desktop users are the same users.
>souce: oldfag circa 2005 that posts on both

IF Sup Forums dealt with phone posting and got rid of flags on pol things would be so much better

Why do people hate phoneposters here? I don't get it.

Because gook moot and cuck moot before him were too stupid to make a mobile app for Sup Forums that could capitalize on the ad revenue. So instead third parties make them and now they've got a large portion of their user base that they can't monetize at all. Not that most of us aren't using ad-block anyway.

They just need to make an official Sup Forums phone app for ios and android and keep is up to date/better than the alternatives. Put some ads on it and all the problems are solved.

>people with desktop computers got phones and decided they were more comfortable to use
Wow

>sitting up to a computer to post on Sup Forums

Holy shit you massive nerd

So people hate phone posters because joot and gook joot are too stupid and or lazy to do what's required to monetize them?

You're essentially hating phone posters because joot and gook joot are lazy?

I have never met a good phone poster... let that sink in

Sounds about right. Nobody cared until gook let spill that he can't keep funding the site forever. The chart gives a clear picture of why. Increased traffic but decreased ad-revenue.

>meeting people from Sup Forums
And before you try to defend your shit life choices, I'm on a desktop.

>This thread again?

Mods dont even ban you for telling people to migrate to 4*2 chan because they fucking agree