Since the holidays are fast approaching, I must ask one thing

Since the holidays are fast approaching, I must ask one thing.

Is eggnog degenerate?

Hell no. A real man can drink a quart of this and run 2 miles afterwards.

egg nog is the best kind of nog

Okay. But is homemade better than store bought? I ask because I sometimes see HFCS in the label.

Only if you add vodka

Homemade anything is usually better. My aunt makes this nog with three types of liquor and its the shit. Its an extremely white bev.

What are some good ways to drink eggnog? With alcohol?

why the fuck do people not like this shit?

No, just disgusting

Yes. Rum and vodka with some cinammon is extremely good. Be careful with your ratios and quantity or else you will be completely fucked.

No, it's not degenerate unless you lick it off somebody

The Alton Brown raw eggnog recipe is fucking delicious. Not as thick as store bought, but isn't really supposed to be either.

The difference between good and bad eggnog is huge. Some people have only had the shitty stuff.

You know I understand that this shit has a much shorter shelflife than most other dairy products, but its totally gay that almost no one sells it outside the holidays. I don't care what time of year it is, I want some fucking eggnog.

I can't understand how people don't like eggnog. This stuff is amazing.

Well, you're getting xenoestrogens from that plastic. Pretty degenerate unless you get glass or cardboard containers.

>Eggnog without alcohol

That is literally not eggnog, it's probably just corn syrup. Eggnog has alcohol and raw eggs, the alcohol kills e coli or any harmful bacteria

Not if you only drink god-tier eggnog

my sides

Not nogging would be degenerate, desu.

>rum
>vodka

Brandy is the only patrician addition to Egg Nog. MAYBE Scotch if you are feeling adventurous.

SECRED FORBIDDEN HOLIDAY REDPILL

>Make hot cocoa with Eggnog instead of milk.

Kek

>nogs from the hood
I'm glad I stuck around in this thread.

Bourbon works wonderfully.

How am I going to get those xenoestrogens? I'm not going to eat the plastic.

>vodka
>whiskey
>rum
>cinnamon

or how about you stop being fucking faggots, and add goldshlager warmed by a candle to it like god intended?

It's yummy and degenerate and I am fine with that.

Plastic is a solidified liquid, meaning it both absorbs what it touches and infects what touches it.

Not if it's home made, raw, and loaded with booze. Store bought is for slaves.

I meant to mix it with

Nice one burger

Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey goes amazing with eggnog

Kys

This is the shit, I liked the light version they used to have, but they don't seem to sell it in my area anymore.

>solidified liquid

Isn't that just a solid? Also, holy crap, plastic does that? Is there a point where the plastic runs out of xenoestrogens?

It's degenerate because of the amount of calories in it. You might as well just inject lard directly into your bloodstream if you enjoy drinking copious amounts of eggnog.

>eggnog
why are white people so obsessed w/ salmonella

even white pussy looks like raw salmonella chicken

I like to do it with melted vanilla icecream.

>calories
eggnog is alcohol therefore you don't gain weight cause it's empty calories you fucking dumbass

Where do you think the term beer belly comes from, dumbass? And eggnog isn't exactly vodka, it has a shitton of calories from eggs and milk and sugar.

Thank you for your insight Achmed

I drink raw eggs and rum year round only difference during Advent is the spices I throw in.

A coworker bought in some for everyone the other day and I tried it for the first time. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

When you run out of plastics.

Am I the only guy that drinks eggnog without any alcohol?

>am I the only one who drives a car with no wheels?
>am I the sole lad who flies his kite sans string?
>am me fellow only eat hamburgr patty meat without?

The stuff's taste varies a LOT by brand.

Only if you drink it anally, user, and even then only sometimes. If you're wearing a Christmas sweater, butt chugging is a-okay.

>eggnog is empty calories
>eggnog has a shitton of calories

pick ONE

So plastics are completely made out of xenoestrogens? Why would anyone do that? And more importantly, are their ways to get rid of xenoestrogens?

The hardest part is getting it thick like in the store, where it's artificially done with carageenan and other shit

I never claimed that eggnog is "empty calories," that was you. Empty calories is a meaningless badly defined term, dumbass. You still gain weight from "empty calories."

The additives to soften plastics. The hard plastics are much better.

Switch to stainless steel containers.

Found the fatty. Empty calories doesn't mean low calorie. Empty calories means it's calorically dense without any nutritional value. An avocado has about 300 calories but you get lots of good shit out of it. A glass of eggnog is comparable in calories but offers nothing nutritionally.

fuck no

Eggnog < Boild Custard

eggnog without alcohol is just flourless pancake batter

>empty calories means you gain weight
>empty calories
>EMPTY

anyone ever had a Tom and Jerry?

You're fat Donald, admit it. Stop shitposting with Nigel.

its essentially cake batter

so it is and isnt depending on how you drink it

with brandy in it only ocassionally then yes, if your drinking it straight a couple times a day you have a problem

I got soo fucking fat one year because of depression and that shit

Isn't egg nog made from like rotten milk and eggs or somethkng? Sounds pretty degenerate to me

Does Sup Forums got any homemade egg nog recipes?

>Switch to stainless steel containers.
How the fuck is this relevant in an eggnog thread? Its not like eggnog or a majority of store bought beverages can be found in stainless steel. Even the beverages that do come in stainless are plastic lined ffs.

>Hard Plastics
You mean the plastics that you can't easily squeeze, correct?

I asked if eggnog was degenerate, he said because of the xenoestrogens found in plastic, then it sort of spiraled out into it's own conversation from there.

I made this recipe:

1 pint cream
1 pint half & half
1-2 pints whole milk (thiccer or thinner)
12 egg yolks (use good eggs, local kind - way better)
1 cup sugar (white)
1.5 cups brandy (I used E&J because Korbel is shit)
1.5 cups of a good dark rum (got some fancy shit)
Some cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg mixed in,

Aged it for 3 weeks. It's like jet fuel at around 30% abv, so I dilute it with whole milk to around 15% and it's delicious.

I'm going to keep some for Christmas. You can definitely age it like a year if you want, though I don't know that it will taste better.

welcome to Sup Forums

It is not empty if it supplies your daily recommended value of nutmeg.

Probably just the most important nutrient for warding off Hanukkahitis.

also one serving is 50g or protein for max gainz

>he said because of the xenoestrogens found in plastic
Yah because so much eggnog is found in plastic containers. kek

how the fuck can i be fat when i drink so many empty calories?

are you seriously this dense

Raw eggs. Nothing's rotten you uncultured savage. Nothing will go bad because of the alcohol (stored bought without alcohol uses different methods of course).

My mom always told me not to drink it bc it had rotten milk in it and it would make me sick

>welcome to Sup Forums
>happy holidays
>don't drink eggnog out of plastic cause you will grow tits
fify

this. all you empty calorie doubting Thomases can eat shit (which is also empty calories)