Tick tock, wageslave

You don't want to waste your 2 days of freedom, now do you? Me on the other hand live a permanent vacation without any worries or stresses. What's that? At least you have money? No, no wagie, the government gibs me money because I'm a special boy.

wew

Tick

I own my own house, car, motorcycle,boat, and nigger.

What do you own, a half drank can of mountain dew and a used cumsock you had to borrow money to buy? SAD!

Tock

>But I still have to go back to work on Monday

I had this whole week off and this weekend+Monday.

I also don't live in squalor such as yourselves and my office is just another place to shitpost which I would be doing as a NEET anyway.

>because jacking off and eating mcdonalds till I die of a heart attack at age 34 brings great credit and honor to me and my family.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it? Depressing!

seems that people defending their debt slavery are more mad then the neet trolls

>Software dev
>mfw I'm actually being paid to shitpost in office hours
>Only really have to work when something breaks or there's a meeting/check soon
>Making lotsa pesos

Haha, it's like the best of both worlds.

>Projecting his dissatisfaction with life
It's ok wagie, I too wish I could slave away at a desk for hours on end sometimes

>Mexican workers

That is the thing though... I literally do the same thing at work as I do at home. Work is just a place I go to do the same thing and get paid for it.

I spent a portion of my 20's as a NEET and I wouldn't go back even if given the option. I would only go full NEET if I was a trust fund baby... god bless anyone who is because you are living the dream. Otherwise you are just pretty much human trash that can't figure out a way to get a comfy job in your own office and spend 7.5 hours of your workday doing the same shit you do for free

NEETS are literally doing it for free. pathetic.

so why would corporations provide more jobs to productiveless individuals such as yourself? the ones they have already are a heavy burden as it is

>He thinks work is boring
You'd actually be surprised at how enjoyable work can be if you work with the right people.

This tbf I shitpost all day at work and only work if somebody fucks up

This. The welfare bubble is only going to last so long OP.

Trump will remove your welfare NEET scum

It literally still beats being a NEET and is still producing a reason for other professionals to do some real work.

A NEET is a 100% waste of space that doesn't even put in tax revenue.

what's the incentive to corporations though? patriotism?
>and is still producing a reason for other professionals to do some real work
don't you think that's why they're laying thousands off trimming fat and keeping the people who actually work?

Who knows? Who cares?

The point is that it's still better than being a poor NEET since I am being paid for NEET activity.

As I said if you are a trust fund baby you have it made. I won't pretend to have it better. Being a poor smelly NEET is pathetic.

But you do.

The only difference is that I enjoy my work and get paid more than you ever will, while you struggle with diabetes and being too bored to finish your backlog of steam games.

you should care, otherwise automation is going to be a reality tomorrow, not ten years from now, not next year, tomorrow

love job 100 hours a czeck

Yeah I work at a motel and do the same shit I do at home just with a shirt and tie on!

Wagecucks BTFO so hard every day.