Thoughts on Thomas Sowell? Why do black people not like him more...

Thoughts on Thomas Sowell? Why do black people not like him more, this man is a genius and really makes you think in the most unironic way possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw3PU6xpCR0
docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Genius
>Endorsed Rato in the primaries, disliked Trump

Really makes you think

>blacks
>thinking
Really makes me think

Probably one of the most intelligent people I've read. His talks with the Hoover Institution are comfy af.

he's okay but really he hasn't said anything that hasn't been said before

he also has a huge mental block when it comes to race and IQ and he refuses to accept the truth

Cruz had a better tax code and wanted to abolish the IRS

i like him because he is red pilled about niggers

Economically, Cruz was more aligned with Sowell's ideas. Stop being a blind robot.

I just got Black Rednecks in the mail today.

Dis gonna be good.

who the semen demon?

Black people like him fine. Niggers hate his guts. Black people to nigger ratio in America is 20/80 at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw3PU6xpCR0

Brenna something from swimsuit-heaven.

Probably the smartest black person that lived.

>Why do black people not like him more,
Because blacks are r-selected and they can't embrace K-selected principles. That's why they always vote democrat.

He thinks people are responsible for themselves, and is thus an enemy of everything left of center.

Based Sowell responsible for opening many to truth

Is this what you were looking for?

Yes. I believe the r/K selection theory can apply to how races evolved. It's just a theory though so take it with a grain of salt.

black people
iq

docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/edit

Thomas Sowell? He was fantastic in "The Outsiders"

One more Brenna to see if this thread will bump back to life.

i mean i would bump the thread back to life. but im bussy researching those pics for demographical purposes

Reading Intellectuals and Society right now, and already have read Basic Exonomics.

The thing about intellectuals is that it's so woke, you start seeing things you've read about in the book all over the place in everyday life. Especially since I'm in university, intellectual bullshit is overwhelming and I think reading the book has increased my overall salinity.

In addition, it is definately not completely encompassing, as he writes in the title about blatant exceptions.

Still p good