Mfw my only sister is a coalburning SJW who believes everything the MSM shoves down her throat

>mfw my only sister is a coalburning SJW who believes everything the MSM shoves down her throat
>aborts a 7 month old child
>last "boyfriend" was a drug dealer with an illegal firearm in a house our mother paid the bills in
>cheated on her boyfriend in jail, got knocked up by other black guy
>believes you can't be racist to white people
>unironically believes most whites owned slaves, despite the majority of slave owners in 1860 having been black or mulatto (www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/1860a-02.pdf)
>follows shit like Buzzfeed and reads stuff from the Huffington Post and The Guardian
>spoiled by my mother and father, always asking for stuff
>always got like 100$ a week for the mall, despite parents having been flat broke all the time due to own bills
>never got in trouble for shit she did, blamed stuff on me and I got in trouble
>lives in an apartment my father helps pay for while I live in poverty
>smokes weed, drinks, and actively tries to racemix like a fucking degenerate
>liberal
>treated as the "favorite" while I've spent my entire life being ignored by my mother and partially ignored by my father
>the only good thing to come out of the family is my younger brother who I've sufficiently redpilled since he was 5

Life sucks man, do you guys have any family members you absolutely loathe?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/1860a-02.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't your personal blog faggot. Go cry about your problems on /r9k/.

I pretty much disowned one of my sisters at some point in time. At least my older one grew up into a fine woman with good values. Women should just focus on the kitchen.

Dude, just fucking explain her degeneracy to her, then, wait for it....Never fucking see her again.

If you are an INTPA masterrace you will be able to do that.

A FUCKING LEAF

>unironically believes most whites owned slaves, despite the majority of slave owners in 1860 having been black or mulatto

is this over the entire world? where were these slavers?

Be your brothers keeper, don't be a little bitch about this. You're the man now dawg, start acting like it and fuck seeking attention from your peers who guide it towards your sister. What the fuck kind of man wants approval from people that think women like your sister are good people?

Buy some cement and harden the fuck up, make sure your brother doesn't walk that path.

It is a census from 1860 provided by the US government.

He probably speaks French too. I fucking hate French people. Canadians and French are literally Turks.

He may be a leaf, but at least he isn't a dumb cuck blogging on a canadian yarn art enthusiast site.

*favourite

Is it about Slavers inside the United States? I really don't believe that the majority of slavers INSIDE the US were black or mulatto.

if it's true I'll believe you but this seems insane that inside the US that mostly it was mulatto & blacks who owned slaves.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I've been preparing for this invasion since I was a child. My parents always warned me that Canada will become Poland one day when America get's hungry enough. I will die, but I will kill as many as your countrymen as I can. Even if I have to hit first. I'm not going to be fucking Poland.

No, you got that wrong. It's a north korean dry cleaning site. If you can't get that right, god only knows what else you get right.

>aborts a 7 month old child
>coalburner

that's using the system how it was intended
you should be grateful

I have a rich uncle that told me I would be helping the family out if I killed myself. Not jokingly.

Please direct me to the page where it argues for
>unironically believes most whites owned slaves, despite the majority of slave owners in 1860 having been black or mulatto (www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/1860a-02.pdf)

I really want to know if this is true or not, thank you.

>tfw I can't even understand how people fall to degeneracy due to years of browsing Sup Forums

She had the nigger baby or was that the seven month abortion?

Learn to "Ride The Tiger."

I am a Canadian, I apologise for our liberal cucks making Huffington Post, I know its literally shit. Owned by Tumblr feminists make a shitshow. Don't worry, the Conservatives will take care of it.

>Life sucks man, do you guys have any family members you absolutely loathe?

Nah, my family is pretty right leaning. Some of the shit my dad says on a day to day basis would probably make Sup Forums wish he'd adopt all of them.

It is, most slave owners inside of the US were black and/or mulatto in 1860. Funny how history leaves that out of the books and focuses on how "whites are guilty for slavery" despite it being around for thousands of years. Let me find the exact page and I'll screenshot it for you.

She aborted the nigger baby at 7 months.

I am sorry to hear that OP, the only thing worse would be if instead of your sister, it was your mother.

>this is why there are serial killers

Did black/mulatto also own the largest amount of slaves overall or was there just higher percentages of ownership of slaves by black people but they only owned a small amount of them?

Beware, We`re coming for you leaf.

>aborts a child at 7 months
Fucking why

Nope, love my family. Half is super elite educated white doctors/lawyers who are liberal because they have the luxury to be, half are badass conservative ex-military

>Sister is a successful nurse with a white engineer husband and two healthy pure white kids (3yo, 2 mos)
>Brother is working a pretty decent job for a 20 yo not in college
>All of my family on my mom's side are conservative
>Most on my dads side are conservatives or blue dog dems who simply never voted for anything else out of party loyalty, and would probably switch if they realized what the modern dems stood for

It feels pretty good.

What I had gathered was that the black/mulatto slave owners held a total of 64% of the total slaves, but still skimming through the census from 1860 to find exactly what I was looking for

This is what a cuck would say.

I dont loathe them but I am completely different from them all to the point where youd wonder if I was adopted

These are some legit redpills you're dropping, with government data to prove it. I've been on Sup Forums for years and never heard of this.

You must kill her, she has brought great dishonor to your family.

>honor kill her

>Kill her

>Honor

well i cant really talk politics with my family, so we just dont do it

>cant bring in facts or arguments because they are always returned with emotional non arguments
>They always dismiss studies and arguments by attacking the persons who make the study with implications of malice intent.
>They post things from huffpost and occupy democrats all the time
>Mfw

>me successful engineer, redpilled the shit out of my originally left-leaning wife, now have a beautiful white baby and wife voted Trump
>little sis goes to Alabama and thinks even they are degenerate for their drunkenness and worship of pop nig culture
>middle bro is struggling but based, he'll pull through
>entire family both sides >90% based or at least Trump voters, even the half-libs

Sorry OP

He's reading the chart wrong.

> Is it about Slavers inside the United States? I really don't believe that the majority of slavers INSIDE the US were black or mulatto

Since a slave couldn't have two masters, the best way for free blacks in the South had to retain their freedom was to be technically 'enslaved' by a black family member or spouse.

even the fucking dog knows this is garbage

In the red rectangle. Mind you not too many people owned slaves, though this is a telling sign that quite a few of themselves owned slaves.

pic related

Okay so was it just meme slavery? Or were they forcing them to do labor?

What percentage do you estimate were real slaves owned by blacks not just """"slaves""" so they couldn't be owned by someone else.

thank you for actually looking m8

Oops, forgot the right picture

Is there images of White/Other ownership too?

Thank you for delivering so far

Yeah, there should be. Let me skim through it again and I might find it

Just call the police on her?
Getting locked up tends to set people straight.