Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight.
Is there going to be a race war in the United States in the next 50 years?

More like within the next four years or sooner, if you don't first turn your attentions to either Mexico (to permanently get rid of the immigrant problem) or Canada (because you guys hate us more then, well, anything).

we wouldn't hate Canadians so much if you weren't such uber-liberals.

Reasons to hate Canada:

>̵̝̟͓̩̝̰͙̺̲̹͈̗͕̝̜̔̾̽̓̓ͨ͌̂͋ͣ̿͗́̀͢͝#̶͓̤̬̭̬̯̩̖̟̯͇͓́ͫͤ̅͢#̸̡ͧ̾͆͑͆̑͆ͯ̒̽̂̚͘҉̣̹̤̗̖̘̦̰̥̩͍̗̜̝̗ͅ#̸͎̼̩̗̗̠̙̖̠̞̞̞̻̆̏̽͛̍̅ͭ͑̽̍̿̾̉ͭͬ̒̅̀̚͟#̵̵̡̢̯̟̙̥͇̘̺̮̘̭̣̾ͤ̽̓ͨ̍̍̔̎ͬͨ͗ͨ͝#̴̢̘͔̰̱̙̣͐̾͑̋ͨ̑͂ͧͮ̏̍̆ͫ́#̢͍̜̻͖̙̪͓̘̰̻̙̠̟̩͓̺͐̆ͮͭ͊͆̌̓̽͒ͬ͡͞#͈̲̞̦͈͈̯͖͈̃̆͑̍̈́͋̔̃̾̉̎͛ͣ͜͜S̖̲̰̩ͤ͑̄̍ͬ̾͐͐͒̊̈ͪͧ̋͗ͭ́͑T͎͍̗̙̹͇̤̤̘̘͚͙̟͈͇̮͚ͨ̔̊̓ͩ͐̂̃͑̃̐ͣ̏́ͯ̐̑̚ͅA̤͕͉͖͚̲͚͔͉͇̲̬͖̠̭͉̘̣̗ͮ͆ͩ̔ͦ̃ͦ̓͌̒͑̈́̆̓̇̏̏ͬ̒C͔̞̹͔̍͛̈́̒̍̋͂̉͌̓̐̓K̩̝̬̮̩͌ͩ̓̈́̊̈ ͎̲̫̭͕͉͇̘̘̫̼̪̌̋̏̉̽͆ͨO̗̩̦̘̳͓̖̘͖͚̤̘͓̣̘ͬ̂ͩͤ͛̆V̞͙̪̹̖̖͈͙̯̩̪̲̻̞̝͔͆͒ͫ̃͐ͤ͒ͯ̑̓̾̉͊ͣ̈́̆̓ͣ̚E̤̺͎̗͗͊̎͑͐ͬͤ̓̇̿͊ͭ͌͆͋̓́ͅR̺͍̱͈̣̬̟̦̓̊ͯ̆̌̊̈́̄F͎̟̞͊̐̈́́̊ͧ̏ͅL̬̥̝͍͉͙͕̲̼̻͈̖̰̗͍̤̭̦͖̾̀̏̄ͯͧ̑̾Ỏ̰̗͚̳̥̮͇̭͔ͦ̎ͯͧ͑ͅẄ̖̺̲̖͚̣́ͭ̆͐̑̿

That's fine. I hate you too. I'll also be laughing in the pits of hell when your country burns and your family is raped to death in front of eyes.

50 years? It's going to happen in like 5-6 months at this point.

My dick can only get so hard. Probably not but white identity is coming back right now and it scares the shit out of the left. We were supposed to "Die out," or be a "Dinosaur," or some other retarded thing but not now.

It's only just begun m8

Yes, it will be the world vs anybody in their country that has Middle-Eastern descent.

The refugee crisis are really sparking something huge. Everyday, more and more people get angry about it. More and more people get fed up with it.

The constant stories of their people getting raped, murdered, hurt by them are gonna drive people to Violence.

No.

Are asians safe? Should we form alliance with whites?

Most asians are safe, It's the Chinese that are the ones who are in trouble.

Yes. Even racist redneck whites know about rooftop Koreans, etc. Asians don't do nigger shit, they are usually model immigrants.

You'd be next in line.

We're still gonna annex you one day because you won't be able to stay in any position of power when someone actually does threaten you through military means.

Or maybe Putin will destroy your filthy country.

Allow me to explain who whites consider asians with a parabola,

few months ago, an asian was beaten up by nig nog in some streets of France. Of course, immediately, arabs mudshits and others nog teamed up with the dark agressors, and white right and asians supported the family of the poor asian man.

It was really really funny to see the white right labelled as "racist" because they supported an assian, kek.

Every white know asian are humans, in comparison with muslim nigga and sandnigga. Of course, whites prefers whites, but whites acknowledge asians have a great civilization, unlike nogs and arabs.

I think it's likely if libtards(and others) continue to force feed their rhetoric and keep trying to blame and shame others into their way of thinking.

Maybe. Maybe nuclear warheads with hit the Americas and this becomes mute, because all the rich people will hide in their bunkers while you and me and everyone else will burn in nuclear fire. Oh well, at least it's been fun. Plus, don't go around threaten people on the internet, no one takes you seriously.

>next 50 hours?

fixt

There will be a race war in the U.S. in the next 55 days.

there is mutual, unspoken understanding between the white and yellow. like we are two different species of cattle trying to share a field.

there is no such comparison with... the others. you can't look an african in the eyes and know how to help them. you can't walk through the middle east politely nodding your head.

>he thinks America won't strike first

also
>Plus, don't go around threaten people on the internet, no one takes you seriously.
>I'll also be laughing in the pits of hell when your country burns and your family is raped to death in front of eyes.

Yeah, whites and asians can typically get along in normal situation because we're not overly aggressive unless the situation actually calls for it. When the situation does call for it, you're fucked.

You got me, I'm shitposting like a retard. Call me whatever you want, because I don't care anymore. Go ahead and annex my fucking country, because I'll probably be the only one to fight back. I seriously think blowing my brains out will be better then dealing with this bullshit.

Honestly, I just feel bad for normal leaves. You guys have a very similar culture to us, but a much smaller population, and I know your elections are a combination of seats and popular vote, so cities have WAY more of an influence, which essentially means anyone who isn't a liberal is silenced.

Any chance of moving here? I think a normal, well-spoken white man could easily get in as opposed to the brown, broken-English fuckers that apply 100,000,000 time a year.

no

/thread

More and more men* get angry with it. Women refuse to acknowledge it.

It's part of their loving/nursing genetics to care for shit too much.

more like hungry for new meat and gold

No clue.
Better to be safe than sorry desu

With the way things are going, yes. 50 years is a much much too far away to make predictions though. For anything. Just the next five years will be fucking monumentally earth shaking. Trump will get shit done from the top down. And he is at the top

Asians are white. They are just a different species of white

>Are asians safe? Should we form alliance with whites?

Southeast Asians are the Hispanics of Asia. Just like how spics are lesser than Whites, SEAs are lesser than East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, also Taiwanese and Singaporean if you count them separately).