UFOs

Reposting this for bumps... last thread died. But this is a 100% real experience and had me up all night last night due to fear/excitement/wonder.

Last night I sat on my porch in my ranch all alone, in the Texas Hill Country. I decided to meditate, trying to connect to a higher power. After about 5 minutes, I heard a hollow-sounding whirl and saw a black mass about 40 ft long and 20 ft wide fly horizontally above me for about 10 seconds then disappear. It was the first paranormal experience I've had. For the first time in my life I felt like everything I've ever gotten worked up over and every stressful aspect of my life is meaningless, that there is more to our existence than we believe. Even the drama and polarity of politics seems uninteresting to me for the first time.

Does the government know more about our universe than we do? Are they hiding anything from us? Why would they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2g32H6_EYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does the government know more about our universe than we do? Are they hiding anything from us? Why would they?

bro

I meant are they hiding anything paranormal from us?

im bored. bump

Yes yes and because thats how u rule the world faggot

Thank you.
I really don't know who to come to about this experience without being laughed at. Any similar experiences with yourself?

the odds are, yes.
its their main thing really.
not telling the plebs whats going on.
if it applies to the economy and war then I'm sure it applies to aliems etc

man, I've also seen weird shit in the Texas skies. It's a thing, still not sure what I saw really.

I think they are here in spirit, and the government doesn't want to tell us for some reason. They can take the shape up physical lifeforms, but communicate through telekinetic thought. Human life is just a road bump and we will soon be like them.

The Hill Country and many other parts of Texas have a really creepy and surreal feel to them at night..

>Even the drama and polarity of politics seems uninteresting to me for the first time.
gtfo of this board then

fuck it. About 6 months ago, I went outside for some fresh air. Its nice clear night. Can see all the stars. Anyways, I am standing on my porch looking up at the sky, when to my right in the corner of my eye I notice something flying towards the west. Its all black, no lights, figured it was an owl. Then it makes a hard right north flying towards my direction. It flies right over my position. It couldn't have been higher than 50 feet above.

>mfw it made no sound other than the air it was cutting through
>mfw it was triangle shaped.

Was weird fampai. Never seen it again though.

faggot why are you samefagging

No engine noise?

Nope, none at all. I actually forgot about that. Your thread reminded me. Never told that experience before.

People are sort of shuffled into this mode of thought were certain things are acceptable and others are not. Manners and polite behaviour control our interaction to the point where our conversation is limited.

Suggesting aliens and mind control or what have you, is met with disdain and refusal to meet you half-way by the common man. It's not part of the accepted mode of behaviour.

Then you learn that the government has programs that research mind control, aliens, magic, psychics, eugenics, and on and on and on..

point it out, and again you're met with disdain.

To answer your questions:
Yes. Yes. Knowledge is power.

Where are you located? Just generally? Southwest?

Oh, I forgot to mention this. When it turned my way... it was like it noticed that I spotted it out, and wanted to check me out or something.

Pacific Northwest

none here either, the one I saw was lit up tho, 6 or 8 lights at least. hovered for maybe 10 seconds then accelerated off at an impossible speed.

Were you able to see under it?

That question makes me feel strange. I believe I could see under it though. After it was above me, it just dipped out super fast.

Something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=N2g32H6_EYM

That is to say, were you able to see the underside

Saw a ghost as a kid. Constantly contradicting my beliefs.

>2016
>No pics
>No vids
>No audio

Saged

I could see it. But I wasn't able to make out any texture. It was like a shadow. But I could hear drag from the air. Although it was still rather quiet.

Also I have a friend in AZ. She sees what you see all the time apparently. She had video, but I lost it when my phone was bricked,

Sounds like the infamous black triangle UFOs.

See Phoenix lights, Belgium, etc.

>10 seconds
go fuck yourself faggot

It wasn't a triangle. Like i said, it was 40x20, almost an oval shape.

also that second part was for that other user

Texture don't matter. What really matters is if you were able to see lights at the corners or the center.

Ok, friend. I Never post, always lurk..

There is a massive ship hovering above earth. It is several times larger than earth. Do they walk among us? I don't know. Wouldn't be surprised. Don't know why they're here but they are.

Keep meditating on them. They 'hear' you and you'll hear them eventually. Go out into the woods, or I guess a large open prairie in your case, should work... Go UN ARMED, sit down and meditate like you were. Let them know you're safe and b pure in your intentions. It seems like you are. Pro tip- keep your experiences to yourself. There's a lot of crazy people online so it's difficult to know who is honest. IRL people will think your crazy or just a dreamer.

Pro tip 2- read the Pheonix Journals. Fourwinds10.net I think. Just google it.

Your life has changed and will never be the same. They're not here to harm us IMO. Good luck, shine on.

No lights at all.

Aliens are fake
PROJECT BLUE BEAM
Google it

Well that's fuckin wyrd. What you saw was a surveillance aircraft, nevertheless. There aint much on the subject, but the rumors are pretty wild. You saw an TR-3B Astra.

wtf I've read this before.

deja vu

Fucked you say that.. I've been deja vuing all day and the only reason I responded is bc your original image gave me deja Vu. Haha man, incredible. Wow

Dang. Now I gotta read up on this.I mean I have seen things about it. But the no lights is was weird to me.

I'm going to try this. I have always felt like there is something more paranormal on this earth.

The no lights thing is a little odd, but it's not impossible you just couldn't see it for whatever reason. The TR-3B is the most likely culprit.

I can clarify! I was in OP's moms room just cleaning my dick after stuffing it in her tight butt. I was staring out the window, just stretching the love out of my joints when I saw OP sitting on his porch crying that I was porking his mom. He then started chanting.
>Take me away, far far away.
>Take me away, to place I feel no pain.
I felt bad for the kid. He's like, one of the kid's that shoot up a school ya know. So I snuck up on the balcony and started going
>WHOOOSH WHOOOSH WHOOOSH
and threw a large bed cover in the air. OP freaked.
>MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
The blanket blew in the wind and disappeared. OP began to weep .
>No one likes me!
Really weird kid boys.

ha shit.

You know its weird. I've had deja vu every now and again in the past.

But the last few months have been ridiculous with this shit. Its been tripping me out.

Seemed interesting until I opened the first issue.

>Spiritual

Into the trash it goes. :(

Day of rake when? You people are literally the worst type of shit posters. Not even funny.

really? I was crying when I wrote it. Shit gave me a fuckin bone bro.

I can almost smell the autism

Makes sense, since it seemed like it noticed me.

Also protip, you aren't funny if you laugh at your own jokes.

You have schizophrenia bro

>purposefully try to put yourself into a tance state strong enough to have a hallucinagenic experience
>have a hallucinagenic experience

wow dude what could it have been

They had bluebeam in the 1800s? 1700s? 1600s?
I can keep going. Read a Jacques Valee book. Even that isn't 100% accurate (there is way more out there)
>bluebeam was a meme in case we were overrun I'm guessing. To plant it prior sonit could be covered up

Don't be upset because my 8 inch canadian cock was inside your moms buttox.
>UH YA UH YA, IM FUCKIN YER ASS, AH FUCK YA. OOO YA FUCK DAMN NIGGA TIGHT BUTT. OOOOoooOOOOooo

You have 10 seconds to tell me why you think the ancient astronaut theory is not valid. Either aliens came down and used alien technology to help Egyptians build giant monolithic structures like the pyramids or a bunch of desert niggers managed to build these things using primitively tools that modern day humans can't use to replicate the process successfully.

It's not fake. I have heard other experiences, all with similar accounts. Try it yourself if you are so skeptical.

There are dozens of journals and not all of them are based on spirituality. Besides, you're only hurting yourself by not giving the spirituality aspect a chance. What's the worst that can happen? You open yourself up to a side of existence that was previously unknown to you? Worst case is that you win up exactly where you are now. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You may be opening yourself up to something greater. Eg- psychic abilities. The ship may have shown itself to you for a reason. Assuming you're telling the truth, I think you are, you have an incredible opportunity. Your life is going to change and it will be an emotional roller coaster. Should you choose this path, nothing will be the same and you will be forever isolated. You're at a cross roads, my friend. Choose the path less traveled.

>8 inch
>Canadian

Pick one, Nguyen.

>Does the government know more about our universe than we do?
Yes.

>Are they hiding anything from us?
Yes.

>Why would they?
It never is the question that's indiscreet.

It's the answer.

Americans - Disclosure project(z) after 2000+ years they still dont' believe. Retardz into very, very slow thinking......

[sage] [Fag]
[anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
[#] [ FAG ] [#] [POSTER OF INTEREST] [#] [U.S.a type CITIZEN ] [iii]
[ ReG Sup Forums usa’ DEPORT all FOR iNVESTiGATiON # ]: الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
[CtR] [delete] [USA not world]

Ðeμs+ ǺkβΆΉr : nu / pol / [i][x] :

الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
> greylivesmatter
> allliesmatter
[anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن

Eugh. Alright, I'll bite.

Had a similar experience with figures at the bottom of my bed. I was really sick at the time. Could have been my imagination but fuck if it wasn't scary as shit.

What did he mean by this?

You know the piledriver? I was in that position with your mom and when I put it her ass she screamed really load and quickly like:
>ARGHH!
and I went
>FUCK YEAH!
and smacked her ass. Then I began ravaging her.

>You may be opening yourself up to something greater. Eg- psychic abilities. The ship may have shown itself to you for a reason. Assuming you're telling the truth, I think you are, you have an incredible opportunity. Your life is going to change and it will be an emotional roller coaster. Should you choose this path, nothing will be the same and you will be forever isolated. You're at a cross roads, my friend. Choose the path less traveled.

This is why I still love this site. Posts like this. Thank you user. This is just more of a confirmation for me. Going to cap this post for future reference. Good energy to you and yours.

Implying anyone gives a fuck about your backwards hick fuckwad state you faggot. Go get abducted.

This user is what makes threads great. Thank you.

Back at you. Shine on.

J(ew)POSTED it seems

Your neighbor spying on your ass with a drone

You wouldn't believe for scared I would have been. Two days ago I accidentally cut myself a little with a kitchen knife, and I got sick and had to lie down for a while. The cut was so small I can't remember which finger it's on.

There are no Jews in Australia. Only spiders.

Why so much hate, friend?

Thanks for the thread friendo.

jks just needed to see my new ID I don't believe nor do I not believe you.

Personally I think meditation causes hallucinations but I have no evidence for that just personal experience

Me too user, I've been told before that it means your life is on track. I hope for my sake that is it.

>i saw a black mass
>in the middle of the night

nice

Some of the shit WWII pilots recount seeing high over Europe and the Pacific was enough to keep me up at night. Also I remember a story reported by an entire crew and passengers of a boeing 377 back in the 50s I remember reading about.

Rootin for you friend.

so like

jesus is an alien then

They are the same fallen angels (Demons) that Aleister Crowley got in contact with. Get right with Jesus user

Fair enough. Carry on friend.

I've literally experienced pic related only it was about 3 feet tall. I'm not a LARPer, I have USAF security clearances and attended Johns Hopkins.

tell the story.

This is my opinion too.

My Deja vu's today are making sense. Started at this girls house who I've been seeing lately. Red pilled strawberry blonde qt. wants to have lots of white babies, her words.. Also have a job interview next week for a job I've been wanted for months now. Feel pretty good about it, think they like me so far. Now tonight I see op's original image and this thread has good vibes. I've felt like my life has been lining ing up all week. Hope so. Good luck to you too, bro.

I saw a U.F.O when I first came to America

OP here, I hope to be on your level user. I'm rooting for you.

>Greek
>Glock
wew easy there bud

Good trips. Came to America from where?

Don't ever haze me or my son again.

I hope my experiences are real and not just daydreams like people tell me. There's definitely higher powers about us. Hopes up user.

ETs communicate across vast interstellar distances using consciousness.

They have equipment that can transmit and receive coherent thought the way a radio can transmit or receive radio waves.

The mind is a singularity capable of perceiving a reality above 3 dimensional space/time, where linear concepts of science like light distances and travel time are rendered irrelevant.

You essentially broadcast on a level that ET instruments were able to pick up. Humans capable of doing this(which are any humans but very few actually try) pique there interest, and makes them come for a closer look.

I guess so.. If you want to use the word alien. I think they're just another hue of us.. Aka hue-man. Maybe Jesus has become pure soul. Idk man.. Still on this journey too. Try some meditation, it takes a lot of practice. Check out YouTube for some guided meditations if you think they'll work. Either that or just lay flat in bed and focus on your breathing. In through your nose out through your mouth. Really focus and concentrate on your breath. Visualize your stomach rising and falling with each breath. Try and get into a bit of a trance from it and relax your muscles.

It's a trip, man. Read the journals, I believe in them and they've changed my life over the past five years. Used to be really angry and self destructive. Never got laid, was fat, just.. Really angry. These journals have literally turned my life around in all aspects. When you see/read truth, I mean real truth, you just know it. Truth will resonate with anyone.

Good luck to you, user. I've got my girl coming to see me now and shes just about the only one that believes me on all of this. Good vibes in this thread.

From Germany in the late 90's in Northern California

I will glaze your son... With cum, my Cummy cum

>/pol is a board for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>OP posts about UFOs

TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT TO /X RETARD

sage

Thanks, ditto. As far as levels, idk. It's different for everyone. But there is one constant that every psychic and shaman I've met agree on--- This world is an illusion.

NICE. Never let her go. Always strive to protect and impress her. Never stop growing together. Let her know she's special.

Well, I'm giving it a read. I'm not enthused by what I've read so far. It feels to me like a desperate, lonely woman mourning the death of her son and husband wrote a bunch of stuff and imagined things in her head. We'll see.

As for meditation, I've given it a fair amount of effort. I actually try it almost every night. It's actually how I get to sleep most nights. :v

You know what? The vibes in this thread should be considered a sign. Our experiences are no coincidence. Good luck again to you.

You can, and will be on anons level if you want. No limits user. :)