This really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_de_noviembre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who

General Agusto "Chopper rides for commie ties" Pinochet

that better be bait, sheepfucker

History bores me tobh anonpai

Throwing Castro off the helicopter into the sea of Hell.

You know what really made me think? This.

Literally who

Who's this nigga?

>Chile
>Not knowing who this is
This has to be Bait

What gave it away?

Then why the fuck are you on this board faggot

A man who throws communists out of helicopters mid flight

If you have no interest in history then you have no interest in politics. GTFO

November 25 is my birthday as well. Glad to have someone other than Christina Applegate to share a birthday with. I mean I'd gladly give Kelly Bundy the dick (and face Al's BJJ black belt wrath just for the privilege) but still...

Only good thing he did was getting rid of the commies. His reforms failed, his economy programs failed, his laws failed, his constitution sucks and his followers are a bunch of retards that not even right wingers here want to be associate with them.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_de_noviembre
>1956: In Mexico, Fidel Castro, his brother Raul, Che Guevara and 79 more expedition crew set sail from the port of Tuxpan on the Granma yacht to start the Cuban Revolution.

I'm just autistic, let me tend to my memes in peace

Happy birthday user

Go to s4s or Facebook for your memes if you have no interest in politics or just shut the fuck up and reply.

Seriously you're on a politics board shitting it up spending time replying that you're not interested in politics.

Holy fuck I don't even know you and I legitimately hate you so much

>history
>being important
fuck off follow the world events that are happening today leve the paste behind

This. Fucking reddit.

History is inherently political. You cannot be literate in current events without knowing past events. You are completely blind to politics and have zero perspectivr if you don't know history

>leafy
>history
>past events
>past events =/= current events
history btfo you clearly don't know what is and isn't important faggot.

hellllllllllllo reddit

You literally cannot understand current events without the present. Without rudimentary knowledge on history you're a fucking retarded lefty screaming about the electoral college and wondering why borders exist and don't understand why the EU is a shit idea.

It is the definition of ignorance and justifying your ignorance isn't something to take pride in

No :-)

>murrika

Castro's death is the best birthday present that Augusto could possibly ask for.

Happy Birthday Augusto!!!

Hey its my birthday too
Happy birthday dude

>history
>being important
>implying you have to know history to coincide with current events
>current events > history
when will you fags learn that it, simply, doesn't... matter?