How are we still legalizing pot when it's turning people into literal retards?

How are we still legalizing pot when it's turning people into literal retards?

The next time I hear some stupid faggot trying to sound cerebral when he's high and uses the word "existential" unironically I swear I'll pop him in the mouth and ruin his high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7h3oIdPMp4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>theres litterly no reason pot shouldnt be given out in health ed, its natural

Right, cause alcohol makes people sound like brain surgeons.

It's a part of the bigger plan to make the population more docile.

>pothead's comeback is to always attack alcohol

>your comeback wasn't a comeback at all

Try harder you fucking puritan

Go get high and avoid your life, you sad sack of shit.

Excellent point. Way to redpill me

>Not ITT:Arguments

I'm not trying to redpill you because you've already made up your mind to destroy your brain so it would be a waste of my time.

you are likely 18-22

people stop acting like that

Late 30s. I've never met a stoner that wasn't retarded.

Oh, ok. I thought it was because you were just too lazy and stupid to actually formulate an argument

reddit is that way ----->

There are hundreds of studies that prove pot damages your brain and causes respiratory problems and decreased immune system. You're not interested in a debate, you just want to shove your addiction on other people to feel less pathetic about it.

In fact I've never met a pothead who didn't actively push it on other people.

>buzzword equals a counterargument

I'm starting to get the impression you guys haven't really thought this issue through...

well now you know me

a brilliant man

An expert in existentialism right

So, to get back to my original point 5 posts later, why doesn't that same argument also apply to alcohol and cigarettes? They're also dangerous and habit forming. Why are adults allowed to choose to consume some dangerous substances, which are arguably more dangerous than pot, but not others?

Huh, it kinda sounds like I do want a debate. Maybe you shouldn't just jump to conclusions to avoid typing more than 3 sentences

>turning people into retards

Pro-tip OP: they were already retards before they started smoking weed.

>pothead's comeback is to always attack alcohol
this is true and gay as fuck

i smoke because im degenerate and like it but it is a bullshit argument when people who smoke attack alcohol

Would you rather be forced to drink alcohol for 20 minutes straight or smoke weed for 20 minutes straight?

Nobody wants to debate you so that you can feel better about your psychological addition. You won't ever accept the reality of your condition.

Admit you have a problem.

You are literally retarded.

Couldn't think of a response eh? It's cool bro, just keep calling me a degenerate and try not to think about it.

>scientists say

Okay, CNN.

I don't think much about it, because if you don't care about yourself then why should I care about you either?

Wrong.
Weed in moderation is the best drug any human can cosume.
On top of making you feel good, it can have positive effects on your heatlh, in moderation however.
It's also a great drug to socialize and exploring new trains of thought.
But I don't you get that since you're probably a "redpilled too good for the normies " type of guy.
Not every stoner is the guy that got more pussy than you in high school, grow up.

at least potheads arent Larping basement fags.

Why are you such an idiot piece of shit?

Is it because your mom and dad were fucking morons too?

The fact that you keep responding within 30 seconds of me posting shows exactly how much you care about this conversation.

Think of a response to my argument yet? Just gimme a taste. I'm sure your pristine brain that hasn't been ravaged by the cruelest mistress of all (THC) can come up with something

Well I kind of expect people in shitty countries to use it to escape reality. That's why their countries stay shitty.

>d-d-d-don't a-a-a-attack p-p-p-pot plz

Instead of blowing smoke out of your brains, just blow out your brains.

Alcohol is socially accepted and has been for centuries, unlike marijuana.

You stoners keep trying to force the rest of the country to accept it and that's why we find you so annoying. I'd rather drink around people and not be viewed as a degenerate .

I have not met a single ((casual weed smoker)) who has amounted to anything in life. They are drawn to weed because they are failures and are trying to numb the pain. Then the weed fucks up their short term memory and thinking-speed permanently and seals their fate.

You can't just say "nah man it doesn't affect my brain speed!". Have you compared yourself to a STEM student or a person who has an actual career recently?

Part of me knows you're joking, buts that's the reasonable part of me, the part of me that gets locked away every time I light the flame and take another long ride on the green stallion. "Stop!" That part begs as the gun touches the back of my throat, shyly as if it was OP being intimate with a woman for the very first time. "No!" The me that is not me roars. It wants this, I finally realize, the weed has been trying to kill me this whole time and it's finally getting its deepest desire.

I should hate you for killing me user, but now I finally see that I have been living as a slave.

This will be my last post ever. Spread the word. You were right. You were always right

RIP pothead, 2004-2016

>legislation should be based on my anecdotal experiences

The last 3 presidents of the USA had used marijuana in their youth. Whether you liked them or not, you can't argue that they were successful in their chosen fields

>Instead of blowing smoke out of your brains, just blow out your brains.
wat

They were successful AFTER THEY STOPPED USING IT.

THEY DON'T USE IT NOW.

HELLO, MCFLY. THINK.

So if marijuana had been the socially accepted items for centuries, and alcohol was the thing people were forcing on you, do you think you would you feel the same way?

And alcohol isn't accepted by every group out there. Some would find you drinking or hanging around those who do to be degenerate.

Lmao at arguing on the internet

The guy I was responded to, who formed an actual argument, said it affected thinking speed long term. He used the term sealed their fate.

Do you not know how to see what post someone is responding to? It's pretty fucking easy to understand context on Sup Forums

You sir are the mcfly

I'm not sure if you noticed, but all three of those got there through crime and nepotism. Hitler and Trump don't smoke, I think those are better examples.

Why would you post this

Every time.

>Alcoholics anonymous has a test you can do, to see if you are addicted to alcohol.
>One of the questions is whether people commenting on your consumption makes you defensive.

Every pothead I know is defensive about it.

Pot heads are already retards, might as well let them kill off all their brain cells while they're at it.

O ya, Hitler didn't commit any crimes on his rise to power

10/10 power trolling OP, honestly im proud

no one mentioned alcohol you fucking negroid

Anyone else wish there was more weed-themed ASMR out there?

youtu.be/7h3oIdPMp4w

ok well I guess I'll burst your bubble. One of my friends is a casual weed smoker and is a fucking doctor. although he doesn't smoke when he was working, but he's taking a year off and has been smoking up everyday.

please add that to your analysis. me on the other hand don't ever and still live with my parents.

Let me break it down for you.

OP made the argument that pot should not be legalized because it makes people sound like idiots. I made the counter argument that alcohol, which is currently legal, also makes people sound like idiots.

The point I was making that if sounding like an idiot is the criteria for making a substance illegal, then both pot and alcohol should be legal

>should be illegal

Whoops. Damn my pot addled brain. Go ahead, rip me apart for that one.

Savage

Can you argue just on the merits of pot and not have to resort to childish "b…b…but alcohol is bad for you t-too!"

also
>merits of pot

Let pot be legal but being stoned on film or audio illegal.

You're embarrassing yourself.

My point is that pot doesn't need to be good for you. Alcohol isn't good for you and we still let adults decide for themselves whether or not they get to use it.

Keep legalizing it. I'm making a fucking killing in stocks.

I could live with less Doug benson in the world

Weed is all natural and from the Earth, you shouldn't be able to make a plant illegal.
It also is known to enhance your mind power and cure depression and schizofrenia.
You can't OD from weed because its a perfect drug that doesn't harm you and only gives you good benefits.

i don't have to walk through clouds of alcohol when walking down the street

>and cure depression and schizofrenia.
>and cure schizophrenia
if schizophrenia runs in your family and you smoke weed it can literally cause/trigger schizophrenia, fuck i hope this is bait you stupid kike

My tire has never been popped by a broken weed bottle.

We can go back and forth all day

>cures depression
lmfao. it only delays it by making you numb for a few hours. doesn't cure shit.

mine has been popped by a broken bong

really, this side is fucking childish as shit and the leaf is right. you guys are a joke.

I think even you know that's a fucking stretch. I also don't believe you

You know what's worse than potheads?
Straight edge faggots

Loosin up a little kid. Maybe try pot just once so you quit being such a bitch

>tfw you know this is all a complete and utter shill from all the many many industries that oppose weed

nice try pfizer

nice try merck

nice try philip morris

nice try miller brewing company

nice try prison industry

And thats callled littering, and is punishable by law, whilst walking through miasmic smoke of a burning plant is not.

Finally an anti-weed thread. I totally agree weed is a dangerous drug from first hand experience.

So should cigarettes also be illegal?

>Not rocket surgeons

obviously the illegal states like louisiana, arkansas, kansas, alabama, kentucky are all doing great

I can see how colorado, california, washington, oregon, and maine are total hellholes completely due to gay marijuana

OP prove to me you aren't some buttmad nu male STEMlord who got cucked by a philosophy major Chad quoting Camus to make your oneitis' pussy wet.

I swear to god for people who call others cucks this board attracts legit betas.

Who said im not againts cigarette smoke too? I'm also againts weed clouds for that matter

Hahahahaha what are you, 13? Jesus... I have seen Cannabis get over a dozen people off HARD DRUGS, firsthand. Watched total drunks regain their composure and regenerate their spirit through the mediated use of Cannabis.

FACT: THC is 20X more effective as an anti-inflammatory agent as aspirin. Also doesn't cause liver damage over time, and kills cancer cells on contact. CBD's do the same. Over 700 diseases which in the past were dealt with through pharmaceutical zombification can now be legally addressed all over the planet.

The "disease" you are seeing is similar to how sanitary measures and germ awareness spread over the past century.

Soon you will be able to take a non-addictive pill each morning and experience total relief from your broken nerves (not that faggot OP would have issues as such)

The Pharmaceutical industries dread this day and would burn the world to prevent being phased out.

Based leaf with the digits

gr8 b8 m8.

I used to be all for proselytizing the legalize movement. But it's past critical mass now. I don't have to do shit. Full legalization is inevitable. Just watch.

These threads are irrelevant. Merely lulz fuel.

This. Any fucking long term effect is no worse than caffeine or especially alcohol.

At least you're logically consistent then. Personally, I don't find cigarette smoke to be much of a problem since people pretty much aren't allowed to smoke indoors anymore. I'd be perfectly happy with the same laws being strictly enforced when it comes to pot.

Here we get to a simple difference of opinion, since I don't think an annoying smell is enough to make a substance illegal

Come on user you already know the answer. (((They))) want to legalize it to keep people high and blissfully unaware at what is going on. Globalism works better if you are in control of literal retards that will believe anything you tell them as long as they get their weed.

I have to take a stand against marijuana due to what I have seen it do to people who were close to me, and what it almost did to me.

I understand the benefits of legalizing it in the sense of weakening cartels and making money, but I must ask whether this is the right way. Wouldn't enforcing our borders be a better option?

I don't think anything good can come from normalizing weed, in fact it might be one of the worst mistakes we are making right now.

Why does Hollywood push weed so much? What else does Hollywood push - race mixing, female power, beta cuck men, anti-white propaganda, etc. So they are to be trusted?

I'll admit I have an open mind about this topic, and I like the idea that marijuana can unleash some sort of latent creative potential in our society, but the negatives seem too strong to simply say "legalize it".

Troll is weak, but I know there is at least one serious tard in here. My argument is simple: People should be free to act within their own power to pursue fulfillment, so long as their actions don't cause reasonable harm to others. If someone wants to drink a beer and watch the game, let them do it. Same goes for pot. If someone wants to smoke a joint and watch a movie - they shouldn't be worrying about going to jail over it. Legalize it, regulate it and worry about shit that actually matters.

Facism also works better if people are constantly afraid of a shadowy other. You're sounding pretty tinfoil hat there friendo

I certainly don't mean to discount your personal experiences with weed, but what negatives are you referring to in your post? Do you mean bad life choices that you are attributing to weed or actual physical negatives?

If you
>smoke cigs
>drink alcohol
>do drugs
>vape
>play vidya
>watch animu shit
>don't do any sports at all
Git out of muh Sup Forums,you don't belong here.

Straight edge or no edge at all.

>I'll admit I have an open mind about this topic, and I like the idea that marijuana can unleash some sort of latent creative potential in our society, but the negatives seem too strong to simply say "legalize it".

Dude. Are you retarded?

ITT: armchair philosophers and nerd virgin puritans.

Yes, you do have a point. But it's not whether it's annoying or not, it's that second hand smoke, be it from weed or cigs is unhealthy to others and in this aspect uncomparable to alcohol. So here you have to agree with me.

What if the things that actually matter are keeping the population alert and sober so that they do not fall for jewish tricks?

Ever heard of the opium wars?

Nod an argumends

Well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Nice b8 m8 I r8 0.

If i don't do anything from the above but have a pint from time to time does that make me not straight-edge :(?

I don't give a fuck if you smoke weed. It pays taxes which build bridges and maintain roads so my drive over to your house to fuck your wife will be smooth

What I'm saying is that weed culture is degenerate. The people that smoke are usually losers who want to be removed from the problems of life instead of confronting them.

>i-i-t makes you lazy and d-degenerate!!!!!

Says the fat lazy NEET aspie nerd virgin who jerks off to tranny hentai

>opium
>pot

It's okay. I too was a failed-troll in a past life.

Also not an argument

While they can, the US government will do anything to make its people as stupid as possible. Marijuana does nothing but make people literal idiots. Stay pleb!

Fuck you faggot
You're either actually pretty stupid or trolling.
Google is your friend you fucking google.

Weed is perfect for people who suffer from a whole litany of psychotic problems.
If everyone of them smoked weed there would be less violence.
It calms them down and silences the voices in their head.
I know because I have a friend who use to be schizofrenic and in and out of psych wards and now he's fine after one night of weed

Even clears a autists thoughts and makes them fucking smarter than they already are and focuses their abilities in ways no pharma drug can.

Why else would the government keep it illegal for so long? CAUSE ITS GOOD FOR YOU
IT HEALS BROKEN MINDS