I DATE A BLACK GIRL

ASK ME ANYTHING YOU NIGGERS

do you feel special?

Do you really think anyone cares?

No

Why do South African grills not consider themselves swamp ninjas?

Because there are no swamps in south affricak

How big is her penis?

Does she smell

shes got a large clit desu senpai

only when she comes home from work

What is the meaning of life?

"What" Is the meaning of life.

Get as much pussy as possible

Does she peg you?

>Nose
>Lips
why

>get as much pussy as possible

Are you 22 y-o or something?
At the end of the day, pussy is pussy.
I'm guessing you're rather ugly and beta
Rope yourself

No but she wants to put fingers in my butt

dem lips suck mad dick son

damn fa.m post a pic of her butt

>leaf

like an your opinion matters

she has as pretty terrible ass for a black tbhfam

Disgusting

patrician choice

How does their hair work.

Is this her on your pic?

How do you get the smell off the sheets? Had a black bitch over the other day, still stinks.

Why do you bother us with this dumb shit?

disagree
Agree, conquer all the races sexually
she gets her hair did so its like white girl hair how I like it
No, shes much worse looking
I make her bathe regularly
Because all Sup Forums likes to talk about is race mixing and I'm white as fuck so I hope to trigger a few niggers

Almost did it but my noggin started jogging.

I cant in my right mind no matter how much mr dicky wants to get sticky will date an Indian, black, Mexican. The thought of the immediate and extended family gives me nightmares.

my girl was adopted by Mennonites so her entire family is white as fuck

What happens when she gets pregnant

>she's much worse looking
KEK

Dated a black girl for 4 years... best kisser I ever had. She wanted white cock badly. If you ever want guaranteed adoration, get a black girl... but it is a beta option, like asian girls. And you'd be contributing to the destruction of your race.

As long as you find a whitewashed black girl, you will be pleased. They are eager to engage in white activities, and to escape many parts of blackness... but not all parts.

Racemixing wouldn't be such a cardinal sin if only the white birthrate was not dismal. Then we could take the hit.

Does her pussy ever get ashy?

Last one for the purpose of this thread.

I'm getting snipped, Do not want kids
Right?
Eh fuck my race, shit is a nonissue to me tbhfam
Naw, she craves my Superior white cock daily, so shit is wet and ready

Is she redpiillled and have big titties like my black gf?

>watching news about Europe
>see the mob of thousands crossing the border
>gf gets up to go to toilet
>casually says "god i cant wait until Germany's next Hitler comes to power and he cleans up this Muslim mess"

Comfy af. I love her :)

Yes, she thinks BLM is a fucking joke

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life, fucking with a slave-monkey under-human trash like she is. If I were you, I'd be rather killing myself than to accept having fucked a rotten-overbaked piece of meat like this. Disgusting and shameful. You'll be dying first, with the other traitors.

Nice

Lol! Naw I'll probably be starting a chapter, or in the lodge / club right beside you. Many of us come from a place of greater leftism, initially... don't be surprised.

Is that before or after we burn down your country and hang your PM and you for the cucks you are?

I dated a black girl in high school. She wasn't ghetto and didn't have a weave or anything, but you can't date one without dealing with niggers, either from her own family, or random apes that want to fuck your girl, or just want to start shit with you for daring to be with a black girl (Which is usually other black girls, especially the cow ones). Just not worth it.

how often do you seed her
how many beautiful race mixed children do you plan?

Try harder leaf. Your weak paragraph is weak and you should feel bad.

Also i propose this- would you ratger been in a relationship with a white girls whos getting as shit and acts like a nigger. This girls like going to clubs and used tinder to find new hookups regularly for years.

Or a cute black girl who is fully redpilled, conservative and lives to take care of you.

Who would you pick?

Honestly Polan bro, I don't want kids with the way the world is, it would be unfair to them imo

Getto* I'm violently ill right now this is basically a fever dream right now

Oh COME ON... in all the times of history, this is one of the comfiest, cushiest for people in the West.

This guy gets it fully, my black makes me foods, takes care of me, and fucks me how I want when I want.
When can you say you've have that kind of loyalty?
Probably fucking never.
Fucking cuck can't even own AKs

I heard black girls don't like getting their pussy eaten out because it stinks (tried it with a black girl, immediate shut down). Is it true? Does it got dat stank?

I'm also more scared of how I would be as a father considering my parentage

She's gonna want kids man. .. eventually. She's a woman, reproducting is more important for her. Idk I'm in a weird situation with my gf. Like shes awesome and wants to get married and have kids but ive seen the pics of robert dineros kids, and other mulatto kids. Idk man i really dislike the idea of my kids not looking like me. That shots a big deal. Ib really dont know what to do

Same as any girl who don't wash, I eat her puss all the time because I get off on making my girl cum but that's just me

Oh. Well I can't comment on that... and I don't have the time to process such an explanation into any sort of advice... as an user... at 2:30 AM.

>beautiful
>race mixed

She's older than me but I have my shit together more, me and her will have to have a long as talk about it, but as of right now no.

Is your gf attractive?
Robert Dineros kids are ugly not because they are half black, they are ugly because their mum is an ugly black

>Implying our nigger children wouldn't be more redpilled than you

>those ugly nigger nails
Why do they always have claws for nails? It's like they want us to think they're literally jungle creatures.
Pal, mixed race kids have a lot of problems.
t. my mother is part nigger from the Caribbean, and those mulatto nations are just a step up from Africa.

How much kool-aid do you go through in a week?
Does she brush her teeth with grits?
Do you get aroused by her greasey perspiration?