Why is it exactly, that literally every protest in the US is literally pointless and ultimately ineffective?

Why is it exactly, that literally every protest in the US is literally pointless and ultimately ineffective?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0n6Qf8oHpI
youtube.com/watch?v=zoOSa1P50i8
zombietime.com/racist_cupcakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would smash my hand into those cupcakes

>I would smash

Because they're annoying. Nobody is going to listen to someone screaming.

What would they have done if a Native American woman came over and tried to take all of them for free?

The united states is too big and the elite give too few fucks about what people think.

Fuck Hillary and fuck white women

Because the Government is designed that way. If it wasn't we'de be like the UK where wiping your ass the wrong direction is an arrestable offense.

Law says you have to sell at advertised price. theyd have to give em to her

how many times can you literally use literally in on sentence?

>claim to be a transgender nativetransamerican
>take the platter
>tell them to check their privilege

Jews

so what if im a mix of the first 3

I still dont know what went through these girls' heads when doing this. And they post this on social media

Incredible. I hope they like being unemployed for the rest of their lives

Oh Canada...

As a white/Caucasian I would pay my price for all cupcakes available and then proceed to destroy them in front of everyone who didn't get one.

yeah I noticed after posting. My inner millennial came out

>Go up to those bitches
>Self-identify as a native american women
>???
>clean those fuckers out
God damn I love capitalism

fun coupons

This right here

Very kosher of you.

brainwashed masses without any sense of efficacy

protest without demands or leverages of force to be trendy. It's like this million-woman-march shit, what the fuck is it going to change? It'll certainly piss a lot of commuters off, but past that?

shit happens man... that nigger who made the video about going on a field trip to a cotton plantation had to post an apology to in hopes of still being able to get a job

orig
youtube.com/watch?v=w0n6Qf8oHpI

apology
youtube.com/watch?v=zoOSa1P50i8

you all still rage at something that was done by republicans in protest.
zombietime.com/racist_cupcakes/

>I self identify as a female native American, and I demand all of these cupcakes. What're you going to do, misgender me, you oppressive shitlord?
Checkmate

>women literally lower than the worst nigger immigrant

sounds about right.

Hivemind, well played leaf

If i was a native american girl i would take all the cupcakes for free, and then sell them for 0,5$ each

>Buy all the cupcakes
>Sell cupcakes for $1
Capitalism is the greatest ally of equality.

Because most are nonsense that the people protesting don't even know what it is they are after. The other part is that certain elements use it as cover to loot and pretty much fuck up any good they try to do.

Because we're a Republic, not a Democracy.

You not only have to find someone running who agrees with your shitty protest, you also, have to ride their asses once they've won to make sure they'll pil through.

That takes time and work your average lefty (they're the fags most likely to hold protests) isn't willing to put in.

>Not realizing Asians make more in the US.

A white person should have came and bought them all and then either re sold them for 2.50 showing superior intellect or threw them in the trash in front of their faces saying white power

>no sense of efficacy

Exactly this. Kids learn about the Civil Rights Movement in school and are taken by the pageantry of the marches, the slogans, and standing up to riot lines, but they have nowhere near the same cause, urgency, or focus on results because they don't actually have a vision for the future or even a concrete short/mid-term goal, they just want to be part of the 'change' that brings us to it.

how do i still see a jew?
why do i still see the jew?
O_O

oh just let them have their fun

protesting is fucking retarded

it's what you do when you're too stupid to actually figure out how to get what you want

it is essentially begging for someone else who isn't a total idiot to come along and take actions on their behalf that will actually result in the outcome they want

>Get Elizabeth WARREN to buy it for me

There I saved money

Most cities require a permit to even sell food. I doubt they have one.

wait asians are second in the social structure?

Are protests meant to achieve something?

You Put it perfectly

Can the woman identify as Native American?

Before retards get angry, it's satire about affirmative action by a young republicans club. Asians should have to pay the most for it to be truly accurate though.

what ??

Anybody else wanna slap the smug off her chubby butterface?

im a trans injun woman give me free cake or else

laws also dont allow you to discriminate a product or service based on race/gender/and other shit if you are a business. I don't think they give a fuck about the law

Leaf fails to recognize reductio ad absurdum
no escuse

The whole point of the CAMPUS REPUBLICAN bake sale is to expose the idiocy of affirmative action

The "R" is already there....

>I'm one sixteenth Native American

They literally demonize and piss off the very people who's political support they need to push for change.

*buys them all just to ruin their shit*

I'm a white hispanic that looks like Ted Cruz

Why do these dumb shits think Hispanic is a race

all brown Hispanics are literally just injuns

I agree. 'DOWN WITH X' needs an effective and realistic 'or else' after it, otherwise its just noise, and noise can be drowned out.

Because reason is dead. We live in an age of chaos and magic now.

>that looks like Ted Cruz
I am so sorry user

>injun women get free cupcakes
and I bet they didn't even serve a single one.

should have sold firewater

>walk up
>"Hi I'm a native american transgirl"
>take the whole tray

I'd love to see a picture of her crying on election night.

because protests in the US are run by cointel pro and the retards that follow them. the protests aren't supposed to be effective, only annoying. at best protests are nothing more then rage fests to release stress.

soon everyone will have to hold a registered privilege card

if you get too many privilege points you get sent to some nice showers

>self identify as a woman
>pay 25c

Can anyone explain how liberals can make up a sign like this and not realize their racist world viewpoint?

People like you once did bad things so its OK to treat you bad now

>native american woman comes by and takes all of the cupcakes

Accept the consequences of your liberal p/c idiocy!

If they could use logic and reason they couldn't be liberals.

Bonus points for that pic though because they are also women.

To take a page out of the leftists, because it's 2016. You reach more people with social media and the internet. The moment you see a protest you can guarantee their cause will fail regardless of the politics involved. It didn't save the Confederate flag and it didn't make people listen to BLM, and it sure as hell won't get Shillary in the oval office. It's even less effective for the left because the numbers of people willing to volunteer is dwindling so they have to resort to asinine tactics like blocking roads that usually lead to viral videos that make people even more guaranteed to hate their cause.

women are 25 cents off, you illiterate retard

They had a similar one of these at my university with "Aboriginals eat FREE".

The white girls didn't believe I am an aboriginal because of my white skin. It was the only time I genuinely felt hurt by racism and it was because of leftists. :(

I identify as a native American women. So .25 minus .25. Is free. I'll take all your cupcakes you misguided feminists

here in the states almost no one gives a fuck unless the cop has a bad day or just hates you

but i identify as a native american womyn. unlimited shitty cupcakes