Hello, Children. I'm Ryan the Lion. I'm here to tell you about Peter the Parasite. If I bake a pie...

>Hello, Children. I'm Ryan the Lion. I'm here to tell you about Peter the Parasite. If I bake a pie, isn't it mine to enjoy? "No," says Peter the Parasite. "We all deserve a piece." If I earn a nickel, isn't it my right to buy candy if I see fit? "No," says Peter the Parasite. "You must only buy fruits and vegetables." If I can afford to see the doctor, is it my concern that others can not? "No," says that damnable Parasite. "We must all crowd our way into the physician's office." Ryan the Lion says... "Chew on that, you Parasite."

it redpilled? Seems kind of like a libertarian paradise or something. Rapture is a city a guy founded so scientists and engineers could do their work and not be bound by countries laws and morals

Other urls found in this thread:

objectivismforintellectuals.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/what-bioshock-gets-wrong-about-ayn-rands-objectivism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called Objectivism

Columbia and Rapture were both strawman societies made by a leftist jew to make a "political message" about objectivism/patriotism, respectively.

It's kinda funny how utterly they fail though. Rapture only failed because of magical seaslugs. Columbia was doing fine and would've continued to be fine if not for the uppity niggers chimping out.

Yeah except it's a criticism of that society and a showcase for its collapse

Would you rather live in Columbia or Rapture, Sup Forums?

don't forget the magical timeline/alternate universe nonsense
how can anyone defend against being rewritten?

Columbia even though I would be a far greater risk of falling to my death at least I will be able to see the sun.

>cares about seeing the sun
>awake at midnight posting on a thai claymation imageboard

TLDR me on objectivism please.

Columbia seems pretty cool. It's just like a religious run monarchy right?

Failed colonies like south africa and rhodesia.

At least our Whites are White and not some part-savages pretending to be European

bump

It's based on the philosophy of Ayn Rand, so technically? However the take is Ancap, twisted to make us think freedom will fail. Freedom is not the problem they would make us believe it is

He did nothing wrong

Philosophy of Ayn Rand, essentially what OP says: why should I support someone with my achievements, if they've done nothing to deserve it?

Who's ayn rand

Author of Atlas Shrugged. Pic up a book for godamn once you uncultured degenerate

Bioshock is a Marxist Jew's take on why Freedom is bad.

I've never read a novel should I read it?

The author of the most influential work of fiction in the world, second only to the Bible.

There is nothing redpilled in the bioshock series. The creator read cliffs notes to dystopian works and didnt bother to understand them before merging them with his pedo degeneracy

Stupid woman who thought she knew something and now there's tons of literal retards who worship her garbage book

It's the idea that an optimal society is one where everyone acts purely in their own self-interest. No patriotism, no religion, no traditions -- just Reason as the sole guiding force of humanity.

Ayn Rand was a degenerate coke-addled Jew btw

Not quite.

objectivismforintellectuals.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/what-bioshock-gets-wrong-about-ayn-rands-objectivism/

That's dubious

I'm Afrikaner
Stupid semitic whore who wrote boring book, that some intellectually inferior Americans see as a Bible

Rapture failed and so did Columbia you fucking retard learn the point of the game.

>Ayn Rand was a degenerate coke-addled Jew btw
Implying there's anything wrong with any of this

Cocaine is just a more elegant version of coffee.

>dubious

Is that a word to describe people and things from dublin?

not irish so idk

Peter the Parasite grew the plants and processed them so that Ryan could then make that pie.
When he says "we all deserve a piece" he is merely expressing the reality that many people contributed along the production chain - extraction, processing, transport, and eventually recycling - and therefore is the fruits of all of their labours.
The notion that Ryan can deny Peter the fruits of his labour is the insult here.

So too, when Ryan gets sick due to eating junk food instead of nutritious plants he is weakening the well-being of the whole community of which he is a part.

Likewise, Ryan's own life is worsened when he is surrounded by the sick and impoverished. He lives better when he supports others.

Notice how Rapture collapsed? It was doomed from the start, because it wasn't bound by the feedback loops of Law and Morality.

bioshock is the shittiest try at fps-rpg I have ever had the misfortune to try

one could say even worse than bethesda's fallout

system shock, stalker and deus ex is where it's at

You saying im not white?

*smacks lips*

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THE US DIDN'T SPEND TAXPAYER MONEY ON WARS AND THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY IT TOOK OUT LOANS AND NOW OWES WAY TOO MUCH MONEY FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT AS VALUABLE TO THE ECONOMY AS THE ECONOMY IS TO YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zack Snyder should do an adaptation of this game. It's right up his alley of objectivism

just read the fucking book or don't

>t. druglord