I want to kill every pedophile involved in #pizzagate

I want to kill every pedophile involved in #pizzagate

Sup Forums I have nothing to lose. I am being 100% serious, I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I want to do this, I just feel really hopeless not knowing where to being.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54545
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/18/your-child-is-not-safe-from-the-global-elites-child-trafficking-rings/
youtube.com/watch?v=qHcoMMaW2ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure Alefentis is working at Comet most of the time, just walk in with a machine gun and enjoy.

kill yourself first, then you win

Shh. I know how you feel, bro. You must feel even worse than I do, if you've posted this openly. Let's just try to keep faith in our fellow Americans. They're not as bad as the media tells us. There's still hope. Let's keep hanging on, bro.

Do you think it's really a good idea to kill people you think are pedophiles rather than are completely proven to be?

finding evidence will help. violence will just fuel the media's "these sickos are just innocent victims of bullies" nonsense.

I'm with you dude. Let's kill these fuckers.

Here's the kill list user

NCMEC Admins
Arun Rao /L oretta Lynch DOJ
John Podesta
James Alefantis
Melissa Gates
Lynn de Rothschild

dont kill podesta he's being set up

>finding evidence will help
No shit sherlock. Because so far there isn't any fucking evidence.

Literally the one piece of thing you can point to as evidence of potential child rape is Bill Clinton flying to Epstein's sex island. But then, Trump flew there at least once as well.

>Leaf
By?

How do you taunt someone openly over social media about still standing and still "making risotto"?

you wouldn't believe me if i told you

DO IT!!!

Your right, fuck off leaf.

this is the easiest targest which is 22 hours by car. where does a poor fuck get a gun though

Be careful user, kek be with you

Is that kek?

>Doesn't mention the email that details an 11, 9 and almost 7 year old are the entertainment for a group of adults
>It was also said in the email those three will definitely be in the pool

Doesn't matter how you look at it that is pretty fucking hard to mix up the message.

Be patient, doing anything now will simply give the MSM ammunition to defend them. Wait until all legal options are exhausted then ask again.

If you do then burn your computer and erase all traces of your ties to Sup Forums. We don't want it to die a premature death.

good luck

God bless

go in peace you glorious furfag

deus vult

You won't do shit you neet, this is bigger than james alifantits or hitlary. You're going to sit and wait until we blow this whole thing open. I swear to god if you fuck this up you will be remembered as the greatest moron to have ever lived.

reminder that soros stole from his fellow jews after he got them sent to concentration camps

>killing people based on jokes in emails

lol pizzagaters, not even once

Travel to d.c. and burn the pizzeria or hold hostage the manager until he spills the beans or something lol

how the fuck are you going to afford the gas to get there lol

And risk discrediting the entire investigation completely, allowing all others involved time to run away as the media shields them.

Do you think?

If you plan on actually doing damage you will need time and at least SOME money. Use a cheap but non-well known semi automatic gun. You don't want to ruin the fun for the rest of us. Get an SKS or something that is not labeled as a baby killer.

do it faggot!

Chris Chan is the key to all this.

dont do it user thats what they want you to do.

spread the meme

Assassinate Soros please

Go out like an hero

Fucking do it.

kek confirms

screenshotted so that i can tell everyone "told you so chuckle laugh sound"

Most rats have already gone underground to bases, wonder why so many forrest fires? Oh vey even Israel is on fire, scorched earth tatic make em come up and send em downrange.

"WTF does Bill Clinton have to do with this?" (As Hillary supporters would say)

If they weren't all connected to the email where they talk about a 7,and a 9 year old "definitely being in the pool" (these disturbing details followed suspiciously by talking about how there will DEFINITELY be "entertainment" there (and PIZZA)

Even if this guy didn't serve Obama any children when he was at the White House, why does everyone talk about his pizza and why is there a DARK UNDERGROUND CHAMBER pictured on the Twitter of Comet Ping Pong??? People commenting: "Just rinse it off when you're done" "#killroom"
Why are all these places connected and why did the pictures have obvious relations to CP symbols??? Why are they detailed specifically in the emails (where NO OTHER "impromptu let's have coffee or pizza" messages occur outside of random journalists?)?

>>Doesn't mention the email that details an 11, 9 and almost 7 year old are the entertainment for a group of adults
>>It was also said in the email those three will definitely be in the pool

You've already chosen a conclusion and are just trying to see what things can fit what you've decided on.

Here is the full email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54545

> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

> I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining
> wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris.

Tons of people are included on this thread. They're inviting Clinton staffers to a get-together at her farm, and Tamera Luzzatto is jokingly saying her 3 kids will be there as well to provide entertainment. You think everyone CC'd on this email is trying to fuck her kids rather than her being a typical mom showing off her stupid kids?

You think all of these people are using plaintext on a public email server to talk about fucking kids? You think the FBI is just ignoring it because they're clearly totally corrupt and owned by the Clintons and also love fucking kids too? All that's more likely than the email literally being exactly what it looks like, someone talking about her kids in a completely innocent way?

Really made me think.

Three kids wearing bathing suits in a pool is definitely the greatest of entertainment goy.

A mother will definitely "joke" about almost naked kids as entertainment.

Pedophobes, fuck off.

Have you never met annoying moms before?

Again, read the entire email thread. Click the link. You think 12+ people random people from all kinds of non-profits are all like "haha yeah girl can't wait to fuck your hot kids" and have no problem discussing that totally openly?

The way it's worded is a bit dumb but the way mothers (especially old mothers like her; look how young her kids are and look how old she is, she's over 60 or something) dote on their kids and present them to strangers is very much like that. I've seen language like that all the fucking time IRL.

Also, she makes no comments about what they'll be wearing. She just says her kids will be in the pool so anyone who also goes for a swim will have to deal with the "entertainment" of her kids. She could've maybe been saying it as a warning for people who are easily annoyed by kids. Or she could've been showing them off because she's a typical annoying mother.

that broad has nice legs

Donald didn't but his 2 eldest sons did.

Why mention their ages in email, and not in person? Sounds enticing to pedos.

This is a trap. Don't answer this, dumbasses.

>“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

>Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

>But when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

>When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

>Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

Maybe Mark Epstein lied in his testimony under oath about Trump flying there, and maybe Trump was lying when he said he was friends with Epstein, and maybe Epstein's contacts for Trump were purely for business. But it sure looks fishy when all combined.

The tl;dr is I doubt Bill or Trump fucked anyone underage on the island, or at least anyone who looked underage and who they suspected were underage. They probably just fucked regular whores.

Trump just didn't realize yet what a sadistic fuck Epstein is.

Even if so, he did fly to his private sex island at least once.

The address for comet pizza is public information, user.

Make bombs, make molotovs, get guns. Fill a van with fertilizer. Find their families and get creative just like they do to us :^)

i said i was serious you fucking nigger.
i've been watching yt videos all night and feel like nobody's doing fuck all about this shit. i want to do something i just need your help to go from point a to point b.

How about do some research and build a case rather than possibly murdering innocent people?

He didn't Jr and Eric did.

This would be counterproductive. Would hurt gun rights, Sup Forums, and the ongoing investigation which is already marked as bogus by media.

So Mark Epstein lied under oath? How do you know for sure?

ATTENTION

REMEMBER TO REPORT OP's POST

REPORT IT AS ILLEGAL CONTENT

THE ADMINS WILL REMOVE IT FASTER

WE CAN NOT LET POL FALL BECAUSE SOME NUTJOB WITH A GUN KILLED SOME PEOPLE, THE POLICE LOOK THROUGH HIS BROWSING HISTORY THEN THIS WEBSITE BECOMES A TARGET

FBI never confirmed any sort of investigation. Maybe there is one, but I assume it was probably closed.

Pretty high quality shilling, who do you work for? Is CTR done or still open?

This is your guy OP. James Alefentis

We really should get hard evidence first, mate.

It'll make us look really fucking bad to the normies if they found out some Sup Forumsack went crazy and killed a bunch of people.

>6gPYaFUR
>FUR
tfw youre obvious fbi and a furfag too
how does that make you feel

I hate Hillary. I just don't buy that she fucks children in pizza shop basements.

When did Sup Forums turn into a mumsnet tier den of moralfags
>crying about peadophiles
You've all lost site of the lulz guys

Nice try, John.

the guy who blew the whistle on Epstein actually mentioned that when Trump visited the island he just stayed in the kitchen and didn't go to get a (((massage))), probably since he's a smart guy and knows not to have sex in another rich cunts house because he'll probably video tape it for blackmail never mind with suspiciously young looking girls

anyway OP don't go after that dude who owns the pizzeria or anythign like that since he's probably just the victim of an epic Sup Forums roleplay, hypothetically you should go after people who've actually been proven guilty in court of being child trafficking rapists like Epstein

A man once said if you have nothing to live for, find something to die for, go with God user, but I don't know if you're skilled enough to be an assassin

No you dont, exposing them as pedophiles and getting them locked in prison is 1000x better than killing them. You throw your life away for a cause no one will remember you for.

I share your hatred for this particular crime, it's sad and disgusting. But so is murder. So don't kill anyone, user. Let the Rule of Law run its due course, and assist in whatever constructive ways you feel you should.

been watching pizzagate since it first started here. there's a few bit of evidence that are needed to tie it up.

the picture of those 3 north koreans eating pizza. are they still around?

the underground wifi signals and buckets with stuff in them. that guy was an idiot for not taking samples. that place needs to be checked out.

the photo of the young girl sticking her tongue out when given an orange. that needs to go to a childhood / behavioral psychologist for confirmation of conditioning behaviours

that podesta handkerchief email is babble unless decoded when it becomes creepy as fuck. the "realtor" and other mentioned parties need to be tracked down and questioned. this ties in with the painting by that abuse survivor with 13 personalities who painted the disassociation while being raped on top of a handkerchief.

the majestic ape speech where she says "is this what happens when mothers fuck babies" and "everyone has their preferences" when talking about liking little boys. bitch needs to be waterboarded.

the besta pizza logo change timing is obvious pointer as fuck

and just the general overall creepy pedo vibe these fucks give off then laugh about it. hahaha so fucking funny, why isn;t media crucifying these cunts for being sickos?

reported to FBI

DESU, most of our evidence points to podesta and Alefantis, not Hillary. If anything she's just complicit in it IMO.

Guys
Is this shit real?
Is it some /x/ tier bullshit or do you actually have proof?

I'm serious here, i followed the threads for a bit but dropped out.

Then you need to keep researching.

Dutroux, the Finders, Saville, these are all good places to start digging.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html

thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/18/your-child-is-not-safe-from-the-global-elites-child-trafficking-rings/

The international banking elite's pedophile/blackmail sex ring is painfully real, user.

Open your eyes

>pizzagate

OP you listen to me. There is a problem of child prostitution, on the streets of certain cities and in child-care facilities. You could do the following:

Seek out a facility posing as a pedophile, take a child 10-16 with you. Give him a phone or your number (disposable) and tell him to text you the address and any extra info if someone takes him. Also you could tell him to spread this. You go there, let the child out and slay the monster. For added points you could tob the place AND call the police from another number, saying you just wanted to rob them but you "stumbled upon a sick thing".

maybe some job positions will open up for inquisitors in the new administration. We all wanna wreck these fucks but there is no sense in trying to go rogue.

Hold your fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcoMMaW2ZU

unfortunately its real