FIDEL CASTRO—BENEFICIAL OR DETRIMENTAL?

There's been some impressively mixed reactions about Fidel Castro's death here on Sup Forums.

So tell me, /po/; what's this board's general consensus on Fidel Castro?

>strawpoll.me/11735318

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itrevormoore/status/802388249658306560
strawpoll.me/11735481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you drive a horse drawn carriage every day for the presidente

twitter.com/itrevormoore/status/802388249658306560

>answers to poll are questions
You are an idiot

Obama gets to say complimentary things about Castro and further shit up his legacy

>questions as options
What kind of fucking poll is this

He did what he thought was right. I still have some degree of respect for him despite the fact he was a dirty commie.

For a commie seemed like a decent guy, I can't say for a fact that he actually loved the people of his country, but at least they seem to be doing okay despite being an island stuck in time.

Young castro did look like a badass.

Fidel Castro did nothing wrong

Based Cubans know to hate Castro

He died on Pinochet's birthday.

Look son, whatever else opinions may be posted here, this generation will never produce a Fidel Castro. No states will be bowing down to any poster here.

That's fucking awesome. Vacays in Cuba are gonna be based

I respect him for his ability to stay in power as long as he did. As far as communist dictators go, he was on of the least bad.

To put what Castro did in perspective, winning in Moncada and then all the way to the rest of the country was as unprecedented as Trump winning over a Clinton. No world leader seriously believed in it. Post facto, every world leader said they believed in it from the start, or were in shock/denial

>On a personal note, Fidel Castro believes he may be a descendent of Jews in Spain who were forced to convert to Catholicism. His daughter, Alina Fernandez wrote in her memoir that Fidel’s maternal grandfather, Francisco Ruz was a Turkish Jew from Istanbul.
>On a personal note, Fidel Castro believes he may be a descendent of Jews in Spain who were forced to convert to Catholicism. His daughter, Alina Fernandez wrote in her memoir that Fidel’s maternal grandfather, Francisco Ruz was a Turkish Jew from Istanbul.

He is a very divisive figure for many reasons.

Among them and perhaps one of the biggest there are: He was one of the few figures that opposed the US and survived (until now).

the only thing i know about fidel castro is that he offered george costanza a job once

Since when did people care about this fucker, or Cuba for that matter.

strawpoll.me/11735481

Its a great day for the Right-Wing all around the globe

I'll be celebrating today and I'm sure I heard some fireworks a while ago when I woke up

How are you living right now even Venezuela?

We're not living

2017 will be the official death of this place

Do spics say "it's all republicans fault we swear" or are they learnin? Cause they have to learn or it's pointless.

I thought he was already dead?

They haven't learned shit in almost 20 years and I gave up hope so I'm getting my passport ready.

Replaced another dictator (Batista) and ended up being an even worse dictator

Cuba never had very good leaders

t. Cuban descent

Killed 3,000 inocent people in firing squad

>commie
>better education and healthcare than burgers

Really makes you think

So was the pasta that was floating around on Sup Forums legit?! There was a picture of a dead guy who had been shot it seemed and looked alot like Castro, and the text "confirmed" that Castro had been killed. This was a couple of days ago.

Donkey shows and croneyism is back on the menu boys

What did he say in personal note?

Thanks I needed a laugh

Dumb slag

Why don't you come to Brazil? It would be great to have more some anti-left people here.

He was a lad

I feel really sorry for anyone this obsessed with jews

There's virtually no illiterate people in Cuba, and everyone has healthcare and there is zero starvation.

In all those aspects USA (capitalism) is way worse. Cuba is only shitty because USA blocks their trade with other nations.

You have 10 seconds to justify yourselves, libertarians.

So why Cubans risk their lives to go USA? And not vice versa ?