Gay marriage is just retarded and degenerate. Getting married as a gay man makes no sense and all marriage is...

Gay marriage is just retarded and degenerate. Getting married as a gay man makes no sense and all marriage is...is a government contract. You get no benefits and it serves no purpose. Homosexuality through history was for sexual deviants who did it behind closed doors.

No one cares what you wanna suck, but know that you are a degenerate and your sexual prefrences are beyond cringe and doesnt help our population.

Also "coming out" is fucking retarded, like you are coming out about who you wanna fuck? Who the fuck cares?

Marriage literally has nothing to do with anyone but you and your partner, the person who initiates it (and god if you're religious).

Beyond that, it should be no ones fucking business. Not for the government to recognise or forbid, just fuck off.

(reeeeeeee)

Fuck you and fuck gay people

>No one cares what you wanna suck

Oh, think you care a great deal, desu fampai

>Marriage literally has nothing to do with anyone but you and your partner, the person who initiates it.

True. The initiator. The one who ought to be able to say yes or no of their own free will, no "gosh this bitch I wanna wife is well lit better sign the form real quick", and no "we're gay you HAVE TO marry us IT'S THE LAW!". If the person with the magic woo woo power doesn't want to do it, tough shit. Marriage is only for religious people and posers anyway. everyone knows woo woo power isn't real and you're going to get divorced in ten years after you both fuck a string of black men.

Not in what they suck, but I don't want children to think its ok and normal

>marriage is...is a government contract. You get no benefits and it serves no purpose.

Wrong and wrong.

But thanks for playing you obvious incel.

Yes it is you dumb shit, dude I bet you suck cocks and take TAX PAYERS DOLLARS just because you are disanbled and cant EVEN suck a cock

Faggotry is degeneracy and should not be

-promoted
-accepted
-tolerated

Stop wasting everyone's time with stupid shit, dividing people and focus on actually issues, like fucking pizzagate.

We could be taking those faggot's down together..

I'm completely against that, im against discrimination laws in general. If some shitty company wants to deny me service for being gay, me and my friends will take our business else where else

Yeah I take incels tax dollars to pay for my kids school. Thanks for being a genetic dead end, you massive loser.

Seriously If you haven't been married, you should probably shut the fuck up about it because you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Mind my autism at the end

I have 2 wifes

>No one cares
>Who the fuck cares?
then why did you make this thread?

Do you let them know daily that your relationship is "Just a government contract?"

It's no wonder they're fucking Tyrone on the side.

homosexuality is a mental illness

>marriage has no use for gays
As far as I understand marriage doesn't have a use even for heteros.

So, get rid of it completely?

Sup Forums- we need to talk.

Freedom is our ultimate goal. It is the ultimate pretense for which Sup Forums operates and believes in- the belief that a society free of murderous shitskins, subversive 'peoples', and cancerous political and social movements. To stand against globalism.

To this end, Sup Forums must also accept that sexual freedoms are equal among this ideology. To have a free society- you must also accept that sometimes people will do things you do not like.

Gays are not the enemy. Homosexuality is a choice, as with any choice, must be protected in a free society.

Grow up.

>Sup Forums- we need to talk.
>
>Freedom is our ultimate goal. It is the ultimate pretense for which Sup Forums operates and believes in- the belief that a society free of murderous shitskins, subversive 'peoples', and cancerous political and social movements. To stand against globalism.
>
>To this end, Sup Forums must also accept that sexual freedoms are equal among this ideology. To have a free society- you must also accept that sometimes people will do things you do not like.
>
>Gays are not the enemy. Homosexuality is a choice, as with any choice, must be protected in a free society.
>
>Grow up.

No

Well my little tic tacs suck my cocm more,than ur mom does so like shut up ok

>Gay marriage is just retarded and degenerate.

You are also both of these, yet we allow you to exist.

>Homosexuality through history was for sexual deviants who did it behind closed doors.

"I know jack shit about the ancient world: The Post."

>and doesnt help our population.

Because gays cannot fight, pay taxes, or function in skilled labor. I'd say gr8b8m8, but fuck, it's just not. You can do better user.

I know about ancient world cus i actually study homeslice so dont pop up on me sayin i dont know

You fucker gays are pussies and must eat poo poo

I lolled

>Also "coming out" is fucking retarded, like you are coming out about who you wanna fuck? Who the fuck cares?

Your parents and family members, probably. Might as well explain why you don't have a gf.

the tax benefits for married people are intended to encourage the procreation of children

lol I recognize that blind guy. it's tommy eddison.

Kill yourself

marriage is not a service. or a right. or even a privilege. it is a woo woo. a nonsense. a $110 piece of paper. there's even a whole industry catered around it, which I guess is what you're talking about by "taking your business elsewhere".

You know what, I don't even have to even. Enjoy the traditions of yesterday, but don't come whinging when it leaves you empty and wanting. Buy a cake if you have to. And remember, try, try, try before you buy.

tax breaks user
In the end Mammon always rules this world

Being gay is gay ok

>RRREEEEE
>retarded retarded :( degenerate retarded :( degenrate ;(
Pretty much all that i hear argument wise from the majority of homophobes

Dont worry Timmy. More coountries will legalize marriage including allowing gays to adopt kids

Even in russia we gonna have a parade soon
Have fun :^)

>a $110 piece of paper

That opens you up to a world of legal hurt.
And lets you visit the other person in the hospital.
And save a lot of money in taxes and insurance.

But you can't go to Heaven unless you get married! DD:

Marriage was promoted because if you came from a family background you were more likely to be a citizen that contributes to society. Is this still true today? Idk you tell me.

You can be gay but why get married? You don't have kids together so it is just to make them feel normal. They shouldn't get tax breaks since they can't have kids.

Your face is degenerate

Many successful business people choose to forego marriage until very late in their lives.